Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-10-2010 04:36:56

Azloki
Campeur

Fake Tournament battle

It really really doesn't make any sense!

Here is the story,

I was one of the very first people joined today's one of the Tournaments.

I was lucky enough to win 3 games in a raw. When I went to check the ranking, someone has already finish 9 games, 3 times faster than I did. The second one finished only 6 games.

I'm not one of the top players but how come someone could finish 9 games that fast?

Could one guy use multi-accounts or something like that? I know sometimes people got lucky but not that good, right?

Leave your comments!

Dernière modification par Azloki (28-10-2010 04:38:35)

#2 28-10-2010 04:53:30

steven_allen
Solarian

Re : Fake Tournament battle

Yeah, we've seen the same think.  The other day a certain top tier player had 18 games compared.  The guy in second had 11.  7 game difference, really?  Not possible using fair play.

Disruptor!

#3 28-10-2010 06:06:27

Nyko_Aquino
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Baires

If it makes sense because people with low level (from 8 to 12
approximately) when faced with a level 16 or 17 with all characters
full do not have the slightest chance of winning and how this happens just let the game before second turn.

Chat Eredan Español, Metanse! : http://xat.com/EredanEspaol

#4 28-10-2010 06:10:05

bleachman
Gardien

Nyko_Aquino a écrit :

If it makes sense because people with low level (from 8 to 12
approximately) when faced with a level 16 or 17 with all characters
full do not have the slightest chance of winning and how this happens just let the game before second turn.

The moment Steven is talking about is when people 16+ cannot get even close to whoever did that. lol He's not worried about newbies not being able to compete but about highbies who have some awesome decks. lol

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 28-10-2010 06:30:39

Nyko_Aquino
Habitant de Guem

That's why the people with level 16 or more together won more battles
because there are newbies who leave immediately and give them more time to get more victories. Not if you understand me lol

#6 28-10-2010 06:59:36

Azloki
Campeur

Well, there are always exception. BUT! 500 entrance fee, don't think a real player would give up that easy.

#7 28-10-2010 07:02:14

paperbagdemon
Campeur

Azloki a écrit :

Well, there are always exception. BUT! 500 entrance fee, don't think a real player would give up that easy.

newbies really don't have a good idea of what they are doing...

hell is when you drew 3 arcaniums at round 1

#8 28-10-2010 08:10:51

bleachman
Gardien

Nyko_Aquino a écrit :

That's why the people with level 16 or more together won more battles
because there are newbies who leave immediately and give them more time to get more victories. Not if you understand me lol

If I go by that then the other level 16 players should have uber loads of victories as well.

Your suggestion is wrong though. Newbies take more time playing as they aren't accustomed to the cards as well as highbies are. Thus highbie vs lowbie = more loss of time than highbie vs highbie.

#9 28-10-2010 09:00:59

Nyko_Aquino
Habitant de Guem

You still do not understand xD
Imagine this: You are a level 8 which is part of the tournament

You begin your first fight in the tournament, you're using your deck
Beginning with your characters level 1 or 2. And you get to fight
someone (a highbie level 16) that uses: Abomination, Telendos and the Shadow

No need to get used to the letters of a high level because
just see the characters you realize that you can not win.

So what are you doing? you get to see what can you do? Or you go and try to win against another player with which you have chances to win

That's what happens newbies leave because they can not win so the
highbie to 9 wins in 1 hour.

Then lowbie vs highbie = less waste of time to fight than
other highbies

Sorry for my bad english google traductor don´t help me too much u.u

#10 28-10-2010 10:04:46

bleachman
Gardien

I never really considered looking at it from teh view of a newbie or a lowbie. Mostly since I have never been one. /insert major cockiness now tongue

You are right, I can imagine newbies quitting cause of maxed characters. Though from the ones I have fought I haven't really seen any of them leave immediately. Most give up a good fight as much as they can. So I just do not see so many newbies quitting to cause a difference of 7 points between 1st and 2nd place. hmm

#11 28-10-2010 11:45:40

Anihilate
Solarian

bleachman a écrit :

I never really considered looking at it from teh view of a newbie or a lowbie. Mostly since I have never been one. /insert major cockiness now tongue

You are right, I can imagine newbies quitting cause of maxed characters. Though from the ones I have fought I haven't really seen any of them leave immediately. Most give up a good fight as much as they can. So I just do not see so many newbies quitting to cause a difference of 7 points between 1st and 2nd place. hmm

It's how I've always played. I find that abandoning games doesn't let you learn anything. Even if you're going to be decimated, watch what is happening so you know how the cards work with different characters. I was kind of sad when I had to play against Steven's Kotoba deck while running Evo.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#12 28-10-2010 12:55:01

bleachman
Gardien

Anihilate a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

It's how I've always played. I find that abandoning games doesn't let you learn anything. Even if you're going to be decimated, watch what is happening so you know how the cards work with different characters. I was kind of sad when I had to play against Steven's Kotoba deck while running Evo.

I 99% stay until the bitter end. I only leave games due to two reasons: The other guy is a douche and I accidently got into a game with him or her (I have people on my shitlist whom I refuse to play against) and in case something in real life happens thats more important. So in general leaving a fight cause I would lose is something I wouldn't do.

lol The other day I played against some dude playing a crappy courtesan stall deck. Unfortunate to me I couldn't take down Ishaia of his and eventually we had a back and forth between his ishaia and mine. He got me after 19 turns lol. I knew I would lose all the time but I stayed and took it like a man. tongue

Pied de page des forums