Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-01-2011 16:00:13

andnun
Voyageur
Lieu : Pennsylvania USA

THE CRYSTAL PROPHECY Part 1 by: Andnun

The Crystal Prophecy. Part 1

The sun was just coming over the mountain and its rays were gleaming off the morning dew on the branches. Straight in front of them they could see the [card]camp[/card] just down the next hill. Above the [card]camp[/card] glowing an iridescent yellow orange was the meteorite, the chunk of crystal that had fallen so ominously that night. "Just a little further." an old man said to a young boy....
" I will [card]Bite[/card]you [card]Up your ass[/card]..." someone yelled in the clearing in front of them. As the old man put his hand on his [card]simple dagger[/card] readying himself for battle he realized that the voice was not yelling at him or his young counterpart. Two men directly in front of them were in the heat of battle and the mage in response quickly throung up an [card]Ice Barrier[/card] to protect himself from the pummeling he was about to recieve.A loud smash echoed as the [card]flail[/card] broke through the barrier and nearly landed on the shoulder of the mage who quickly jumped to his left.
"Who are they" the little boy said in a semi scared yet excitedly voice at seeing the men duel.
"Well the mage is [card]Pilkim[/card] but im not sure who the other guy is." the old man said."Maybe we should duck behind this bush just in case."
The battle raged on for what seemed like hours as the two exchanged blow for spell when just as [card]Pilkim[/card] was readying a [card]fireball[/card] the other man quickly jumped in the air screaming "[card]IT IS TIME[/card]" and brought the [card]flail[/card] down on [card]Pilkim[/card]'s head. The young mage was knocked out cold and not moving an inch. The warrior stood over his fallen enemy chuckling at the site before he turned and walked straight for the bush the man and boy were hiding behind.
"Stay right here" the old man said to the boy as he stood up preparing for battle. But the warrior just walked forward placing his [card]flail[/card] to rest in a special holder across his back.
"I mean you no harm. He on the other hand had it coming to him." he said looking back at [card]Pilkim[/card] who was still unconscious.
The boy stood up slowly still being cautious of the warrior in front of him.
"Who are you" the boy said.
"I am [card]Aez the Wandering warrior[/card] and you must pardon me but I am on a specail mission of the utmost importance and must leave immediately." and with those words he extended his hand outwards to the boy who took his hand and gave it a quick shake. With that shake Aez ran off through the woods.
"That was weird, maybe he had to go potty." the boy said.
"Things are not as they always appear young one" the old man said with a grinn. "Something tells me thats not the last we will see of him."
The boy and old man also had an important task at hand and so they continued on their [card]journey[/card].

As they approached the camp they could see it was full of courtesan's and mage's, many of whom were running around preparing scrolls and just being busy bodies. They walked to the biggest tent situated directly in the middle of the [card]camp[/card] and right below the crystal. The tent was guarded by a slender white haired lady. From her looks she didnt seem like much of a fighter which meant she was either a mage or a healer.
"STOP" She said as they approached "What is it you seek."
"I have brought forth the child he comanded" the old man said looking at her like she was a waist of his time.
"Well then boy let me see it."  she said.
The boy lifted his sleeve to reveal a glowing tattoo of an ancient runic symbol that glowed the same color as the crystal.
"Interesting so what is your name, or shall I just call you boy."
"My name is... Well they call me Logic" he said.
"Well I have been called The [card]Apostle of Destiny[/card] or APOD for short, and you old man what is your name."
"I am [card]Tsuro[/card] but i beg your pardon, is he around."
"He is always around." She said. "Follow me"

The tent was full of incense and candles burning in a ritualistic manner. Off to one side was a slim table full of old scrolls which two mages were feveriously attempting to decipher. In the middle of the tent was a table with no chairs and standing on one side was a young man in a red cape who stopped talking as soon as they entered the tent and next to him was a man in a long white cloak that glistened with gold trim, objects seemed to simply hover around the two.
"May we help you" he said
"I am [card]Tsuro[/card] and I have brought the boy." he said
"Glad to hear that I am [card]Lord Galmara[/card] and this is the [card]The Eternal[/card]" and with those words the flames on the candles seemed to grow larger and flicker brighter than before. The boy looked on with amazement as the [card]The Eternal[/card] waved his hand and the candles floated from one area of the tent to another lighting up the boy in an amazing way.
Come forward young lad so I may see the mark of the Prophecy. The words seemed to echo in the boys ears even though nothing was ever spoken and he slowly walked forward lifting up his sleeve. The mark seemed different now instead of glowing the iridescent yellow it was bright blue with a silver hue.
"Interesting" said [card]Lord Galmara[card] with a gleam of hope in his eyes.
Just then they heard a loud bang and people screaming from outside. A man with yellowish white hair and bug eyed glasses came running in.
"What is going on [card]Jorus[/card]" [card]Lord Galmara[/card] asked with a smile.
"They have attacked many are dead, what will we do. You said they wouldn't attack." [card]Jorus[/card] said with an unnerving tone.

They rushed outside to see fires lit everywhere and a man yelling "Men [card]keep your guard up[/card] and remember [card]versatility[/card]."
The [card]Apostle of Destiny[/card] screamed "[card]Tsuro[/card] your task is not complete will you help us in our time of need"
[card]Tsuro[/card] nodded as he pulled [card]shuriken[/card]'s from his pouch and started throwing them towards the attackers.
Then they heard a sound almost like a scream but this was no ordinary scream it almost sounded like ....
"[card]KOUNOK[/card]" a mage shouted as he was snatched off the ground by the claws of a dragon who flew the poor mage up high in the sky and dropped him with a loud thud as he crashed through a tent on the opposite end of the camp.
[card]Lord Galmara[/card] raised his [card]Perforator[/card] as The [card]Apostle of Destiny[/card] grabbed the boy and ran for cover.
"Who are they" Logic said
"They are the Dragon Knights from the Noz Dingard envoy and they are here for the crystal" APOD said." [card]Lord Galmara[/card] is one of them and came here with a promise they would not attack, he lied."
She lifted her hands and started weaving a magic spell "aiauaaaa [card]SACRED NOVA[/card]" and with that Logic thought he saw what looked like a winged woman appear in the sky and then a huge flash of light erupted from where he thought he saw her. The light soared over logic's head and exploaded behind him. When he could finally see again he noticed that a strange metallic looking man was lying in a smoldering crater on the ground.
"[card]Bomzar[/card]" Apod said with disgust like the name tasted like eating garbage.
"Thanks" Logic said with a sigh of relief.
"Dont worry I always [card]protect the weak[/card]" she said with a smile.
"Hey I am not weak for your info" Logic said sticking his toungue out in defiance.

There were battles rageing on all over the [card]camp[/card].
"[card]That's an order![/card] soldier" Yelled a Heavy set man to one of his courtesans who hesitated but then ran straight forward toward two of the dragon nights and when he got close enough to smell their breath he screamed "I will [card]Unleash Hell[/card] on you"
Suddenly Arrows of fire shot from his body and he fell to the ground in pain with burn marks all over his body.
The two men in front of him started to scream as the flames engulfed them and they went running in circles trying to extinguish the flames before they ran smack dead in to each other and fell to the ground.

[card]Tsuro[/card] who was wearing a red [card]tracker's mask[/card] was throwing [card]shuriken[/card]s with incredible speed at a man who was running straight for him wielding a [card]Draconian sword[/card] to deflect the darts.
Suddenly the two combatants were right on top of each other and [card]Tsuro[/card] had to do a matrix [card]dodge[/card] to avoid being slashed in the arm by his opponents sword.
He pulled out his [card]simple dagger[/card] and the two men stared each other up and down.
"[card]Tsuro[/card] don't you think you are too old for these games?  Besides you know you cant win."
With a smile [card]Tsuro[/card] gently replied  "[card]Valentin[/card] your mind games are useless on me and I may be old but I can still show you a thing or two."
The two sized each other up for another moment when [card]Tsuro[/card] decided to make the first move useing one of his favorite tactics he learned from his sensei.  The [card]art of the iron fist[/card]!   He clenched his fist till his knuckles turned white and quicker than the eye could see he ferociously let out a hail of punches that stunned and amazed his opponent.   [card]Valentin[/card] with amazing speed parried almost all the blows but a few managed to hit their mark and [card]Valentin[/card] stumbbled backwards enough time for [card]Tsuro[/card] to do a [card]weapon dance[/card] and pull out a few more [card]shuriken[/card]s and toss them at him. Two of which stuck in[card] Valentin[/card]'s arm.  [card]Tsuro[/card] lept in to the air and kicked him backwards with such force that he stumbled to one knee and as he closed in on him he could see the smirk on his face grow.
Out of the sky [card]Kounok[/card] swooped straight down and with his wings extended he flew right in to [card]Tsuro[/card], knocking him to the ground and before [card]Tsuro[/card] could get his [card]shuriken[/card]s from his pouch [card]Valentin[/card] jumped on [card]Kounok[/card]'s back and off they flew away. "[card]Fallback[/card]" he shouted.

A slender lady also wearing a [card]tracker's mask[/card] walked over and extended her hand to help [card]Tsuro[/card] off the ground. [card]Tsuro[/card] instantly reached up and said "thanks [card]Hime[/card]."
She reached in a pouch and pulled a small jar of [card]Healing Balm[/card] and rubbed it on his arm.
"They retreated, all of them. Damn cowards" she said
"Did they get anything?" [card]Tsuro[/card] asked looking around at the destuction, his eyes instantly noticing The [card]Apostle of Destiny[/card] lying on the ground. He sprinted over to her as quick as his body would allow.
"What happened? Where's the boy?"
"He took him." she muttered, body acheing, head spinning.
"WHO"
"[card]ZAHAL[/card]"

Dernière modification par andnun (12-01-2011 16:06:30)

#2 12-01-2011 23:38:23

kappa1uk
Campeur

Re : THE CRYSTAL PROPHECY Part 1 by: Andnun

Nice Job Andnun. Good to see people taking thier eredan interest to another level. I like it.

Come back to the chat and say Hi.

Heres the link again if you didnt bookmark us.

http://xat.com/EredanUnite

Pop in and say Hi to the English Speaking population of Eredan.
Live chat for all comers. http://xat.com/EredanUnite

#3 12-01-2011 23:55:40

steven_allen
Solarian

The best part about this is the Kotoba beating up on the Noz.

Disruptor!

#4 13-01-2011 00:27:43

Yugimonz
Habitant de Guem

Great Story i like it smile

#5 13-01-2011 08:13:59

bleachman
Gardien

steven_allen a écrit :

The best part about this is the Kotoba beating up on the Noz.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#6 14-01-2011 14:26:21

andnun
Voyageur

Good to hear you guys like it...

#7 14-01-2011 14:36:51

Dantesan
Solarian

Now that deserves a ChuckNorrisApproves.jpg

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#8 14-01-2011 14:46:12

andnun
Voyageur

Lol nice good old Chuck is the man and if he approves then i'm smiling smile

#9 14-01-2011 17:45:57

para
Habitant de Guem

kappa1uk a écrit :

Nice Job Andnun. Good to see people taking thier eredan interest to another level. I like it.

Come back to the chat and say Hi.

Heres the link again if you didnt bookmark us.

http://xat.com/EredanUnite

dont really need to post the link since its in your tag, just saying gets kinda annoying to see people saying it in multiple threads

Pied de page des forums