Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-11-2010 20:14:08

apoth
Habitant de Guem

A card that will put a whole new dimension of strategy, check this out

This idea is similar to that of the craftsmen strategy, i.e. applying items onto enemies or yourself. Strangely I had this idea a few days before the new craftmen set came out.

So here is a description:

"Place the chained card on opposing enemy" and of course this card chains.

Now this can be ANY card (similar to Dragon's Wit) and there are some cards out there that aren't used much which could apply this strategy very well! For example, what if you placed a "cursed" card on that dude with 18 defense and 3 hit points left, you know you will die but you still have one card left with 1 hit points. Bam! You just won.

Ok we all know that dragon knight card that nobody uses... the one that puts enemy's spirit to 0 and heals them 3 hit points. Well, we have a use for that card now!

"This tomb..." would also work wonders on cards that don't utilize attack (mages).

Of course one might see the limited capabilities of this card which is why I propose an upgrade for it. A couple options...

a) Increases effects of chained card by one
b) Card can be placed on any opposing character (or all characters?)

The developers would know more about the overall balancing. So, thoughts? Does this seem feasible? Thanks for reading!

#2 26-11-2010 08:21:50

bleachman
Gardien

Re : A card that will put a whole new dimension of strategy, check this out

The problem with this is, that the machanic would weaken your deck as much as DWit would. Imagine you add in 2 cards to deal 3 damage to your opponent, when instead with two other cards you could grab an extra +8 Attack, Items, or heavy duty spells.

The mechanic is basically what craftsmen do and they do it fine as is. smile

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 27-11-2010 23:56:09

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Re : A card that will put a whole new dimension of strategy, check this out

bleachman a écrit :

The problem with this is, that the machanic would weaken your deck as much as DWit would. Imagine you add in 2 cards to deal 3 damage to your opponent, when instead with two other cards you could grab an extra +8 Attack, Items, or heavy duty spells.

The mechanic is basically what craftsmen do and they do it fine as is. smile

Maybe we are looking at this in different perspectives. I always love to find ways to beat my opponent without utilizing the standard attack/defense routine. This card was meant to be a wild card that could completely throw off your opponent and there are many times where a +8 attack would not even matter against superior defense all you would need are those 3 hit points!

I still like the idea of making your opponent play a card you have, maybe some new cards can be created to compliment this idea.

Or... maybe the card you play REPLACES your opponents card... kinda like ignore action... so maybe instead of taking that 15 damage arcanium you can replace it with say an attack card.

Just brainstorming..

Pied de page des forums