Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-10-2010 05:58:04

bleachman
Gardien

[MSN] The Guild Thread + Applications [NEW MEMBERS and APP. RULES]

Eventually guilds will be introduced in this game and we plan to prepare. Prepare and be amongst the first already organised and downright awesome kickass guilds out there! We have a cool little group going at the moment and would love to see some new guys joining our team.

Our guild was founded by some of the best (haha) USA/UK players out there. As for what we see in a future guild, we aren't too picky. We gladly help newbies become awesome and also welcome already awesome guys to join us as well. If you want to join, please feel free to fill out the application form below.

Here are some of our 'useful' links:

Our Blog and current residence
Our chatroom and hangout place <---------- Be active here! big_smile
Our thread of awesome awesomes

[You may apply only if you frequent and are a regular in our chat/hang out place. Until then, consider any applications marked as a 'no' until we have been able to get to know you in our hide out.]

Here is how the application process works:

-Fill out the below form and send us an email with it to msnbatcocas@yahoo.com or post it in this thread
-Title the email 'Guild Application'
-Once you have sent the mail, post here informing us that you have sent in an application
-If accepted ou will officially join our ranks and be noted as a member in our blog. You may then also use a [MSN] tag in your signature.

Name/IGN:
Age/Gender:
Location/Time Zone:
General About Me:
Card Game History:

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#2 24-10-2010 06:04:19

bleachman
Gardien

Re : [MSN] The Guild Thread + Applications [NEW MEMBERS and APP. RULES]

Guild Members~

Leaders: Breezy414, Steven_Allen, boardhound, Cartel, bleachman

Members:
# Anihilate
# Billy_Robinson
# blackdrain
# Blue_Wolf
# Deltakoda
# Falanin
# Jay-Reyes
# Jes_Skinner
# magius
# Mang Isko
# Mary_Mulder
# Proximus
# Rathedan

Guild Events~

-War I Vs. Blackhand Syndicate Status: We won 5:0

#3 24-10-2010 06:21:58

steven_allen
Solarian

I'll go next:

Name/IGN:  Steven/ Steven_Allen
Age/Gender:  25/ Male
Location/Time Zone:  Arizona/  Arizona (no DST)
General About Me:  I have only a few hobbies.  Card games, video games, music, cars and football.  Pretty standard for a lot of guys these days.  As for Eredan, I, too, am a Kotoba fan.  I'm an Imperial Officer trophy recipient, just to show how much of a fan I am, lol. 
Card Game History:  I started playing Magic:  The Gathering in '95.  I played until about 2006 when I lost interest and the time to play.  I've played  A LOT of card games.  Pretty much any time my local shop got something new, I tried it.  DBZ, Pokemon, Start Wars Young Jedi, WCW something-or-other, Naruto...  That's all I can think of right now, lol.

Disruptor!

#4 24-10-2010 07:00:07

Revenant
Ptit nouveau

Name/IGN: Rj/Revenant
Age/Gender: 29/Male
Location/Time Zone: Az USA/MST-7
General About Me:
Just an ordinary guy who enjoys the small things in life.
If I have a choice, I would want to be born in medieval era.
But then if that where so, I dont think I can be much anyways
lol...

Card Game History:
Played MTG 1995... stopped at 2004 cos I cant find anyone to
play with. I played battletech, DnD card game... I love making
decks that wins in an unconventional way...

#5 24-10-2010 07:04:00

Talliah
Ptit nouveau

Sorry to um break this up but i mailed an application in XD

Edit: oops i typoed the email addy sad resent

I was told to say I was leased...soo

Dernière modification par Talliah (24-10-2010 08:27:45)

#6 24-10-2010 08:50:53

bleachman
Gardien

Okay I have added Revenant and Jes_Skinner to our guild list in our blog.

Talliah, wwe did not receive your email. Just post your application here in this thread. smile

#7 24-10-2010 08:58:10

Talliah
Ptit nouveau

Yea I kept typoing the email addy sad Copypasta ahoy!

Name/IGN: Lauren/Talliah

Age/Gender: 25/F

Location/Time Zone: EST (New Jersey)

General About Me: Hi, my name is Lauren, I live in New Jersey, and I'm 25 years old,
I have been a gamer for about 20 years,Starting waaay back in 89/90 with nintendo and
Zelda 1. I'm an RPG girl. As for CCGs, I have been doing them since i was about 14 or 15.
I started playing Eredan 3 days ago, and I'm something like 95-18, currently level 11.
This is my first online CCG. I'm generally very fun-loving, laid back and open as well.
(I understand there are alot of perverts on the internet and just roll with the flirting
sometimes, lol.) I also enjoy Anime/Cosplaying, and I LOVE football (go Cowboys!) and hockey
(Go Kings!). I love to help people, or at least do my best to.

Card Game History: Magic: The Gathering (up until Mirrodin), Yu-Gi-Oh (up until 5Ds),
Duel Masters (played for like a month), UFS (played until it got dropepd by Sabretooth Games and
picked up by FFG), Vs. (until it died), WWE Raw Deal(Still play to this day even though it
"officially" died it was picked back up by the players). I've won a major tournament in
Raw Deal, and made Final 4 in a major UFS tournament.

Hopefully you guys accept me smile

P.S. My friend Jarek told me that he was told if someone was applying, that they are to say they
have lease? I was distracted by fallout, lol.

#8 24-10-2010 10:43:36

magius
Solarian

It's me next smile

Name/IGN: Matt/Magius
Age/Gender: 30/male
Location/Time Zone: UK, GMT+0
General About Me: I enjoy reading, particularly fantasy novels (go Wheel of Time!).  A simple guy enjoy simple things in life. More importantly, I love travelling around the world, experiencing different cultures and insatiable taste for local cuisine.
Card Game History: Started with Magic the Gathering in late 90's and the hobby died out due to lack of players. Pleasantly with Eredan's uniqueness and great gameplay. Online game makes it even more appealing! Currently a big fan of Noz'Dingard envoys. Using a solid Dragon Knight deck while saving up crystals to build a mage deck big_smile

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#9 24-10-2010 14:02:54

jfzero
Campeur

Oh well here i go!!

Name/IGN: Jfzero
Age/Gender: Male/21
Location/Time Zone: Bogota, Colombia UTC/GMT -5 hours
General About Me: Let's see what can i say about me....hmm im just a guy, proud member of Kotoba users if i may add tongue,  who loves TCG, and RPG games, addicted to most FF out there.
Loves to hang out with friends...or chat with them if thats that case tongue and get bored easily so im constantly trying new stuff...like new decks...i'm trying to build like a zillion different decks at the moment.....I know..prob not a very good idea....... and that's pretty much it about me big_smile
Card Game History: Well i played MTG and VS system for the same time period..like from 2006 to late 2009 when school and stuff just kept me from it.
Had a pretty good history in competitve play, which is what i llove the most...i love been facing someone with no idea if i can actually win the match..cuz lets face it, whats fun about a game with a certain win and no pressure, that's just clicking the mouse mindlessly IMO big_smile
Well that was me..i want to get into and discuss about all kind of stuff so im sending the mail now big_smile

[MSN] Guild Member
Hangin Around Here http://xat.com/englisheredan

#10 24-10-2010 17:24:29

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Name/IGN: Tomas/Politikas
Age/Gender: 26/Male
Location/Time Zone: Lithuania (GMT+2 if I remember corectly)
General About Me:Hmmmmmm.... Need a better paying job big_smile
Card Game History: A lot. Started with spellfire a bit, than lots of MTG, some WOW TCG, now sometimes playing Warhammer:Invasion.
From online ones Looong time in ***biiiiipppp*** bip and also Alteil (even Japaneese version, that is the real hardcore big_smile)

#11 24-10-2010 22:56:45

Akillics
Voyageur

Name/IGN: Ryan/Ryan_Buck
Age/Gender: 18/Male
Location/Time Zone: NC/EST
General About Me: I have been playing TCG's since Pokemon and Digimon back in the day, I have been playing ***biiiiipppp*** bip for over 2 years now so iTCG's are not new to me.
Card Game History: Digimon, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic the Gathering, ***biiiiipppp*** bip, Duel Masters, and other TCG's out of mind and memory.

#12 25-10-2010 00:18:49

blackdrain
Habitant de Guem

so why not ^^ I tried to start something on the german bord with only small response so I would like to join u guys big_smile

Name/IGN: Kai /blackdrain
Age/Gender: 28/m
Location/Time Zone: Germany GMT +1
General About Me:
Well what is to say about me, im living in Munich for about 7 years and have a loooong gaming history on Computer, my first computer was a good old C64 and than going on with Nintendosystems, PS I, II and my first PC games go down to Prince of Persia and Leasure suit Larry I I barly understood english in these days ^^ I played quit a few MMORPGs DAOC, WOW, WAR, AOC... and of cause RPG and other non electronical games (mostly Cardgames). My online time is totally random cause of shiftwork + girlfriend wink well and I hope my english is still good enought to understand me *g* Im kinda out of training in writting and speaking.
I mostly play my Zil Deck and try to complete the trophys. I also tried Priest and Dragonknight, but Zil is the most fun smile

Card Game History:
MTG 95-97
***biiiiipppp*** bip some time ago (Nightmare/Piranas, Pussycats/Sakrohm, Bangers) 16. was my best result in hourly tournament and Elo I don´t remember
Countless non TCGs I have a huge collection of Cardgames like Munchkin to name one

For further information please click 1 or say operator wink

[MSN] A-bomb gonna rock your world wink

#13 25-10-2010 02:54:20

boardhound
Ptit nouveau

Name/IGN: kim rewitzer/boardhound
Age/Gender: 27/male
Location/Time Zone: michigan/eastern(gmt-5)
General About Me: addicted to MtG, love strategy games , self teaching guitar not progressing quickly, i make chainmaile jewelry, paid member of the SCA, watch movies, listen to movies, read books , waste existence on the internet mostly just eredan now ( except reading about MtG)
Card Game History:MtG (revised to present),yugioh (first dozen expansions), pokemon,

#14 25-10-2010 03:54:47

bleachman
Gardien

Okay I have added some peeps to our guild list. ^^

Talliah, Magius, Jfzero, mac2uk, Politikas, Ryan_Buck and blackdrain welcome on board! big_smile

Please feel free to add the [MSN] tag to your chat name as well as in your signature here in the forums. smile

#15 25-10-2010 04:35:01

Torvar
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : Bay City MI

Code:
Name/IGN: Scott Payne
Age/Gender:37/m
Location/Time Zone:Bay City MI eastern time zone
General About Me:I've been a gamer sence the Atari 2600 I read and spend time with my pregnet gf and her 3 boys
Card Game History:I've played MTG for 6 years after 20 million sets came out and they rehased all the old card I stoped playing this reminds me of MTG to a degree and so far I love playing the game when I can I am a nubie to this game still learning the cards and combos but I think I'm getting there

[MSN] member

#16 26-10-2010 02:34:01

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Name/IGN: Jeremy/ Mang Isko
Age/Gender: Male/ 20
Location/Time Zone: Philippines/ GMT +8
General About Me: I'd been playing video games since I was 9. I usually play strategy games or rpg games, but not much fps games (for some unknown reason I always feel dizzy every time I play one tongue). Right now been workin' like crazy for 12 hours a day cause I can't find a better job yet, one day I'm gonna ditch guys when I find better work.
Card Game History: Pokemon cards(I quit playing it when some of the card art got too weird), Yugi-oh(from high school till now, but still using old cards from Gx), Exile Gods and Eredan(both on Facebook).

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#17 26-10-2010 03:12:12

8BitAssassin
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : Cincinnati, OH

Hey, a guild!

Name/IGN: Jason / 8BitAssassin

Age/Gender: 29/M

Location/Time Zone: Cincinnati, OH / GMT -5

General About Me: I'd be a typical gamer nerd if I didn't have a life to get in the way of that. I love games and would play just about anything at least once. I just got "hired" as an artist/writer to help a local comic book company get off the ground. I try to compose music as a hobby. Currently play bass and do synths/sequencing in an industrial/metal band with heavy video game music overtones (think KMFDM meets the Minibosses)

Card Game History: Currently play ***biiiiipppp*** bip (name is 8BA-LoA there). This and ***bip*** are the only online games I really play but I've tried some others.

As far as "real" ccgs... Started with MtG and the old Star Wars CCG and played MtG regularly until 2002. Started playing Hecatomb until Wizards dropped it. I've also played and/or collected Ani-Mayhem, V:tES, Rage, Overpower, and some others I can't remember. And I've played several CCGs without actually collecting them (ie with friends or random people looking for other people to play with at game stores).

Recently bout a few new Magic cards. Seeing if I can get back into it.

EDIT: A few questions from the blog...

Level: Currently 9

Main Deck: Noz Witchblade deck

Fav Character: Of the ones I have, Anryena is pretty useful right now. Adds extra buffs to Moria and Eglantyne and can be used to nuke with fireballs, or The Pen is Mightier ...Than the Sword.

Most Hated Character: Pretty much most of the pack characters

What You Would Change About Eredan and Why: The market seems too restrictive, but I haven't really tried selling yet so no worries there yet.

Most OP Thing You Have Done in Eredan: Moria + Eglantyne + Anryena. On Moria's turn got order bonus and played Runic Protection to make her defense 10. Chaining that with I hate Brawlers should make her defense 16 and stop most warrior decks in their tracks.

Dernière modification par 8BitAssassin (26-10-2010 22:03:23)

[MSN] Guild Member

WARNING: The above message may contain a reality check. Hate to rain on your pity parade.

#18 26-10-2010 13:23:13

Strashoy
Guémélite

Mail sent, but i repeat here.

Name/IGN: Lucas / Strashoy
Age/Gender: 23 / Male
Location/Time Zone: Buenos Aires, Argentina GMT -3 Hs
General About Me: Well... First of all my english is very technical. But i really enjoy the photography and design with Photoshop. When i don't stay in work i play very much with games like Need For Speed series and Eredan right now.
Card Game History: Absolutely Magic the Gathering and years later Yugi Oh (the game of the computers, never the real cards). And Eredan is like a merge between this two.

Level: 16
Main Deck: Zil (Télendar, The Shadow, Mashtok lvl 3 (Cigue waits for the merge)
Fav Character: The Shadow
Most Hated Character: Xin of Kotoba

Dernière modification par Strashoy (26-10-2010 17:17:18)

#19 26-10-2010 17:34:17

Mc2200
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : Florida

Name/IGN: Michael/Mc2200

Age/Gender: 19/Male

Location/Time Zone: Florida/GMT -5

General About Me: I'm a hardcore gamer plain and simple. I play games when i can. I mostly play eredan and CODMW2. Things i enjoy besides gaming include cooking, kayaking, and football.

Card Game History: I have play ***biiiiipppp*** bip for a little while(got bored with it). But other than that i haven't played many card games.

The guild of guilds. Accept it. [MSN]

#20 27-10-2010 03:26:53

bleachman
Gardien

Okay guys, I added Billy_Robinson, awol-, Richard_Taylor, Scott_Payne, Mang Isko, 8BitAssassin, Strashboy and Mc2200 to our guild! You guys may toss in a [MSN] tag in our english chat room as well as post it in your signature here in teh forums! smile

We hit 22 members! YAY

Here is a new blog post dedicated to this monumental happening. http://msnbatcocas.blogspot.com/2010/10 … 29001.html

tongue

#21 27-10-2010 05:09:54

manuelt66
Habitant de Guem

Name/IGN: Manuel/Mercenary
Age/Gender: 19/M
Location/Time Zone: Buenos Aires/GMT -3 Hs
General About Me: There is not much about me ... I'm a normal 19 years old guy; i study full time at this moment. I enjoy hanging out with friends and reading mainly fantasy books. I also play videogames a lot; I play starcraft 2 in the US server, and i don't suck at it lol. Ah and in the game i play Nomads.
Card Game History: I played a lot of Pokemon like 10 years of it also a little magic and yu gi oh. And for online TCG eredan is my first one; i played ***biiiiipppp*** bip some time ago but i got bored of it.

#22 27-10-2010 13:56:07

Strashoy
Guémélite

bleachman!!

Is "Strashoy" instead of "Strasboy" xD.

#23 27-10-2010 15:48:17

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Name/IGN: Gil / Rathedan
Age/Gender: 30/M
Location/Time Zone: New Brunswick, Canada GMT -4
General About Me: I vary wildly in my pasttimes. Lots of video games - I have almost every console imaginable. Lots of sports, mainly volleyball, some basketball. I have a history of working with different MMO's as well, testing, working, volunteering, etc. Taking a break from them though since WoW stole 4 years of my life and I'm trying ot regain some of it tongue
Card Game History: I've been a TCG freak forever, and a MMO addict since thier earlier beginnings, so playing iTCGs seem a natural fit. Played MTG for about 16 years now, not somuch lately though, but I do have a closet full of cards that I can't part ways with. I've played Warstorm and Tokyo Heros, as well as other Facebook iTCGs but came to settle here due to the strategy involved in playing and the great update/support history.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#24 28-10-2010 06:57:40

Azloki
Campeur

I'm in:D

Name/IGN: Azloki
Age/Gender: M
Location/Time Zone: Pacific -8

General About Me: I study at the University of Washington, major in accounting
I love maths, and numbers.

Card Game History:

***biiiiipppp*** bip (Awesome game, Have 95% collection & some collator cards)
Maplestory iTCG (Beta tester, didn't like the game)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Long long long long time ago... Had my cards donated to my friends)
Magic (Long long .... long time ago)
Aliens and Robots (Some, didn't like the game)
Arena 9 (All collection)
Kongai (Had almost all their cards, in 2009)
Fantasy Masters (Advanced level, didn't like it)
Duels Warstorm (A total rip of game, didn't like it)
Alteil (Japanese game, beta tester, didn't like it)
Berserk Online (beta tester)
Elements (One of the very firsts beat the level 6 gods, completed collection in 2009)
PoxNora (Beta tester, the game was awesome until it was sold to Sony, gave my account away, was cards were worth 2000 USD or more, my fd probably is still playing it)

I like Eredan, it is so unique, very nice graphics, fair game rules, tons of cards, update often and so on.
I don't like ***biiiiipppp*** bip because they recently established a new ban rule and my main cards were banned.
Some day U.R. is one of the best TCG games on the internet, we will see if Eredan can beat it.

#25 31-10-2010 12:39:43

elf7013
Ptit nouveau

Hello there :-)

Name/IGN: Belca
Age/Gender: 1979
Location/Time Zone: GMT +1

General About Me: Just a gaming enthusiast. Always interested in different games.
Card Game History:
multiple card game experience, primarily magic since its introduction
online card games have been primarily ***biiiiipppp*** bip, Warstorm and Eredan

Pied de page des forums