Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-01-2011 16:44:21

Poptolev
Guémélite

The bugged cards

The suggestion is simple. Forbid the usage of the bugged cards (The Hungry Void, Steal and w/e is still not fixed) until you can fix the cards. I am tired of opponents trying to steal a card when they are losing so they can force me to exit the game. (well the last one was a void pirate hmm )

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#2 02-01-2011 18:55:23

Melisandra
Voyageur

Re : The bugged cards

I didn't see any problem with the hungry void, btw, I bought the hungry void with 450,000 from market, nobody will play noz Mages if they change or ban this card, if so I ask my money back.

#3 02-01-2011 19:27:08

Poptolev
Guémélite

I've faced 3-4 voids per day in the last few days (make that .. 10-12 times) every time they play it the game freezes.

I am suggesting a TEMPORARY ban until they can fix it.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

#4 03-01-2011 06:04:55

bleachman
Gardien

Hard to toss out a ban when almost the entire company is off (holidays, weekend... xD).

I do not understand why people even use bugged cards, especially after a lot of people complain about it and they experience it first handedly themselves when they play it. Odd bunch we are. tongue

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 05-01-2011 21:06:34

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

Poptolev a écrit :

The suggestion is simple. Forbid the usage of the bugged cards (The Hungry Void, Steal and w/e is still not fixed) until you can fix the cards. I am tired of opponents trying to steal a card when they are losing so they can force me to exit the game. (well the last one was a void pirate hmm )

With respect to steal at least it very rarely bugs out on me.
At most it bugs out 1 out of 10 uses...

Though I have seen people attempt to cause a bug to abort the game by playing it when there are no valid targets (and when it's obvious I'm not playing any items).

Just my 2 feez worth.

#6 05-01-2011 21:26:20

Poptolev
Guémélite

ledeir a écrit :
Poptolev a écrit :

With respect to steal at least it very rarely bugs out on me.
At most it bugs out 1 out of 10 uses...

At the time I posted it literally every 1 out of 2 opponents tried and succeed in bugging the game (either with void or steel .. which leads to the conclusion - dang there are more people with void then you'd expect neutral )

#7 06-01-2011 02:37:51

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

I agree with bleachman, if the cards are bugged we should just not use them. If you look at your shower, and there is family of angry badgers in it, you would logically come to the conclusion that something is wrong with your shower and not use it, not step in and hope for the best big_smile

Pied de page des forums