Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-12-2010 10:09:48

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Priest card idea

What if there was a card that heals, but can also heal past your maximum hit points until the end of the round. Ahlem's special ability gave me the idea, where each character's max hp is upgraded by 1. Maybe he could throw off this heal card on a character to have a few extra hp at the beginning of a fight. So an overall concept would be:

goodomen.jpg

#2 09-12-2010 10:35:05

bleachman
Gardien

Re : Priest card idea

[card]Good Omen[/card]

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 09-12-2010 10:51:20

apoth
Habitant de Guem

bleachman a écrit :

[card]Good Omen[/card]

Link doesn't work, I just came up with a random name. Don't tell me you're going to discredit this whole idea based on the fact I didn't realize the name already existed?

#4 09-12-2010 11:34:18

doubledipper
Habitant de Guem

It should heal 1-4 points if anything.  Unless it's the first time the character enters combat the card would be pretty much useless.  Upgrading max health doesn't heal.

#5 09-12-2010 12:38:55

bleachman
Gardien

apoth a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

[card]Good Omen[/card]

Link doesn't work, I just came up with a random name. Don't tell me you're going to discredit this whole idea based on the fact I didn't realize the name already existed?

I seriously wonder, how you take every post as a direct attack to your person. xD Dude, cool the hell off.

On topic: I will discredit it due to there being another card already in game that works, in my opinion, better than the suggested card. [card]Pray for healing[/card]

A side note for those who do not know: We have a system that enables you to add card names to posts, which show the image of the card when you hover over it with the mouse.

#6 09-12-2010 13:05:01

Jagera
Voyageur

All other discussion aside, 1-4 is a bit drastic. The Nomads get enough healing with their abnormally high strength as it is.

Maybe 1-2 if it's going to go above normal health.

#7 09-12-2010 14:05:02

raelian
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

in fact this card is stronger than the healing as you can ''heal'' an already full char so in my opinion this card is the rocks

poder zil

#8 09-12-2010 14:15:52

apoth
Habitant de Guem

bleachman a écrit :
apoth a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

[card]Good Omen[/card]

I seriously wonder, how you take every post as a direct attack to your person. xD Dude, cool the hell off.

Why? Because ever since I started posting on these forums you abuse your power on me over and over, giving me threats, locking my threads, totally giving negative feedback on ANYTHING I have to offer.

Seriously, why are you a moderator?

#9 09-12-2010 14:28:31

bleachman
Gardien

I deleted multiposts. I warned you often enough. If you have something to add after you have made a post, please edit and add it there instead of multiposting (3 times in this thread...). If this continues, I will go further than deleting posts.

Side note to your latest post: If you do have personal issues with me, feel free to bring it up with me privately. If you feel my performance as a moderator is not up to your expectations please contact Feerik.

On topic: I actually misread the card and thought it only healed. Now I see it increases max health. Now I have a question pertaining to how this mecanic should work, as thus far it is not present in this form at all. Does it also heal your character? Or does it only increase your max health, which still needs to be healed belated?

#10 09-12-2010 16:44:35

Mike_Magnus
Campeur

And then what happens at the end of the round?  Does the max health get deleted?  Does the character lose all the extra max health along with it?  I can see it being an interesting card, as long as the mechanics don't mean that the character loses all the health he may have gained after the round (because then it would e kinda useless...)

#11 09-12-2010 16:50:20

manuelt66
Habitant de Guem

i think this is suposed to work as ahlem ability

[card]ahlem[/card]

plus 1 health till the games end but its true that priests need more cards compared to the other clases they have a lot less, and i know that they are supossed to be a suport class

#12 10-12-2010 08:29:01

steven_allen
Solarian

Make it a permanent and don't discard.  I dont see why the random effect couldnt stay.  Seems like that would be enough to check it. 

Maybe you should note whether is lasts until end of game or goes away when the card goes away?

Dernière modification par steven_allen (10-12-2010 08:33:14)

Disruptor!

Pied de page des forums