Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-12-2010 03:07:27

zephusdragon
Ptit nouveau

Deck Building

Here's a great idea for deck building. Allow me to build multiple decks with the same cards in them. It's a pain for me to have to build, dismantle, rebuild, dismantle etc when I want to make decks the have the same cards in them, and I shouldn't have to have more than a certain number of copies of cards if I want to use them.

#2 20-12-2010 22:40:53

andnun
Voyageur
Lieu : Pennsylvania USA

Re : Deck Building

I second this.... The idea of having multiple decks built and at your disposal would be very nice especially when u want to change a deck quickly....

#3 20-12-2010 23:36:00

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

First off I would definitely like this as well.

But, as Devil's Advocate I need to point this out...

In a real world trading card game you need to physically remove cards from one deck and add them to another. Or get multiple copies.

This is an internet version of a trading card game, even though its digital the same rules apply.
You need to take the 5 minutes to switch cards or buy multiple.

Its just part of the spirit of the game...
Just my two crystals worth.

#4 20-12-2010 23:51:08

Proximus
Campeur

ledeir a écrit :

First off I would definitely like this as well.

But, as Devil's Advocate I need to point this out...

In a real world trading card game you need to physically remove cards from one deck and add them to another. Or get multiple copies.

This is an internet version of a trading card game, even though its digital the same rules apply.
You need to take the 5 minutes to switch cards or buy multiple.

Its just part of the spirit of the game...
Just my two crystals worth.

You just gave yourself the answer why this is not necessary. It's digital - so give players any comfort that digital media can offer. This is just an unnecessary restriction that should really be removed, I hate wasting my time looking through my decks for a specific card, clicking edit, clicking back, clicking yes, rinse and repeat.

#5 20-12-2010 23:59:00

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

As I said, I agree that it would be a nice feature.

Still though they are trying to provide a representation of a real world game...
If you start picking and choosing what restrictions you want to ignore, you move away from what you are trying to copy.

A good compromise (and possibly something they already have plans for) would be the ability to remove a card from a deck from the collection screen... It already tells you what deck cards are in... So it should be easy to allow you to click a button and remove it...

#6 22-12-2010 21:50:35

Papa_Frita
Habitant de Guem

oh i didn't see this thread. I started one a moment ago.. i'll go delete it ^^

Ok i totally agree with you. It would be of a great use.

#7 23-12-2010 04:03:06

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

It's been a request on the table for a while now. I'm not sure I remember what the staff said though as to why they don't allow it.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

Pied de page des forums