Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-12-2010 14:27:34

Dandeman
Campeur

Quickdraw

Nice card, gives a very good combo for the Elfines with Hypnotic melody. But I suggest making Quickdraw a Unique to even the odds. All other guilds have their most powerfull attack card as Uniques (Lightning Bolts, Kensensei, Daggermaster).

#2 07-12-2010 14:35:26

bleachman
Gardien

Re : Quickdraw

This is off topic and directed at everybody: Please post in the appropriate forum. We have a SUGGESTIONS sub forum where people can post their ideas of improvement. If I see more suggestion threads popping up I will delete them instead and in repatative cases (same user) consider a temporary ban. The forum appreciates (heck, even encourages them) suggestions, please, in return, appreciate forum rules.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 07-12-2010 14:44:35

Dandeman
Campeur

Sorry about that, but I wanted the Topic discussed, that's why I posted it in discussions. Same with the previous post of mine that was moved to suggestions. That's why the header of my post is only Quickdraw, and not "Make quickdraw a unique".
I think a discussion about this topic wouldn't hurt before suggesting it, as I am sure others may feel different from me. BTW, I see nothing wrong with discussing a suggestion. It's not so easy to draw a line between them you know.

P.S. please dont ban me now for discussing in the Suggestions-forum.

Dernière modification par Dandeman (07-12-2010 14:49:15)

#4 07-12-2010 14:57:04

Jagera
Voyageur

I think making suggestions then discussing the suggestions made is sort of the idea of a suggestions board...

#5 07-12-2010 15:18:46

bleachman
Gardien

There is nothing wrong to offer sugestions and to discuss them in the suggestion forum. This part of the forum is for special suggestion discussion and posts. Nothing else. If even, this is the place to suggest and discuss other suggestions.

Side note: I was the one who moved your posts. tongue

On topic: Quick draw is bases itself on the printed low attack score. As this is usually a low score, I would not recommend it being Unique as it is not THAT powerful.

#6 07-12-2010 15:40:07

raelian
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

infact it is but only whit cards like melody  not by itself so like with all the other powerful combos adapt to live with it

Dernière modification par raelian (07-12-2010 15:40:40)

poder zil

#7 07-12-2010 15:44:56

bleachman
Gardien

raelian a écrit :

infact it is but only whit cards like melody  not by itself so like with all the other powerful combos adapt to live with it

You could just buff your defense and let it be near useless. lol

Pied de page des forums