Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-12-2010 15:18:20

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Any ideas about a tracker deck

im trying to make a tracker deck please give some suggestions right now i have a tsuro, a hime and a malyss and some tracker cards

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#2 10-12-2010 16:59:46

Glasher
Guémélite

Re : Any ideas about a tracker deck

I'm fairly new but I tried trackers. I used Hime Malyss and Amaya. I felt Amaya was a little tougher n versatile than tsuro. Anyways basically if you have Shurikens, Masks, Emblems, and Katamaru you can fill in the rest with what you feel will strengthen the deck based on your playstyle, or what you find you have trouble against. Some examples of cards that fit the deck but not necesarily ***bip*** playstyle would be:

Firon
Blast!
Static Charge
Lightning Bolts
Randori

Keep in mind I ran Malyss and Amaya which could play the thunder spells(Amaya thunder guemulite path).

Gl with ***bip*** deck

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#3 10-12-2010 17:12:06

Poptolev
Guémélite

You can just add some counters ... like
A Close Shave
Anathematize
Freeze!
Diversion
and etc.

For example 1 Anathematize can cripple a Sap IHAS deck if played at the right moment and since the base of a Tracker deck is just 10-12 cards (you rarely need any help for trackers) you have a lot of space and 3-4 filler cards wont to a lot of harm.

Personally I love to troll my opponent when he has 5 spirited character and plays Than The Sword + Illusory Reflection and I have a Diversion in play big_smile (not that this will happen a lot in competitive environment).

My Deck ATM is
Amaya, Tsuro, Hime (I just hate Malyss for some reason)
1x A Close Shave
1x Anathematize
1x Assassination
2x Diversion
3x Firon
1x Katamaru (for Hime)
3x Shuriken
2x To Lay Bare
3x Trackers Emblem
3x Tracker's Mask

Dernière modification par Poptolev (10-12-2010 17:14:12)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#4 10-12-2010 17:23:35

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

The Tracker deck I use and have been successful with is:

Malyss
Amaya
Hime

3 Tracker's Emblem
3 Tracker's Mask
3 Firon
2 Shuriken
3 Art of the Iron Fist
3 Katamaru
3 Ice Barrier

Once you get Amaya to 3rd level, you could switch Ice Barrier for Static Charge.  Once I have a Shuriken in my hand, the Iron Fists are discarded.  If you are playing vs. Courtesans, save your Katamarus for the kill turns...really the only way to reduce their buffed up defenses.

IF you have a level 3 Tsuro, you could switch him in for Malyss.  Then go more offensive power, with Assassinations, and more countering power, with Obesity and Sunburns.  I tended to have the most issues with Courtesans with this deck.  Zil Abomb decks were a problem depending on my opening hand and initiative.

#5 10-12-2010 20:31:51

Poptolev
Guémélite

btw if you use the iron fists until a shuriken .. isnt it better to go with 3 shurikens and 2 fists (you will discard the remaining fists/shurikens after you get the later anyways)

despite my hatred for Malyss I will try (again) that version of the deck with the only change of
-3x Art of the Iron Fist
+1x Shuriken
+1x To Lay Bare
+1x Anathematize (I see no other way to prevent sap hearts)

Dernière modification par Poptolev (10-12-2010 20:39:19)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

#6 10-12-2010 20:50:10

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

The Shuriken/Iron Fist debate is a good one.  Only two things kept me to only two shurikens:

1.  Iron Fists are cheaper
2.  I can follow a Shuriken with an Iron fist if I don't have a better option, but cannot follow a Shuriken with another Shuriken.  You may have those situations where Amaya is up, and the other cards are spells and/or Firons, and no other items equipped...Keeping the Iron Fists around for use isn't horrible.  I just try to map out in my hand at least a turn ahead, and discard the iron fist if I don't see it being played in the next turn.  There are times it's my only option, because Katamarus or other cards are too valuable.  Don't want to pitch a mask, but the tracker up to fight already has one on, etc...

#7 10-12-2010 21:09:42

Poptolev
Guémélite

A Firon is a better chaining option than the fist ... It is AT least +2 perm atk (if played after the shuriken)

#8 10-12-2010 21:34:15

ashman
Habitant de Guem

Glasher a écrit :

Lightning Bolts

*cut*

Keep in mind I ran Malyss and Amaya which could play the thunder spells(Amaya thunder guemulite path).

Have you actually been able to use Lightning Bolts with Amaya? LB is a Noz-affiliated card, curious if it works...

--A

#9 10-12-2010 21:44:20

Poptolev
Guémélite

ashman a écrit :
Glasher a écrit :

Lightning Bolts

*cut*

Have you actually been able to use Lightning Bolts with Amaya? LB is a Noz-affiliated card, curious if it works...

--A

I think he meant Static Charge (you can't even add Lightning Bolts to a Kotoba deck)

#10 10-12-2010 22:16:31

Glasher
Guémélite

Poptolev a écrit :
ashman a écrit :
Glasher a écrit :

Lightning Bolts

*cut*

--A

I think he meant Static Charge (you can't even add Lightning Bolts to a Kotoba deck)

This and the Blast! was Blast Off! >.<

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#11 11-12-2010 03:41:44

doubledipper
Habitant de Guem

ashman a écrit :
Glasher a écrit :

Lightning Bolts

*cut*

--A

She can't use it.  The only spell she can use is Static Charge.

#12 11-12-2010 14:10:45

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Thanks guys smile

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#13 11-12-2010 14:57:32

Poptolev
Guémélite

If you have some Crystals, buy the Noz starter deck and the 2nd witchblade (the one with the long name big_smile) and try to get the trophy from this week. It can be useful in a tracker deck. (If you have the crystals for a crow deck - that's the better option).

From personal experience:
If you get at least one Ice Barrier and they don't OTK your Malyss ... the fight can be ... pretty fun big_smile and long.

Dernière modification par Poptolev (11-12-2010 22:25:32)

Pied de page des forums