Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-12-2010 18:14:25

Melisandra
Voyageur

My Best Sap Heart Deck So far (90% win rate)

Two days ago, I invested $168 luckly got one "new start" and "watchmaker" legendary card, obviously it doest nothing with my current lvl, so sold them as 1,400,000 and 55,000. Then I successfully tranfer my current Zil deck to Sap Heart, I tested alot, and got deck below which has 90% win rate:

character:

1  Ydiane
               1  Melissandre
               1  Keizan

Action:

2  Bite
                2  show ***bip*** ass
                2  armed and ready               
                3  Hypnotic Melody
                1  Jourey
                3  Quick Draw
                1  Scouting the area
                2  weapon Dance

Item:

2  Elfine Bow
                 2  Vampire Dagger

The basic idea :
        1  reduce opponents'  defence instead of increasing own attack, because Melissandre and Yidane's extra attack only rely on original lowest attack, so increasing attack doesn't nothing with your extra attack.

2  Keizan and Melissandre can chain any weapon, so I could reuse my daggers which from my Zip deck, moreover, dual lvl 3 daggers can dramatically increase attack, combo with "quick draw" obviously can give opponents a big surprise.

3  I don't use "item have soul", as my testing, this action doesn't work well as I expected,

#2 23-12-2010 22:17:32

ssjtrunks
Voyageur
Lieu : Romania

Re : My Best Sap Heart Deck So far (90% win rate)

Pretty lucky there i've only spend like 10 euros so far and i think i'm going to stop
I also switched from The Pack deck to Sap heart
In your deck you use Keizan Warrior version lvl 3 or Mage version level 3
I'm assuming Warrior
the deck is pretty good but Weapon Dance i'd remove to be honest i would try Obesity
for example my deck is the following and i've won a lot of matches this way i even faced a lvl 15 pack deck or a lvl 15 mage deck etc. it's just about picking the right combo
I just reached level 13
I don't have crystals for Vampired Dagger, i'm just poor so i manage with whatever
My deck is

Melissandre
Ydiane
Rargnor

2x Elfine Bow
2x Fallback
2x Hypnotic Melody
2x Idol of Life
1x In your face! ( <= just a filler card )
1x It is time ( <= filler card )
2x Magic Poison
2x Quick Draw
1x Obesity
2x Scouting the Area
2x Simple Dagger
1x Up your Ass!

my basic ideea and combos are

Ydiane Bow+Magic poison or Bow+Quick Draw or Bow+Hypnotic Melody or Hypnotic Melody+Up your Ass!
Melissandre Dagger+Quick Draw Dagger+Hypnotic Melody then in the following turn i equip the second dagger so it has another dagger +1 attack and a chain
Rargnor Idol of Life+Hypnotic Melody or Idol of Life+Scouting the Area or Idol of Life+Quick draw( dangerous especially if used in the 1st or 4th turn it equals Melissandre, i've gotten a 1 round kill a lot of times with this combo )
I keep Obesity to counter combos i know are coming like when facing another Sap Heart deck i deny Quick Draw; basically just a card counter for example
you use Rargnor first turn attack 10/14 but you have 0 def you chain Obesity and In your Face! you get 10/17 2 defense 14 life
I also included the It is time in case i need to boost up the attack especially on Rargnor
And the basic Up your Ass!+Dagger/Bow/Idol of Life because you have chain or Up your Ass!+Hypnotic Melody

Hope this helps, but i like your deck ideea i just wish i had the same amount of crystals as you to invest in smile

Dernière modification par ssjtrunks (23-12-2010 22:17:48)

#3 24-12-2010 00:01:41

Melisandra
Voyageur

Hi SSj, Thanks for your valuable suggestion, I appreciate and definitely test your strategy . Rargnor is good choice just second to Keizan(yes I bought Keizan warrior), Rargnor has highest low-attack, and prices can be accepted by most of player, while Keian too expensiver, I spent 85000 crystal on it.

What I considering when I create this deck is how to maximize productivity, Rargnor only can chain using jewelry, which cannot trigger others ability. Just image when Rargnor is tapped or dead, you probably stuck with the idol of life in your hand. 

Obviously weapon dance is not best choice, I am going to replace ti with Journey.

ssjtrunks a écrit :

Pretty lucky there i've only spend like 10 euros so far and i think i'm going to stop
I also switched from The Pack deck to Sap heart
In your deck you use Keizan Warrior version lvl 3 or Mage version level 3
I'm assuming Warrior
the deck is pretty good but Weapon Dance i'd remove to be honest i would try Obesity
for example my deck is the following and i've won a lot of matches this way i even faced a lvl 15 pack deck or a lvl 15 mage deck etc. it's just about picking the right combo
I just reached level 13
I don't have crystals for Vampired Dagger, i'm just poor so i manage with whatever
My deck is

Melissandre
Ydiane
Rargnor

2x Elfine Bow
2x Fallback
2x Hypnotic Melody
2x Idol of Life
1x In your face! ( <= just a filler card )
1x It is time ( <= filler card )
2x Magic Poison
2x Quick Draw
1x Obesity
2x Scouting the Area
2x Simple Dagger
1x Up your Ass!

my basic ideea and combos are

Ydiane Bow+Magic poison or Bow+Quick Draw or Bow+Hypnotic Melody or Hypnotic Melody+Up your Ass!
Melissandre Dagger+Quick Draw Dagger+Hypnotic Melody then in the following turn i equip the second dagger so it has another dagger +1 attack and a chain
Rargnor Idol of Life+Hypnotic Melody or Idol of Life+Scouting the Area or Idol of Life+Quick draw( dangerous especially if used in the 1st or 4th turn it equals Melissandre, i've gotten a 1 round kill a lot of times with this combo )
I keep Obesity to counter combos i know are coming like when facing another Sap Heart deck i deny Quick Draw; basically just a card counter for example
you use Rargnor first turn attack 10/14 but you have 0 def you chain Obesity and In your Face! you get 10/17 2 defense 14 life
I also included the It is time in case i need to boost up the attack especially on Rargnor
And the basic Up your Ass!+Dagger/Bow/Idol of Life because you have chain or Up your Ass!+Hypnotic Melody

Hope this helps, but i like your deck ideea i just wish i had the same amount of crystals as you to invest in smile

#4 24-12-2010 09:42:07

Martenus
Campeur

if you want to lose 90% of the time play against me tongue its a good Deck but is still not good enoungh for the big 3 ! it has nothing to do with your deckbuilding more with saphearts that still need more cards.

#5 24-12-2010 15:40:38

Melisandra
Voyageur

I can win over most of decks except top Zil deck including Abominator and the shadow using this deck, your right, the deck lack of something to against top serious players, so I improved my Sap Deck serveral hours ago based on the ssj's suggestion and test it, it works like dream, I didn't lose til now, please check my list and give comments.

Character:

Melissandre  (must have)
                     Keizan       
                     Ydiane         (must have)

Action:

3  Hypotic melody   (must have)
                     3  Magic poision     
                     3  Obesity               
                     3  Quick Draw          (must have)
                     2   scouting area       
                     1  up your ass
                     1   Journey

Item:

2  Elifin bow
                     2  Life Devourer

I totally remove "weapon dance" and "armed and ready", they are not crap but just not good enough to beat serious players. smile

you might notice I put 3 magic poision and obesity even more than ssj's deck, just because in his deck, there is only one role can play spells, while in my deck both Ydiane and Keizan can cast spell, that will make sure obesity and magic poision can show up whenever I need them in 90 % cases.

Obesity can interrupt your deadly chain, make sure my roles won't die in one shot. smile

The combo of this deck bascally I have:

Melissandre:  Hypotic melody + quick draw , the damage will produce is:  (6-2)/(9-2) + 6 + 6  =  16/19 ,  if your char has 3 defence or lower (do you have in first round?), if she wield dual dagger (she can chain dagger), the damage will raise to (6-2)/(9-2) + 3 + 3 + 6 + 6 = 21/24,   I already had experience to beat others with 21 damage, and his life low to -21

Yidane:  almost same combo as Melissandre, only difference she also can chain bow, combine with magic poision effect, she is also able to take down opponent with one shot.

Seizan:   naturely big defence, high life and attack, AND he also can play same combo like Yidane, just one extra attack less.

Martenus a écrit :

if you want to lose 90% of the time play against me tongue its a good Deck but is still not good enoungh for the big 3 ! it has nothing to do with your deckbuilding more with saphearts that still need more cards.

Dernière modification par Melisandra (24-12-2010 16:02:49)

#6 24-12-2010 18:11:13

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

this game is excellent, you can build unimaginable combinations, plus many more cards that will come in the future. By the way, very good strategy.
big_smile

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#7 25-12-2010 04:48:19

Glasher
Guémélite

Martenus a écrit :

Ill play you I have a fair amount of wins vs the "big 3"

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#8 26-12-2010 09:39:15

razak
Ptit nouveau

Melisandra a écrit :

I can win over most of decks except top Zil deck including Abominator and the shadow using this deck, your right, the deck lack of something to against top serious players, so I improved my Sap Deck serveral hours ago based on the ssj's suggestion and test it, it works like dream, I didn't lose til now, please check my list and give comments.

Character:

Melissandre  (must have)
                     Keizan       
                     Ydiane         (must have)

Action:

3  Hypotic melody   (must have)
                     3  Magic poision     
                     3  Obesity               
                     3  Quick Draw          (must have)
                     2   scouting area       
                     1  up your ass
                     1   Journey

Item:

2  Elifin bow
                     2  Life Devourer

I totally remove "weapon dance" and "armed and ready", they are not crap but just not good enough to beat serious players. smile

you might notice I put 3 magic poision and obesity even more than ssj's deck, just because in his deck, there is only one role can play spells, while in my deck both Ydiane and Keizan can cast spell, that will make sure obesity and magic poision can show up whenever I need them in 90 % cases.

Obesity can interrupt your deadly chain, make sure my roles won't die in one shot. smile

The combo of this deck bascally I have:

Melissandre:  Hypotic melody + quick draw , the damage will produce is:  (6-2)/(9-2) + 6 + 6  =  16/19 ,  if your char has 3 defence or lower (do you have in first round?), if she wield dual dagger (she can chain dagger), the damage will raise to (6-2)/(9-2) + 3 + 3 + 6 + 6 = 21/24,   I already had experience to beat others with 21 damage, and his life low to -21

Yidane:  almost same combo as Melissandre, only difference she also can chain bow, combine with magic poision effect, she is also able to take down opponent with one shot.

Seizan:   naturely big defence, high life and attack, AND he also can play same combo like Yidane, just one extra attack less.

hey dude,
how if replace keizan with foam giant?it is good?
or maybe u have deck more beast with foam giant?

Pied de page des forums