Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-01-2011 10:55:47

Martenus
Campeur

Sapheart extra attacks ignore ac now ?

Just had  a game agains Sapheart  multi attack Deck . First turn he picks ishia i raise her Ac to 5 and he reduces it to 2 with melody than he plays quickdraw and beats my ishia to -2 life so in my opinion he had 3 attack with 5 aginst 2 armor is 9 damge in my books be he suddley does 22 ? I miss something here ? but it comes even better after that the next round is piglim against  the archer women and i raise he armor to 10 with last word and illusory reflection than he plays meldody and its reduced to 7  even than i should get no damge from her  but i did got 3 damge each strike again ?

#2 05-01-2011 19:30:59

para
Habitant de Guem

Re : Sapheart extra attacks ignore ac now ?

Martenus a écrit :

Just had  a game agains Sapheart  multi attack Deck . First turn he picks ishia i raise her Ac to 5 and he reduces it to 2 with melody than he plays quickdraw and beats my ishia to -2 life so in my opinion he had 3 attack with 5 aginst 2 armor is 9 damge in my books be he suddley does 22 ? I miss something here ? but it comes even better after that the next round is piglim against  the archer women and i raise he armor to 10 with last word and illusory reflection than he plays meldody and its reduced to 7  even than i should get no damge from her  but i did got 3 damge each strike again ?

pictures would help, and so would naming the characters participating and what upgrade

#3 05-01-2011 19:33:34

Poptolev
Guémélite

Were any [card]Evil Jorusien[/card]s involved ? with 3 attacks its +3 damage (in the pilkin vs archer case)

Dernière modification par Poptolev (05-01-2011 19:34:24)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#4 06-01-2011 16:12:00

Anihilate
Solarian

You should have taken a screenshot. What level was their cards? What was their player name? And do you have any evidence?

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

Pied de page des forums