Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#126 02-12-2012 18:03:55

ashman
Habitant de Guem

Re : November 29th: Wake The Guardian of the Council Up!

ashman a écrit :

So I finally finished.

While I didn't enjoy this event, given the fact I completed on Sunday with days to spare, at least we have to give them a little slack.

For what it's worth, my strategy was as follows:
1 - For the guilds I normally play and have decent decks for (3 guilds, plus the Demonic Portal deck which everyone should absolutely develop/have for boss farming) I played normal and got the wins.
2 - For my weak factions (damn Noz!) if a boss didn't come up I thought I could beat, I just quit. Why waste the frustration. Through random 'easy' bosses like the Zahal boss/Runic Boss, I finally accumulated enough wins.

I don't think I had to go over 4 wins in any group axiom before it dropped. Maybe 5 once. But, statisically, it should drop by the time you hit 40%.

If you are a new player, I do sympathize. But I feel most established players have 2-3 good decks, and like I said, most everyone should probably have a Portal deck by now in some form or ther other. That gets you about halfway there with little effort.

So, like I said, not a super-fun event. And yes, they should have removed Amnezy, that was a dick move. But this wasn't their worst, either, and by no means unreasonale.

My 2.

-- A

#127 02-12-2012 19:55:23

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

hotfoot a écrit :

Can anyone give me ideas on easy decks for Saps, Pirates and Noz? Those are the only ones I have left. Would really like to finish this event. Also is it getting extended due to server issues?

For noz, like people were saying I uses master mage mazrin but I just used water spells and three [card]dragon fangs[/card].

For pirates I used port, which is effective against a surprising amount of bosses but can get costly.

For saps I tried elves and they didn't work at all but now I'm having some luck with a world tree [card]whisper[/card] deck. If you can get more than one out and keep them for longer than 2 turns you have a shot against anything that doesn't play spells. I beat the 70 HP scorpion with it.

#128 02-12-2012 20:16:34

MerlinCross
Guémélite

ashman a écrit :

While I didn't enjoy this event, given the fact I completed on Sunday with days to spare, at least we have to give them a little slack.

For what it's worth, my strategy was as follows:
1 - For the guilds I normally play and have decent decks for (3 guilds, plus the Demonic Portal deck which everyone should absolutely develop/have for boss farming) I played normal and got the wins.
2 - For my weak factions (damn Noz!) if a boss didn't come up I thought I could beat, I just quit. Why waste the frustration. Through random 'easy' bosses like the Zahal boss/Runic Boss, I finally accumulated enough wins.

I don't think I had to go over 4 wins in any group axiom before it dropped. Maybe 5 once. But, statisically, it should drop by the time you hit 40%.

If you are a new player, I do sympathize. But I feel most established players have 2-3 good decks, and like I said, most everyone should probably have a Portal deck by now in some form or ther other. That gets you about halfway there with little effort.

So, like I said, not a super-fun event. And yes, they should have removed Amnezy, that was a dick move. But this wasn't their worst, either, and by no means unreasonale.

My 2.

-- A

There's a difference between having an established good deck and having a deck NEEDED to beat the bosses. And why should everyone have a 'Portal' deck? Discard and Tank decks work just as well in adventure mode.

Myself I see this event as a luck/collectors event. You can get lucky and fight an easy guy, and then get lucky on the drop. Or you can have all the decks needed already and walk along easy street.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#129 02-12-2012 20:24:16

Vantinal
Voyageur

hotfoot a écrit :

Can anyone give me ideas on easy decks for Saps, Pirates and Noz? Those are the only ones I have left. Would really like to finish this event. Also is it getting extended due to server issues?

Sap: I used a deck with Wreckwood, Cervus and Hailwalker and Being one with Nature (play all on Wreckwood) and germination etc. 
Pirates: SARAH deck, not original but very effective
Noz: Nurvus idea with Arkalon, health potion, dragons wit an Iaido worked pretty well

The Guardian I defeated with a DMR and portal deck.

Hope it helps!

#130 02-12-2012 20:35:04

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

MerlinCross a écrit :

There's a difference between having an established good deck and having a deck NEEDED to beat the bosses. And why should everyone have a 'Portal' deck? Discard and Tank decks work just as well in adventure mode.

Myself I see this event as a luck/collectors event. You can get lucky and fight an easy guy, and then get lucky on the drop. Or you can have all the decks needed already and walk along easy street.

well everyone should have a portal deck since it's the only deck that beats 80% of the PVE...
AND it's not expensive...!

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#131 02-12-2012 21:53:13

MerlinCross
Guémélite

skadooosh a écrit :

well everyone should have a portal deck since it's the only deck that beats 80% of the PVE...

I hear portal beats those in the tower and the inferno boss.

And if it's SO useful why shouldn't the cards be expensive? But fine, some number crunching.

Portal is 500, and Demon may Rise is listed at 1600. So that's 6300k for 3 copies of each. Okay that's sort of cheap.

Oh wait I need people to play them. Okay so..counting on the fact I should need them at level 3 for the stats...Iron Mask needs 5500, Dimizarr is at 12k, and Erdianne is at 24k. Note these are the current lowest prices at the time. So that's around 104k. Not counting recycles in case you need them and other supporting cards. So probably buffed to 120k at least.

So when someone starts the game and starts building to the deck off the bat, yes it's cheap. But it's not cheap for this event UNLESS you knew this type of event was coming.

Edit: And this is waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic now so I'll drop it.

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (02-12-2012 22:22:56)

#132 02-12-2012 22:42:41

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Soooo.. Did it get extended or didn't it?

#133 02-12-2012 22:44:53

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :

I hear portal beats those in the tower and the inferno boss.

And if it's SO useful why shouldn't the cards be expensive? But fine, some number crunching.

Portal is 500, and Demon may Rise is listed at 1600. So that's 6300k for 3 copies of each. Okay that's sort of cheap.

Oh wait I need people to play them. Okay so..counting on the fact I should need them at level 3 for the stats...Iron Mask needs 5500, Dimizarr is at 12k, and Erdianne is at 24k. Note these are the current lowest prices at the time. So that's around 104k. Not counting recycles in case you need them and other supporting cards. So probably buffed to 120k at least.

Slow your roll there.  You don't necessarily need the characters at max level. It's helpful but it won't make your deck completely ineffective if they aren't.  Iron Mask level 1 2300, Zejabel level 1 1600 and Edrianne level 1 4300.  Recycle Magic x3 at 100 apiece.  Those are the main cards you need not including Break the Second Chain which is a trophy card.  That's a total 8500 + your estimate of 6300 for the dmr and dp for a grand total of 14.8k.  That's pretty cheap considering what it can do.

#134 02-12-2012 23:19:51

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

you  can take any nehant mage at any level, it doeesn't really matter sincee all you need to pplay is portal demon may rise and daemonium...
I personally looted from PVE 3 portal and 3 DMR so I'm sure they are quite commonly dropped...
That's just if you really want a low cost portal deck.

But I'm just saying that for less than 20k you can make a pretty decent deck that will help you for a major part of the PVE...
(and I do really think it's worth it...)

Dernière modification par skadooosh (02-12-2012 23:21:07)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#135 02-12-2012 23:21:07

Plexor
Ptit nouveau

Almaria LvL 2 also works fine, I used Iron Mask lvl 3, Almaria lvl 2 and amidaraxar lvl 2(lower attack then the lvl 3 version). I got a lvl 3 Dimizarr, but his attack boost sucks in a portal decks imho. I also use this setup to farm Inferno each day, over the last few months he gave me lots of good nehant rare including 2 ecstasy and 2 fake deaths and a lot of other good nehant rares smile

#136 03-12-2012 00:07:02

ashman
Habitant de Guem

Queen deck is also crazy cheap. Portal deck is cheap. You can toss relatively decent decks together for <20k!

20k sounds like a lot, but for a new player you are playing against people who are your grade level. Plus all the really easy trophies, and a week/two of daily bonuses...and you're there. Not a huge issue.

Not for competitive play. For boss farming.

They don't have to be uber competitive. Your argument on using the full-max chars is faulty. Your character selection is faulty.

To effectively play DMR deck, you don't even need that many corruptions. Yes, they help, but your main job is discarding until you get the DMR/Portal, then recycle the Portals.

Not hard. I don't understand your rage.

-- A

#137 03-12-2012 00:32:24

MerlinCross
Guémélite

ashman a écrit :

Queen deck is also crazy cheap. Portal deck is cheap. You can toss relatively decent decks together for <20k!

20k sounds like a lot, but for a new player you are playing against people who are your grade level. Plus all the really easy trophies, and a week/two of daily bonuses...and you're there. Not a huge issue.

Not for competitive play. For boss farming.

They don't have to be uber competitive. Your argument on using the full-max chars is faulty. Your character selection is faulty.

To effectively play DMR deck, you don't even need that many corruptions. Yes, they help, but your main job is discarding until you get the DMR/Portal, then recycle the Portals.

Not hard. I don't understand your rage.

-- A

My rage, which is really in a new topic now, is that adventure mode is supposed to be so easy to break with 'cheap' decks. All future rage will be addressed there.

Still think this event was made for those that breeze by in adventure already.

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (03-12-2012 00:34:08)

#138 03-12-2012 02:56:19

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Has anyone spent the feez to weaken the guardian yet?  What is the difference between him at full power and him weakened??

#139 03-12-2012 03:03:31

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

Plus what decks have people used to beat the guardian besides IHAS?

#140 03-12-2012 03:23:26

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

MoonFever a écrit :

Demonic portal worked for me but it took me a couple tries and a couple favors to do it. But you only have to do it once so it's not too bad.

#141 03-12-2012 03:28:24

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Ellias a écrit :
MoonFever a écrit :

Demonic portal worked for me but it took me a couple tries and a couple favors to do it. But you only have to do it once so it's not too bad.

Does he have a -1 to damages suffered or anything like that effect?

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#142 03-12-2012 03:45:04

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

blackwaltz a écrit :

Odd turns he raises his defense by 2, even turns he boosts his attack by 3. He doesn't play any cards. Each turn, he reduces the opposing character's statistics by 2 (not including hp).  He also heals randomly for small amounts.

#143 03-12-2012 03:46:26

MerlinCross
Guémélite

catcatcat a écrit :

]
Odd turns he raises his defense by 2, even turns he boosts his attack by 3. He doesn't play any cards. Each turn, he reduces the opposing character's statistics by 2 (not including hp).  He also heals randomly for small amounts.

Doesn't play cards? Odd. I would assume he'd use the items we've been trying to get against us. Or do they just randomly get put on him or something.

#144 03-12-2012 03:50:27

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

catcatcat a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

So attaching 3 contagions on him reduces his attack by 3 each turn, enough to survive and pull out break the 2nd chain + "this nehant card" to kill him.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#145 03-12-2012 04:02:18

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

Beat it with Portal deck on first try, no favors. 

1st battle: turn him into demon
2nd battle: swap attacks
3rd battle: Break second chain to swap attacks
4th battle and so on: Swap attacks

Just kept pitching everything else.

#146 03-12-2012 04:34:24

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

I did the same thing as MoonFever.  Strangely easy final boss.

#147 03-12-2012 06:56:44

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

well finished this event as well what i did was the expensive way i guess i spammed contagions on him and used vitals to survive <_<

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#148 03-12-2012 07:27:31

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Wow, did they change the Axioms to automatic drops because of the Server issues or am I just really lucky? All of my final axioms dropped first time I won. Which was great seeing as they were all of the guilds I don't usually play, (saps, Pirates, Noz). They all came out first win. Anyone else experience this? Good Event BTW, not nearly as difficult as it originally seem. Not as good as Theya mind you, but still very good.

Dernière modification par hotfoot (03-12-2012 07:29:01)

#149 03-12-2012 07:53:55

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Just thought of something. How cool would it have been to be able to evolve The Guardian of the council with one of the Axioms. Then making it part of the said guild. Or even somehow attach a Axiom to it to make it part of the guild. Ah well, just a thought...

#150 03-12-2012 07:57:35

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

hotfoot a écrit :

Just thought of something. How cool would it have been to be able to evolve The Guardian of the council with one of the Axioms. Then making it part of the said guild. Or even somehow attach a Axiom to it to make it part of the guild. Ah well, just a thought...

lol what you said reminded me of pokemon XD

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

Pied de page des forums