Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 27-11-2010 04:35:08

Anihilate
Solarian

Tournament?

The top 2 have 12,000 and 10,000 respectively. I'd like to know how that's possible in a fair scenario...

Edit: The person with 10k points has only played 14 games...

Dernière modification par Anihilate (27-11-2010 04:41:44)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#2 27-11-2010 05:51:08

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Re : Tournament?

Anihilate a écrit :

The top 2 have 12,000 and 10,000 respectively. I'd like to know how that's possible in a fair scenario...

Edit: The person with 10k points has only played 14 games...

This is what I think... 2 people matched up that use Paladin's Hammer (which should also be banned in this tournament I think). So if the 2 people are smart enough to just go back and forth and hit each other knowing they won't die, they could potentially rack up hundreds of points in one game. I faced a guy that used P's Hammer and he got 100 points easy in 7 rounds.

Very unbalanced IMHO.

#3 27-11-2010 06:04:48

Anihilate
Solarian

Nah.... They should just ban Dragons wit in the tourny. Using mill decks is retarded in a points tourney, and people are using d-wit to do it. As well as pally and solars anger.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#4 27-11-2010 09:43:46

Martenus
Campeur

another even more cruel abuse of the rules wink The First one made around 500 damage per game thats only possible if you use paladin hammer and your "Partner" does the same and both not trying to win. The other thing i noticed is that in the grand mage tournament nobody playes pure Mages or magic really but that a funny sidenote only smile

Most crazy deck i seen was Items have a soul Witchblades Deck but i enjoyed that very much he gets a A+ for creativity from me smile

#5 27-11-2010 10:10:43

bleachman
Gardien

It's supposed to be a tournament of mages, and people are playing non mage strategies to advance and get loads of points. It's another tournament not even worth trying to compete in, as you will just lose to somebody who exploit some cheap combo and either has other people play his/her account non-stop or just plays all day/night/weekend.

Also a heads up: Feerik wont really be able to change anything until its too late. Weekends are the time of the week they take off from work. So don't get your hopes up on any changes until monday...

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#6 27-11-2010 10:41:02

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The staff has reacted on the French forum.
The two people in the head of tournaments will be disqualified due to misbehaviour: they have agreed to reach this amount of point, which is forbidden. The games should not be arranged.

Collectionneur de cartes

#7 27-11-2010 12:45:30

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Another news:
Following the last update theses cards are forbidden in this tournament:
[card]Dragon's wit[/card]
[card]A new start[/card]
[card]Celerity[/card]
[card]Aging[/card]
[card]Councilor Ishaïa[/card]
[card]Ateb[/card]

Collectionneur de cartes

#8 27-11-2010 14:05:35

bleachman
Gardien

Zurga a écrit :

The two people in the head of tournaments will be disqualified due to misbehaviour: they have agreed to reach this amount of point, which is forbidden. The games should not be arranged.

I am actually surprised at the swift reaction! Great move on Feerik's side. smile

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#9 27-11-2010 14:39:11

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

They also banned stoneeater. Anyone ever seen one played?

#10 27-11-2010 14:54:49

Pizz
Habitant de Guem

Politikas a écrit :

They also banned stoneeater. Anyone ever seen one played?

Stoneater could have healed himself with a few [card]Charge Statique[/card] in play, thus resulting in the infinity turns situation the staff wants to avoid.
A few Stoneeater are in the game. We have only one lvl20, but at the beginning of their sale wasn't restricted (however, only a little number of people had enough money at this time tongue)

#11 27-11-2010 19:10:31

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

bleachman a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

I am actually surprised at the swift reaction! Great move on Feerik's side. smile

I'll second the thumbs up to the better management of this tourney vs the halloween one smile

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#12 27-11-2010 23:47:59

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Rathedan a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

I'll second the thumbs up to the better management of this tourney vs the halloween one smile

Yes I was very satisfied to see the swift response! Good going Feerik you made a lot of people happy! big_smile

#13 28-11-2010 02:25:41

Squarta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Italy

Sure,nice intervention.If i can be a little bit polemical you could foresee the situation about points loop and avoid all the mess of the first day tournament. smile

Anyway it's a really good job.It makes me feel that my money aren't wasted!

#14 28-11-2010 18:53:51

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Squarta a écrit :

Sure,nice intervention.If i can be a little bit polemical you could foresee the situation about points loop and avoid all the mess of the first day tournament. smile

Anyway it's a really good job.It makes me feel that my money aren't wasted!

I do agree they should put more thought into the exploitations.. seems like they just thought "oh a mage tournament would be cool" without thinking how the point system works and the numerous strategies to exploit it.

Pied de page des forums