Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-12-2010 13:33:44

Ninsane
Campeur

Abomination vs. Mashtok

would you choose [card]Mashtok [/card]over [card]Abomination [/card]for its 15 hp?

I have lv 4 [card]Mashtok [/card]& [card]Cigue [/card] but seeing Abo is going to have 2 less hp than mashtok made me thinking of selling and just use [card]mashtok[/card].

because i think it would save lots of gold. and no, i don't have watchmaker for abo's final evo.

what do you guys think?

Dernière modification par Ninsane (15-12-2010 13:35:17)

#2 15-12-2010 13:37:37

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Pennsylvania, USA
Site Web

Re : Abomination vs. Mashtok

No, believe it, the Abomination is worth it.  You can see by statistical averages.  If you need proof of them, check it out.

Somewhere between happiness and dreading the Apocalypse.
See where your character cards stand against the full list.

#3 15-12-2010 14:57:25

_GrUnT
Solarian
Lieu : Latina, Italy

Mashtok is the right way ^^ Abomination take too much time to have it hmm

Partecipate alla prima chat italiana di Eredan iTCG !!! : http://eredanita.angelfire.com/
Vi aspettiamo numerosi !!! wink
Grazie a tutti coloro che hanno votato [card]FOG SNAKE[/card] <3

#4 15-12-2010 15:41:41

Psiqueatog
Campeur

Abomination has better stats. It is better to have attack and defense points than having life points because in 2 rounds "they count twice".

However you can think that if you have 15 life points noz decks, which are the bests,  wont kill you in one round...

Does it deserve the effort? Choice is yours. It is an inversion. If you dont need the money and you are gonna play much that deck evolve abomination!!

#5 15-12-2010 15:45:32

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Pennsylvania, USA
Site Web

Ninsane a écrit :

because i think it would save lots of gold. and no, i don't have watchmaker for abo's final evo.

Sneaky.  tongue
I suggest just keepin' them both around ready for the upgrade, and if you decide to get, or happen upon, the Watchmaker of Destiny, then you can get him up there.

Somewhere between happiness and dreading the Apocalypse.
See where your character cards stand against the full list.

#6 16-12-2010 11:48:04

Ninsane
Campeur

thanks guys, with exp bonus like this, it's Abo all the way cool

Pied de page des forums