Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-11-2010 17:22:11

hallaman3
Campeur

Angels

Okay, I made a character with four levels, but I can't figure out how to get them up, so I'll just describe what I had done:

Angel would be a race, being able to ignore caste restrictions on any card. (exorcism would add Angel to it's except list), and being able to use theurgy, however the mages shouldn't be able to chain spells due to this.

my first character had details in his flavour text that make his third level make sense;
Zhastæl;
level 1 Mercenary, angel, mage
spirit 2
Attack 0/4
def 3
health 11
order 1, 2, 5; chain any card, -1 health

level 2 angel, mage
spirit 3
attack 0/3
def 4
health 12
order 1,2,5 chain any card, -1 health
while Zhastæl is in battle, any effect that would bring any stat below zero does not reset to zero, but instead takes on the opposite role of normal

level 3 human mage (no theurgy)
spirit 3
attack 0/3
def 4
health 11
order 1,5 chain any card, -2 health

level 4(final) angel, mage
spirit 6
attack 1/4
def 5
health 11
order 1, 2, 5, 6 chain any card, -1health
while Zhastæl is in battle, any effect that would bring any stat below zero does not reset to zero, but instead takes on the opposite role of normal

how does this sound (i know he seems a little powerful, but I just started this out)?

#2 14-12-2010 03:09:41

wamhu
Voyageur

Re : Angels

what do you mean by opposite of normal? also when u said angels as its own race so it can't mix with any other race except mercenary? (this means u need to make like 4 more cards at least before ***bip*** ideas can work out and ppl will put it into their decks big_smile)

and I don't get why the character gets weaker when it goes into rank 2/3.....you should switch the rank 1 scores with rank 3 except rank one still has spirit 2 and defense 3 and rank 3 has spirit 3, defense 4.

and the card has too many effects/turn activations, it should probable be like health -1 for rank 1(turn 2,5), health -1 for rank 2(turn 1,2,5), chain any card + health -1 for rank three(turn 2,5), then health -1 and chain any card for rank 4.

Also you are right when u noted that this card is way to powerful. I think there's no way the system will make a card with like 6 spirit any time soon lol.

so maybe the stat increase can be like this:
rank 1- spirit 2, attack 0/3, defense 3, hp 11
rank 2- spirit 3, attack 0/3, defense 4, hp 11
rank 3- spirit 3, attack 1/3, defense 4, hp 12
rank 4- spirit 4, attack 1/4, defense 4, hp 12

This is based on the fact that all the characters I've seen in the game has like 2 stat increases for inbetween ranks and 3 for the final upgrade. So ***bip*** rank 4 is DEFINITELY too powerful in terms of growth and overall power XD.

But otherwise I really like this card and most of your ideas.  I would totally get it if it came out cuz you get to use all the priest cards + all the mage cards and you can already make it a rare card with a spirit/defense of 4 you don't need any stronger!

This would basically be the ideal card for mage decks and against decks with high attack and low spirit. Great creativity!!!

Pied de page des forums