Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-12-2010 17:09:18

Birchy12
Ptit nouveau

Elfine Bow and To Lay Bare

I was just playing against someone who was using melisandre with an elfine bow attached. I had two characters with low life and used To Lay Bare as my action that turn. I killed his melisandre and should have won the game, but the damage was still distributed to all my characters. Did i miss something or should i have won?:/

#2 16-12-2010 17:17:12

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

Re : Elfine Bow and To Lay Bare

well from what i experienced, usually if u use lay bare as chained card, the effect was nullified... (please confirm this guys)

#3 16-12-2010 17:27:30

apoth
Habitant de Guem

I experienced this problem too. I think I know the reason though. To Lay Bare only temporary disables the items, then before the round ends they are reattached (so for instance, a bad idea to use it on dragon knights as they will get the heal buff again).

The way some sap heart cards work... their damage is calculated AFTER the rounds, like magic poison does it's damage after the round ends (which is why effects like win with magic do not work). So here is how it's played out...

-you play to lay bare
-the bow effects are taken away
-damage is done to you
-bow is reattached (along with effects)
-damage is calculated with bow effects.

All you really do is negate the +1 attack if it's upgraded.

Hope that explains things, makes sense to me.

Dernière modification par apoth (16-12-2010 17:28:26)

#4 16-12-2010 18:18:52

Birchy12
Ptit nouveau

No offense but if thats the way it works To Lay Bare is pretty awful....

It makes sense what ***bip*** saying tho i guess

#5 19-12-2010 17:26:04

bellerophon
Ptit nouveau

yeah under those conditions its a rather crappy card, im finding that many cards in this game dont really do much.

Pied de page des forums