Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-01-2011 15:31:32

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

tsume + golemarlok

[card]tsume[/card]

[card]golemarlok[/card]

tsume activates at the end of the battle but doesn't seem to deal damage through the opponent's spirit
please correct the bug or if the text means that is also a crow exclusive ability, correct the text

thanks

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#2 04-01-2011 15:52:14

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Re : tsume + golemarlok

Golemarlok is not a crow.

The text seems fine to me..  It says that it deals damage after mentioning "If your character is a crow"

Dernière modification par Breezy414 (04-01-2011 15:53:28)

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#3 04-01-2011 17:01:18

Mike_Magnus
Campeur

It says:

Attack +2
Crow: Activates immediately.
The physical damage you deal to your opponent becomes magic and is reduced by his Spirit instead of his Defense.
Dual Wield: Wakizashi

The fact that the magic damage description is placed on a separate line from the Crow activation description implies that it has nothing to do with being a crow.  Otherwise, it should only be dual wieldable with a wakizashi if you are a crow as well, which is not the case.

If it is meant to do magic damage only if your character is a crow, I would suggest changing the wording to something like:

Attack +2
Crow: Activates immediately and causes the physical damage you deal to your opponent to become magic and is reduced by his Spirit instead of his Defense.
Dual Wield: Wakizashi

#4 05-01-2011 00:41:16

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Damage effect only works after weapon activates, and it activates immediatly only for crows, so golemarlok would get it only in next fight (like waraxe and like)

#5 05-01-2011 01:56:21

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Politikas a écrit :

Damage effect only works after weapon activates, and it activates immediatly only for crows, so golemarlok would get it only in next fight (like waraxe and like)

so i said in the first post
what I am asking is if the ability of dealing damage through spirit instead of def is only for crow or nof

#6 05-01-2011 03:32:26

Anihilate
Solarian

[card]Whip[/card] Everything after the caste line that isn't a "stamp" like Dual wield, Activates immediately(which is ALWAYS on a separate line from regular effect text), Is for the specific caste only. If it's a text error put it in the appropriate thread. The only change that can possibly be made to Tsume is:

Attack +2
Dual Wield Wakizashi
Crow:Physical Damage dealt to the opponent is reduced by his spirit instead of his defense.
Activates Immediately.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#7 05-01-2011 03:34:57

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

yes, i think there are several cards that makes mislead...

#8 05-01-2011 04:05:20

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Anihilate a écrit :

[card]Whip[/card] Everything after the caste line that isn't a "stamp" like Dual wield, Activates immediately(which is ALWAYS on a separate line from regular effect text), Is for the specific caste only.

Not true.

Otherwise Sap heart characters that aren't Hom'Chai wouldn't get +2 health from IHAS... and they do.

The combination of full stop + line break clearly indicates previous clauses no longer apply, and existing cards work as you would expect given that.

Dernière modification par Majyqman (05-01-2011 04:08:04)

#9 05-01-2011 04:43:52

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Majyqman a écrit :
Anihilate a écrit :

[card]Whip[/card] Everything after the caste line that isn't a "stamp" like Dual wield, Activates immediately(which is ALWAYS on a separate line from regular effect text), Is for the specific caste only.

Not true.

Otherwise Sap heart characters that aren't Hom'Chai wouldn't get +2 health from IHAS... and they do.

The combination of full stop + line break clearly indicates previous clauses no longer apply, and existing cards work as you would expect given that.

agreed

Pied de page des forums