Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 28-01-2011 18:00:03

Wrak
Campeur

Re : Ridiculous Spirit scores

I just did a game and met a deck with Zil'Warriors cards, and their characters could reach crazy numbers like 16/16 attack. Even with defense from my Kotoba Warriors I had no chance...

#27 28-01-2011 18:06:14

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colombia
Site Web

Wrak a écrit :

I just did a game and met a deck with Zil'Warriors cards, and their characters could reach crazy numbers like 16/16 attack. Even with defense from my Kotoba Warriors I had no chance...

lol you've obviously haven't been around much..
i have a zil deck with ishaia/abom/shadow and 16 atk isn't that impressive..

The blank vast gaze which grins lay thin..
There's a higher sight to blindness kin.. [MSN].

#28 28-01-2011 18:24:49

kornholio
Campeur

John_Snyder a écrit :

Im in the level 8-11 room, and I'm at level 10. Everyone's using Noz decks that pump up Spirit to silly levels, get an impenetrable defense up (with Ice Barriers and either Moira/Egal or items), then use Than the Sword and fire spells to win without any trouble. Some of them even have rank-3 Lightning Bolts, and that's an automatic turn 3 win. This seems crazy to be able to do by such an early stage in the game, and there's absolutely no way for a person who plays a reasonable amount to deal with it. I've begun to just quit when I come up against these decks, because there's no point in wasting my time playing it out.

I think something needs to be done about Noz's ability to generate so much spirit and use it for triple-duty (attack, defense and spellcasting) all on the same turn. Also, Than the Sword is simply ridiculous. If it granted an attack bonus equal to the difference in Spirit between the two characters, it would still be powerful, but it would have to be used strategically. As it is, it's granting +7 to attack, and then they cast a fireball right after it. Rank-2 characters are doing 20 damage per turn. That's silly.

You didn´t say which deck are you using, or at least what characters... Some decks are inherently bound to loss against mages. Example, every deck with 3 characters with a Spirit average of 1. (Or less, for example [card]Xin the IronBringer[/card], [card]Asajiro[/card] and [card]Iro the Duelist[/card], to name a few)

#29 28-01-2011 19:21:08

bleachman
Gardien

Why did you guys resurrect a months old and inactive thread?

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

Pied de page des forums