Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-12-2010 15:10:48

asdfgadsfz12
Voyageur

Powdered Keg

It heals 3 damage instead of inflicting 3 damage.

#2 03-01-2011 06:15:52

Okugi
Voyageur

Re : Powdered Keg

asdfgadsfz12 a écrit :

[card]Powder Keg[/card] I don't think this card works as intended, or is translated correctly. 

As it is now, reading the card tells me that if my opponent attacks me with a powder weapon or fire, then I take an additional 3 damage.  It gives no other benefit.  So, umm, why would you want to use it?

#3 03-01-2011 06:17:11

bleachman
Gardien

Okugi a écrit :
asdfgadsfz12 a écrit :

[card]Powder Keg[/card] I don't think this card works as intended, or is translated correctly. 

As it is now, reading the card tells me that if my opponent attacks me with a powder weapon or fire, then I take an additional 3 damage.  It gives no other benefit.  So, umm, why would you want to use it?

3 Additional damage dealt to an opponent sure is a benefit. lol

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#4 03-01-2011 06:19:49

Okugi
Voyageur

bleachman a écrit :
Okugi a écrit :
asdfgadsfz12 a écrit :

That's not what it says though.  It says that if you take powder or fire damage, you endure 3 direct damage.  Doesn't say that you inflict it or heal it.

#5 03-01-2011 06:24:38

bleachman
Gardien

Okugi a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :
Okugi a écrit :

That's not what it says though.  It says that if you take powder or fire damage, you endure 3 direct damage.  Doesn't say that you inflict it or heal it.

It is probably just a false translation. It deals 3 additional damage points at the end of the turn when an opposing character hits it with a pirate weapon.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#6 03-01-2011 06:24:48

kappa1uk
Campeur

i think the idea here is for clover to put these on the opponents - then when you use pheonix level 2 it would do an EXTRA 3 direct (cant be blocked) damage - thus rendering them dead!

Pop in and say Hi to the English Speaking population of Eredan.
Live chat for all comers. http://xat.com/EredanUnite

#7 05-01-2011 07:52:09

Okugi
Voyageur

Tried it out, gave it to my opponent off of Clover, shot him with a gun... and had him at -1 health.  Then the stupid powder keg HEALED him back to 2 health, instead of damaging.   ARRRRRRGH.  Yeah, it's bugged.  If it worked as worded, and gave him 3, then it's a pretty cool combo with Clover and pistoblades in a warrior deck.

Dernière modification par Okugi (05-01-2011 07:52:46)

#8 07-01-2011 10:36:20

Citera
Ptit nouveau

Agreed, there is indeed a bug. I first noticed it when I used clover to throw the keg onto an enemy's character.

After I hit the character with a powder weapon (pistolblade) the guy went down to 4 health; instead of dropping to 1 health, however, it went up to 7. I checked for any and all heal cards in play and there were none.

Just now, I did the same thing. I threw a keg onto The Eternal and brought him down to 0 life with the pistolblade again. At the end of combat, The Eternal went up from 0 health to 3 health.

If someone could please look into this issue and fix it, I'm sure all of us would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

#9 07-01-2011 11:44:15

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

There's already a thread about this on the french forum. The card is indeed bugged. It shouldn't heal but for the moment it does.The admins know about it so let's just wait till they fix it.

#10 07-01-2011 12:09:45

Citera
Ptit nouveau

Great, good to know smile

#11 21-01-2011 02:42:41

Citera
Ptit nouveau

Hey guys, it's been almost two weeks now. It still heals and there's no doubt that the current uselessness of the card is contributing to its dirt cheap price tag. Anyone know the situation on this bug? Thanks

#12 23-01-2011 16:41:08

Pkdor999
Voyageur

Stupid BUG!!! and they dont fix it!!!

My strategy was broken sad

#13 04-02-2011 11:50:01

Citera
Ptit nouveau

Well over a month now and it is still not fixed.

#14 04-02-2011 15:07:25

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Citera a écrit :

Well over a month now and it is still not fixed.

And mental prison got fixed in a day.....*stirs the pot and cackles*

Who says mages aren't loved more? tongue

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#15 04-02-2011 15:09:56

Bebop
Staff Feerik

Hello,

This card is actually not bugged, the text was incorrect and we modified it: the damage is dealt at the same time as fire damage or powder weapon, not at the end of the turn.
However, there is a problem with the display on the character's Health points. The health points seem to decrease more than the damage it truly receives, this is why it seems as if you are getting a "Heal", the actual health points return to their real value (we are currently working on this bug).
The damage dealt is actually correct, the powder keg deals 3 direct damage if the character suffers fire damage or with a powder weapon

Have a good day!

Bebop
Game designer Eredan iTCG.

#16 06-02-2011 07:37:49

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Bebop a écrit :

Hello,

This card is actually not bugged, the text was incorrect and we modified it: the damage is dealt at the same time as fire damage or powder weapon, not at the end of the turn.
However, there is a problem with the display on the character's Health points. The health points seem to decrease more than the damage it truly receives, this is why it seems as if you are getting a "Heal", the actual health points return to their real value (we are currently working on this bug).
The damage dealt is actually correct, the powder keg deals 3 direct damage if the character suffers fire damage or with a powder weapon

Have a good day!

Indeed I noticed it. Funny thing is that nobody did the math to check the final damage and only saw the glitch, taking for sure that it was a bug.
Now only missing to fix the double wield bug with Pistolblades+Multitasking. big_smile

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#17 06-02-2011 09:54:19

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

Indeed I noticed it. Funny thing is that nobody did the math to check the final damage and only saw the glitch, taking for sure that it was a bug.
Now only missing to fix the double wield bug with Pistolblades+Multitasking. big_smile

not a bug...pistolblades are a warrior-craftsman item. craftsman items can be duplicated with multitasking. 3 pistolblades and 3 multitasking means each of ***bip*** pirates can have 2 blades. pretty wicked combo...with the right support cards. big_smile

Dernière modification par MikeyB (06-02-2011 09:56:48)

#18 06-02-2011 10:26:37

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

MikeyB a écrit :

not a bug...pistolblades are a warrior-craftsman item. craftsman items can be duplicated with multitasking. 3 pistolblades and 3 multitasking means each of ***bip*** pirates can have 2 blades. pretty wicked combo...with the right support cards. big_smile

I know that, but what I mean is that when you duplicate the Pistoblades with Clover/Klementine you cant equip both on Killikrew, or another Warrior. If you do, one of the blades just disappear from the game and the only way to equip 2 blades is equipping one at the time, not using craftsman, or chaining with Killikrew. If you move the blades to one char already equipped with 1 blade using Mutiny it works fine.
And the blades r warrior-craftsman-marauder. wink

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

Pied de page des forums