Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-01-2013 10:00:42

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Nehantic Receptacle vs Zero Corruptions

Now, true, all my characters have the same number of corruptions.... but none have any ATTACHED...

So how does the receptacle still get to do damage?

(if you're wondering how... tempus and I choose the receptacle first)

#2 22-01-2013 10:37:37

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Nehantic Receptacle vs Zero Corruptions

If all yours characters have 0 corruptions, the one with most corruption has 0 corruption.
If you use Tempus, first turn is turn 2, Receptacle uses his order and one of your character with 0 corruption (most of corruption attached) received 4 damage.
There is no indication that you should have a corruption attached to trigger the order of Receptacle.

No bug here in this description.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 22-01-2013 11:58:01

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

If all yours characters have 0 corruptions, the one with most corruption has 0 corruption.
If you use Tempus, first turn is turn 2, Receptacle uses his order and one of your character with 0 corruption (most of corruption attached) received 4 damage.
There is no indication that you should have a corruption attached to trigger the order of Receptacle.

No bug here in this description.

Except that the receptacle says "with the most corruptions attached" can a character with zero attached corruptions belong to a set [corruptions attached] in order to be the one with the most?

Not how it's written in english.

Or put it this way, if I said you had to give your $1000 to the person with the most apples in their hand... and 3 people were holding out empty hands... do you think you would have to give the money to anyone?

No. And that's why this is either written wrong or working wrong. I guess I'm not privy to how it was intended to work (nor do I expect it would be admitted) but in which case the wording needs work.

Dernière modification par Majyqman (22-01-2013 12:02:08)

#4 22-01-2013 12:52:31

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

I disagree with your interpretation.

I'm not as good as you with the English language.
I don't argue on the wording itself.

All characters are in the set of [attached corruptions] at any time. When times come to know who has the most corruptions attached, first is counted for 0, second is counted for 0, third is counted for 0.
The greatest number is 0, the damage are done on one random character.

I believe that the way the card is designed, it's compliant with the French wording.
Perhaps, the English one should be modified to be more accurate on what the card does.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums