Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-12-2010 12:03:06

Dantesan
Solarian

New Trophy in store + results for the Contest!

New Trophy in store.

Players that did not manage to complete The Mummified Trophy ,can now buy it in the Eredan iTCG store.

Oi1dW0WD.png

For this event, you will need to obtain 50 points against different players: you win 1 point for every Priest character that you kill and 1 point for any of your priests that survive the end of the game. (Time defeat or abandoned games do not count).

You will obtain the card: Death of the Dead: Action, Unique, Collector. Deals 5 direct damage points to all dead characters...

Good Luck !

Results for the Fan card contest

Remember, This contest was organized by the EITCG Blog and had reunited 160 participants! It is now time to reveal the winners:

Congratulations to them!

Paritazi : 20 000 crystals
Ulf : 10 000 crystals
Alan_Skellington : 5 000 crystals

12153214437012_paritazi.png

Eredan iTCG, the online trading card game.
Find this also on Facebook !

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 03-12-2010 12:30:20

bleachman
Gardien

Re : New Trophy in store + results for the Contest!

I have a question pertaining to the prizes of this event: Are you (Feerik) paying out the prizes or are the blog hosts/owners doing so?

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 03-12-2010 12:39:31

Squarta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Italy

Re : New Trophy in store + results for the Contest!

I like it.One of the best between the participants.I want to know what are next evolutions of the card. smile

Pied de page des forums