Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-01-2011 10:13:48

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Godfather after the fact?

Have a friend who started playing because they saw me playing... they should have asked me and I would have invited them... but now they're looking to spend money for Fee'z... is there any way they can add me as godfather now they've already started playing though?

Dernière modification par Majyqman (13-01-2011 10:25:00)

#2 13-01-2011 11:32:47

bleachman
Gardien

Re : Godfather after the fact?

As far as I know it is impossible to add anybody as zour godfather after initial registration. sad

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 14-01-2011 03:08:18

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

So, related topic.

They buy two packs.

Mirage? Meh.

Watchmaker of Destiny.

..!

Son of a.

The question is then I guess... sell to build an ok deck? Or keep grinding on with lower powered decks but with more options later?

I guess if there's any chance of the price going down... sell. But if it keeps going up, kick self?

#4 18-01-2011 17:08:45

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

Watchmaker is incresing I think...

#5 19-01-2011 00:13:46

SlyTechs
Habitant de Guem

i see no reason for it to go up...Event is over, but its still 200k...Thats the price of legendaries like A New Start, and honestly, thats way better than a stupid watchmaker that used to be 50k

#6 20-01-2011 07:25:20

rapski
Campeur

bleachman a écrit :

As far as I know it is impossible to add anybody as zour godfather after initial registration. sad

Does this mean that if I add a friend to the Eredan iTCG app I cant be he's Godfather if he is already playing it? So I can only be a godfather to a friend if he is currently not playing the game yet? neutral

#7 20-01-2011 07:37:51

bleachman
Gardien

rapski a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

Does this mean that if I add a friend to the Eredan iTCG app I cant be he's Godfather if he is already playing it? So I can only be a godfather to a friend if he is currently not playing the game yet? neutral

Yes. D:

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#8 20-01-2011 13:33:26

rapski
Campeur

bleachman a écrit :
rapski a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

Yes. D:

Ok Thanks bleachman.. another question though how much percent off in the feez I buy if I have a certain amount of my friends being me as their godfather? I mean what's the math in percent off per friend? smile

Pied de page des forums