Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-01-2011 12:12:35

Asuryan
Ptit nouveau

is steal bugged?

example 1

i use steal vs a team that have runic bracers and vampiric dagger and i was able to steal only the bracers

example 2

i use steal vs a team that have katana and wakizashi and i can't steal both

is this a bug?

#2 10-01-2011 12:18:01

bleachman
Gardien

Re : is steal bugged?

When you 'steal'  an item card, it must respect the race, guild and class restrictions in order to play it on your character. If it does not, you cannot steal it.

[card]Runic Gauntlet[/card] is a card that any character can use.

[card]Vampire Dagger[/card] can only be used by marauders and warriors.

[card]Wakizashi[/card] and [card]The Emperor's Speech[/card] can only be used by Kotoba warriors/marauders.

There are only three Zil characters that can steal these and those are [card]Lord Galmara[/card] (level 2+), [card]Oogoe Kage[/card] (Warrior Route) and [card]Golemarlok[/card].

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 10-01-2011 12:23:33

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Asuryan a écrit :

example 1

i use steal vs a team that have runic bracers and vampiric dagger and i was able to steal only the bracers

example 2

i use steal vs a team that have katana and wakizashi and i can't steal both

is this a bug?

you can only steal items that you character can normally wear (execept for golemarlok he can steal ANY item).

1. For your first example the reason why runic bracers (or gauntlet) is the only one you can steal is because it has no class and guild restriction so any character can wear. For vampiric dagger, only  warriors and marauders can wear them, you are maybe using a mage, priest or craftsmen to steal.

2. On your second example, both katana and wakizashi is restricted to kotoba, so unless your using golemarlok you can't steal those.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#4 10-01-2011 12:35:30

Asuryan
Ptit nouveau

u are both right but the old text of steal says i must respect the class restriction but the new text didnt say nothing about this thats why i think is bugged

Pied de page des forums