Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-10-2010 06:17:37

steven_allen
Solarian

Halloween Cards! WIP

Well, since the devs totally failed us, here are some fun ones I thought of after drinking some beers and being bored. WIP!!

jack1.png

jack2.png

Can't tell from here, but Jack becomes a fire guemelite at level 3.  Any fan of the fill will remember the opening and know why I made him a fire guem.
jack3.png

Disruptor!

#2 30-10-2010 14:34:33

bleachman
Gardien

Re : Halloween Cards! WIP

tongue I expect you to do a christmas special on that when the time is right. big_smile

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 01-11-2010 15:50:31

IvoVanDyk
Invité

OMG! Is so killer!!!!

#4 01-11-2010 16:01:33

Shunsui Kyorako
Ptit nouveau

Those shots looks nice for a drunk! lol

Anyway, there is a Legal problem if Eredan use them because they belong to a Movie. It is someother guy job. But if EREDAN wants to improve they might pay some U.S to some Online Illustrators and Designers.

I'll be the first on the list.

Easy Come, Easy Go...

#5 01-11-2010 18:02:27

steven_allen
Solarian

Way to be a douchebag there.  All they are are images I googled and slapped on for fun.  Also, I don't think we need any forum lawyers.  I'm sure we all understand copyright laws.  Nothing on this was ever intended to be used for the actual game.

Disruptor!

#6 01-11-2010 18:28:20

IvoVanDyk
Invité

U r right! Always when u post something for fun is just for that, but always appear someone critic and turn down ***bip*** fun. So people relax and get some fun time!

#7 02-11-2010 12:46:29

bleachman
Gardien

Shunsui Kyorako a écrit :

Those shots looks nice for a drunk! lol

Anyway, there is a Legal problem if Eredan use them because they belong to a Movie. It is someother guy job. But if EREDAN wants to improve they might pay some U.S to some Online Illustrators and Designers.

I'll be the first on the list.

These are fancards made by players for fun. Not for commercial produce and sales to earn revenue/profits. Feerik will most definately not use any of these cards as they are, as mentioned before, just for fun.

If you wish to enlist as one of their artists, I am sure sending them an email will help you out.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

Pied de page des forums