Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-01-2011 06:43:23

Glasher
Guémélite

Black Hand Syndicate

Blackhandbanner.jpg

We r dieded!

Dernière modification par Glasher (15-04-2011 16:01:05)

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#2 09-01-2011 13:28:33

Limestone
Solarian

Re : Black Hand Syndicate

Name/IGN:Kevin/Limestone
Reason for applying: Very interested in joining a team since day 2 I played this game and also it could be fun having close personal friends who can keep in touch with..  It's also always nice to have a strong sparring friends to improve our deck smile

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#3 09-01-2011 23:03:03

Glasher
Guémélite

Limestone a écrit :

Name/IGN:Kevin/Limestone
Reason for applying: Very interested in joining a team since day 2 I played this game and also it could be fun having close personal friends who can keep in touch with..  It's also always nice to have a strong sparring friends to improve our deck smile

I sent you a message in game, thank you for your interest, find me on fb or in game so we can talk.

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#4 10-01-2011 22:18:06

Yugimonz
Habitant de Guem

wink;);););););)

Have Fun.

wink;);););););)

#5 13-01-2011 04:53:56

Jeb_Snyder
Campeur

Jeb_Snyder
Reason: want to boss up with the hommies

#6 13-01-2011 05:10:17

Limestone
Solarian

Jeb_Snyder a écrit :

Jeb_Snyder
Reason: want to boss up with the hommies

What's a boss up?

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#7 13-01-2011 06:49:25

Glasher
Guémélite

welcome jeb welcome lime ^_^

Dernière modification par Glasher (13-01-2011 06:49:41)

#8 13-01-2011 08:33:16

jspruill
Voyageur

Name/IGN: Jamie_Spruill (I think)
Reason for applying: Organized play is always fun. I also have quite a bit of knowledge of TCG games, play pretty much everyday (although don't really care about always finishing achievements in a week, id rather just pay the 195 and get it at my leisure) I have a decent collection of cards, can make most decks, working on abom, shado, tele, combo atm as well as a quick draw deck, but I do play quite a few other decks... I am active and can easily be found in quite a few places.

#9 13-01-2011 15:37:45

Glasher
Guémélite

jspruill a écrit :

Name/IGN: Jamie_Spruill (I think)
Reason for applying: Organized play is always fun. I also have quite a bit of knowledge of TCG games, play pretty much everyday (although don't really care about always finishing achievements in a week, id rather just pay the 195 and get it at my leisure) I have a decent collection of cards, can make most decks, working on abom, shado, tele, combo atm as well as a quick draw deck, but I do play quite a few other decks... I am active and can easily be found in quite a few places.

I'll be in touch

#10 13-01-2011 23:47:39

Akillics
Voyageur

Just a question but I have seen this name before in a game I used to play, this would not happen to be a custom robo reference would it?

#11 14-01-2011 04:42:24

Glasher
Guémélite

Akillics a écrit :

Just a question but I have seen this name before in a game I used to play, this would not happen to be a custom robo reference would it?

Nope, though it might be used in places, I came up with this, and used this a few years ago as one of my most successful YGO teams. Reinvented here for Eredan, hoping for equal to greater success smile

#12 15-01-2011 02:29:44

Yugimonz
Habitant de Guem

Challonge!!!

So far we discussed...
5v5 no subs
*Swiss Style

Im requesting...
**Matches 2/3
***No Switching decks(Chars or Cards)
We can discuss a time limit so this doesnt drag on to long.
Both players should post the results.

Notes
*Swiss - Assume: Player A, B, and C vs Player X, Y, and Z
Player B defeats Player Z - Player Z is eliminated and Player B can challenge ne remaining team members.
The War is over when all players from one team have been eliminated(defeated).

**Simple concept you have to win 2 out of three matches. Reports should be 2-0 or 2-1.

***Upgrades allowed should they happen. You CANNOT upgrade during a 2/3 series but are allowed to upgrade between player match ups. This rule is purely merit and any issues should be screenshotted and reported. We can discuss what happens should this actually happen, which I doubt it will.

I obviously have to get a few more members and am hoping we might be able to start saturday or sunday when everyone might have more availability. Anything more to be discussed can be done here, my team thread, or the chats. I will be back online around 10:30(EST) when I get out of work.

all that vs my team let me know smile

#13 15-01-2011 07:13:12

Glasher
Guémélite

Yugimonz a écrit :

Challonge!!!

So far we discussed...
5v5 no subs
*Swiss Style

Im requesting...
**Matches 2/3

Notes
Player B defeats Player Z - Player Z is eliminated and Player B can challenge ne remaining team members.

**Simple concept you have to win 2 out of three matches. Reports should be 2-0 or 2-1.

***Upgrades allowed should they happen. You CANNOT upgrade during a 2/3 series but are allowed to upgrade between player match ups. This rule is purely merit and any issues should be screenshotted and reported. We can discuss what happens should this actually happen, which I doubt it will.

I obviously have to get a few more members and am hoping we might be able to start saturday or sunday when everyone might have more availability. Anything more to be discussed can be done here, my team thread, or the chats. I will be back online around 10:30(EST) when I get out of work.

im thinking no

also how bout not just copying my stuff...

#14 15-01-2011 11:10:34

bleachman
Gardien

Glasher a écrit :
Yugimonz a écrit :

Challonge!!!

So far we discussed...
5v5 no subs
*Swiss Style

Im requesting...
**Matches 2/3

Notes

im thinking no

also how bout not just copying my stuff...

This is epic.

Also Glasher, when yah see me in chat next time hit me up. Wanna talk to you. tongue

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#15 16-01-2011 07:34:24

Glasher
Guémélite

welcome jaime and gl with ssj3 jeb

#16 16-01-2011 13:32:20

Wounded
Voyageur

Hi there.

Name/IGN:Brett/ Wounded
Reason for applying: Fell in love with this game and want to see what experiences being in a Clan and playing with other chars could offer me.
Im LVL 16 and play a range of decks. depending on how Im feeling at the time

#17 16-01-2011 17:46:27

Glasher
Guémélite

Wounded a écrit :

Hi there.

Name/IGN:Brett/ Wounded
Reason for applying: Fell in love with this game and want to see what experiences being in a Clan and playing with other chars could offer me.
Im LVL 16 and play a range of decks. depending on how Im feeling at the time

ill be in touch

#18 17-01-2011 01:16:27

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

Name/IGN: Gabriel_Caetano
Reason for applying: I'd like to get in touch with players wha want to play for fun and want to improve with new ideas and builds. I'm quite experienced player and like to play with uncommon strategies. Always up for training.

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#19 17-01-2011 04:15:19

jedc
Voyageur

IGN: jedc
Reason for applying: looking for a place to learn the game and get better, would love help with deckbuilding ideas, and such. active, and getting a ton of new cards tomorrow.

#20 17-01-2011 06:12:54

Glasher
Guémélite

#21 20-01-2011 17:33:32

Brzost
Habitant de Guem

IGN: Brzost
Reason for applying:
I like this ITCG game, been playing for some weeks and am over 2k per. ELO, trying to get better all the time, would be nice to have soem backup her as a team

#22 21-01-2011 04:45:13

Glasher
Guémélite

jed n brzost ill be in touch find me in either chat or friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/?sk=lf

#23 22-01-2011 03:09:44

Jeb_Snyder
Campeur

hey glash im outa JMT so ya can i rejoin the ranks haha

#24 22-01-2011 03:46:41

Glasher
Guémélite

welcome back jeb

the other 2 need to hit me up i sent em msg's.

also just requesting to join the group isnt an app hmm

#25 24-01-2011 03:52:35

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Name/IGN: Bercthun

Reason for Applying: Looking for something to spice up gameplay, and the idea of a group intrigues me, and black hand looks to be laid back which is something I look for

Pied de page des forums