Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-01-2011 14:24:27

xyrgen
Ptit nouveau

Suggestion for dealing with players who leave mid game

There have been numerous occaisions when I've been on the verge of winning a match and the opponent just leaves mid game.

This can be extreemly frustrating especially when you're about to get a perfect as it robs you of the extra exp and crystals. So why not make it that if a player leaves mid game they only get half the exp and crystals for their next match.

I realise this doesn't really account for things like connection drop outs but these are generally much rarer than people leaving just because they know they can't win and if their connection is dropping out regularly then they probably need to get a better connection anyway.

Besides as it's possible to leave a match without disconnecting it must be possible to identify whether the player is simply opting out of that match or disconnecting from the server.

Anyway it's just a thought and I figured it might help with this problem

#2 05-01-2011 14:32:11

Poptolev
Guémélite

Re : Suggestion for dealing with players who leave mid game

xyrgen a écrit :

Besides as it's possible to leave a match without disconnecting it must be possible to identify whether the player is simply opting out of that match or disconnecting from the server.

Nope ... you can simply unplug or disable the network ... it take seconds to unplug > disconnect > plug the cable again.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

Pied de page des forums