Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-12-2010 07:08:29

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Running out of Time

Has anyone else noticed that more and more people are running the clock down to the last second on every move? What is the point of this, I mean I know it doesnt take 4 mins to discard, are they doing it to make me leave or what?

#2 03-12-2010 09:36:07

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Re : Running out of Time

Maybe they're doing something else in another browser.

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#3 03-12-2010 10:44:15

apoth
Habitant de Guem

I really wish they would take the timer down to 30 seconds or so. It does not require 2 minutes for every move to think of which card to play. Some people have told me they do stuff around the house or eat or whatever. I mean why fight against someone if you are not fully involved in the game? Makes no sense to me.

#4 03-12-2010 12:22:50

bleachman
Gardien

I have mixed feelings about this. I am a pretty decent player and know my decks well enough to know what to play. Thus the time I spend, making my decision tends to be short and swift. I have, however, also had times when I get into a pretty sticky situation and I was glad I had the extra minute to plan a bit ahead.

One part of me wants it to be shorter, but another is glad its that long. I am sure plenty of other players see it the same way.

I guess we will just have to live with some players being unfair sports who prolong battles to annoy their opponents?

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 03-12-2010 16:18:23

Francis_Desforges
Voyageur

If you made it so the timer started at 2 minutes and for every move you took, your timer would increase by 30 seconds (with a cap at 2 minutes) it would prevent abuses.

IE: You play normally and most of your turns take you less than 30 seconds. Your timer keeps being refreshed back up to 2 minutes. And if you need a minute and a half to take a pretty tough decision at some point during the game you can do it. But if someone's stalling, he'll only get to stall for 30 seconds per turn instead of the full duration of the current timer.

#6 03-12-2010 16:27:29

Yugimonz
Habitant de Guem

Francis_Desforges a écrit :

If you made it so the timer started at 2 minutes and for every move you took, your timer would increase by 30 seconds (with a cap at 2 minutes) it would prevent abuses.

IE: You play normally and most of your turns take you less than 30 seconds. Your timer keeps being refreshed back up to 2 minutes. And if you need a minute and a half to take a pretty tough decision at some point during the game you can do it. But if someone's stalling, he'll only get to stall for 30 seconds per turn instead of the full duration of the current timer.

Great idea!

#7 03-12-2010 19:07:10

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

I would keep it how it is for Leveling and Training rooms and maybe do the shorter time or the interesting stacked timer idea above for ELO and Tournament.  You shouldn't go into either of those unless you know your deck well enough to plan ahead faster.

#8 03-12-2010 19:17:03

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

Dracatis a écrit :

I would keep it how it is for Leveling and Training rooms and maybe do the shorter time or the interesting stacked timer idea above for ELO and Tournament.  You shouldn't go into either of those unless you know your deck well enough to plan ahead faster.

I agree with u but the thing with the tournaments are that there is some people who have 2 accounts, the first one is there main and the 2 one is there stall account for tournaments, with i think is stupied i see it as cheating.

"Fear is all in the mind"

#9 03-12-2010 19:30:18

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Dual accounts is against the ToS

If you see dual accounts in such a manner report it so that the proper measures can be taken.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#10 04-12-2010 04:38:39

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

Rathedan a écrit :

Dual accounts is against the ToS

If you see dual accounts in such a manner report it so that the proper measures can be taken.

where would u report this at?

"Fear is all in the mind"

Pied de page des forums