Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-01-2011 16:08:36

Ninsane
Campeur

I have 1 card in Deck but still count as out of card loss

I was using Discard deck and was playing against a Discard deck. So,
on last turn, we both had 0 in deck and 2 and 3 on my hand and his,
So, I used [card]Watcher[/card] to get myself a card in deck so -I thought- i could turn the game and win because i can still draw a card, BUT NO,
after that turn, the game ended saying we both do not have enough cards to continue, but i can see clearly that my deck wasn't 0, it was 1.

can someone explain to me why it didn't work the way i thought it would?

#2 05-01-2011 16:20:25

Ninsane
Campeur

Re : I have 1 card in Deck but still count as out of card loss

Wow, another thing just happened, 2 games in a row now, but different scenario.
on last turn, my opponent had 0 deck and 4 in hand, and then he used [card]a new start[/card],
as i was already going to admit my defeat, the game suddenly ended as my win, saying he doesn't have enough cards to continue, but his deck clearly was back to 11.

Dernière modification par Ninsane (05-01-2011 16:21:18)

#3 05-01-2011 16:51:46

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

If you do not have a full hand of cards at the start of a round, at the end of that turn, the game is over.

Example:  If you start a round with 4 cards in hand and 0 cards in your deck, at the end of the turn the game is over.  Regardless if you use watcher or ANS, since you started with less than a full hand, the game is over.

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#4 06-01-2011 00:19:33

Ninsane
Campeur

I see, thanks for the explanation Breezy wink

i guess this is good for discard deck user

Pied de page des forums