Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 05-10-2012 11:07:51

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Re : October 4th: End of Act VI - Vanguard

i m not really sure how the counter works... i assume that the tapped-status will be checked by the start of the fight

with fog hydra that would mean:
in round 3 you would have 2 tapped-round-counters on hydra..  so you ll need to play so long that hydra can start 2 more rounds being tapped... which is even further then round 5 or 6 if i calculate correctly

without hydra that would mean... by round 3 you will have 1 counter on char z because z just gets tapped in round 2

i m somehow sure that its got nothing to do with being tapped by the end of the round since i ve had several matches yesterday which ended by turn 4-5 and i received no points for them

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#27 05-10-2012 11:26:07

bornworld
Campeur

Calandra a écrit :

i m not really sure how the counter works... i assume that the tapped-status will be checked by the start of the fight

with fog hydra that would mean:
in round 3 you would have 2 tapped-round-counters on hydra..  so you ll need to play so long that hydra can start 2 more rounds being tapped... which is even further then round 5 or 6 if i calculate correctly

without hydra that would mean... by round 3 you will have 1 counter on char z because z just gets tapped in round 2

i m somehow sure that its got nothing to do with being tapped by the end of the round since i ve had several matches yesterday which ended by turn 4-5 and i received no points for them

so as long as char z alive to turn 6 i get 7 point right ?

#28 05-10-2012 13:02:16

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

hmmm i m somehow sorry for not being able to explain what i mean... i really cant help anymore short of playing for you via join.me which is not going to happen... overall just find out yourself... if you keep doing what is necessary to obtain the additional points then do it... if the fight ends by round 6 and you are not getting points then i assume you played a few rounds too short... if you play till round 8 and you get your points... then keep playing until round 8

have fun

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#29 05-10-2012 13:56:59

bornworld
Campeur

thank you for help i think i can get it without a problem now. i hope i not wasting your time thank you for your support again.

#30 05-10-2012 18:38:59

gsb176167
Ptit nouveau

Anyone know if the cards that provide both att and def bonuses works for the +6 point?

#31 05-10-2012 19:18:29

Casey_Elliott
Voyageur

gsb176167 a écrit :

Anyone know if the cards that provide both att and def bonuses works for the +6 point?

Here is my way of doing it step by step against clan members and got 7 points every game. (*note a different strategy against non clan members would be needed)

Characters I used Fog Hydra, Deirf Geis, Olympus Champion
Light and Dark shield + Gold medal to thin the deck for cards that add + attack +1 Defense ect...

Have clan member put together a deck containing a warrior and marauder so u get Deirf Gies's Ability to affect all of yours. Have the rest of his cards be defensive and healing.

Strategy- on turn 3 use Fog Hydra to get him tapped again. If the game lasts until round 6 You will have acquired 7 points toward the [card]Vanguard[/card] trophy.

Hope this helps you think of additional concepts that are similiar in strategy if u do not have the aforementioned cards available to you.

Good Luck

#32 06-10-2012 13:51:27

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

When the trophy came out I thought it would be very difficult to complete but I got it by playing normally after a few games with the pack.

#33 07-10-2012 08:28:22

sMuuth
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :

sorry... i realized my mistake... i assumed that you would use fog hydra in any case...

so my description just works for fog hydra which comes into play tapped

if you use another char but fog hydra

turn 1: play char x with attack bonus and tap char z
turn 2: enemy has to play against char y; u have to use def boost
turn 3: all of your chars are untapped; play char x with attack bonus and tap char z
turn 4: enemy has to play against char y; u have to use def boost
turn 5: same as 3
turn 6: same as 2 and 4
etc.

this again is a model for when u are having the initiative means start the fight in round 1 you can choose the chars

i do it right as you state this
and againts random new player
and i dont get my point
am i missing something?

I already use my card carefully with my compendium fighter..
please help T_T

#34 07-10-2012 10:30:16

camolatte
Voyageur

and i've used all these three cards: A summer evening visit, The mystery of Yakoushou,The secret of the Crow. No points gain so far

#35 07-10-2012 14:48:54

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

You have to score the first point in order to have the 10 supplementary points....

Collectionneur de cartes

#36 07-10-2012 16:57:55

sMuuth
Guémélite

i want to confirm
is bigger penalty made the additional point gone?

#37 08-10-2012 02:39:51

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

I used DKs to do the event and they did fine.
Use any dk chars and their cards like Cut and Thrust (offers def n att bonus) to ease getting the extra 6 points bonus. But most of all, make sure all your chars can survive till turn 6.
For turn 1, i prefer not to have initiative. I wait for opponent to select a char of mine.
For example,
Ardrakar - Arkalon - Absalon

Turn 1: Ardrakar gets picked 1st - no inititiative - plays defense card
Turn 2: Arkalon - initiative - offense card  (Ardrakar T1)
Turn 3: Absalon - no initiative - defense card  (Ardrakar T2)
Turn 4: Ardrakar gets picked 1st again - initiative - offense card
Turn 5: Any char - no initiative - defense card  (Ardrakar T3)
Turn 6: Any char - initiative - offense card  (Ardrakar T4)

By now Ardrakar should have been tapped for 4 turns in total, thereby eligible for the 1 point condition + 6 points for playing offense n defense cards.

I once got 17points from a match. Not sure if the game updates points slowly or able to stack points from a single match. Used no tap cards.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#38 08-10-2012 03:20:57

PredatorArk
Voyageur

ioxygen a écrit :

I used DKs to do the event and they did fine.
Use any dk chars and their cards like Cut and Thrust (offers def n att bonus) to ease getting the extra 6 points bonus. But most of all, make sure all your chars can survive till turn 6.
For turn 1, i prefer not to have initiative. I wait for opponent to select a char of mine.
For example,
Ardrakar - Arkalon - Absalon

Turn 1: Ardrakar gets picked 1st - no inititiative - plays defense card
Turn 2: Arkalon - initiative - offense card  (Ardrakar T1)
Turn 3: Absalon - no initiative - defense card  (Ardrakar T2)
Turn 4: Ardrakar gets picked 1st again - initiative - offense card
Turn 5: Any char - no initiative - defense card  (Ardrakar T3)
Turn 6: Any char - initiative - offense card  (Ardrakar T4)

By now Ardrakar should have been tapped for 4 turns in total, thereby eligible for the 1 point condition + 6 points for playing offense n defense cards.

I once got 17points from a match. Not sure if the game updates points slowly or able to stack points from a single match. Used no tap cards.

Must of used a Trophy card that gives one-off 10pts bonus

#39 08-10-2012 03:45:07

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

PredatorArk a écrit :

Must of used a Trophy card that gives one-off 10pts bonus

Ah yeas, I think I used Secret of the Crow card. That explains it.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#40 09-10-2012 00:43:30

camolatte
Voyageur

I've tapped Theya more than 4 times with these cards attached to her: [card]Moon Guardian[/card], [card]Mangle Disguise[/card], [card]Life Devourer[/card], [card]Exordium[/card]. and several [card]Good Jorusien[/card] and still didn't get a single point.

There's even a game that last 21 rounds, still no point. Where did I do wrong?

#41 09-10-2012 08:59:55

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The point is not to tap your character, but that your character begin a turn tapped.
If a character begin 4 turns tapped, you get one point.

Collectionneur de cartes

#42 09-10-2012 11:20:24

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

The point is not to tap your character, but that your character begin a turn tapped.

zurga,,,i just used maelstrom on turn 3 so one of my charachters is tapped in turn 4,,,but i din't get the point
so can somebody explain to me,,,how the hell is to get point from this trophy

#43 09-10-2012 11:43:48

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Read again what I have written.
One of your character has to begin 4 turns tapped to get one point.
Take a standard match with Iro, Sen'ryaku and Furagu (just for the example)
You begin the first turn with all your characters untapped.
First turn : Iro against first opponent
Second turn, Iro is tapped, the counter counts 1 for Iro, Sen'ryaku against second opponent
Third turn, Iro is tapped, Sen'ryaku is tapped, the counter is 2 for Iro and 1 dfor Sen'ryaku. Furgagu fights his opponent.
Fourth turn, all are untapped, the counters remain : 2 for Iro, 1 for Sen'ryaku, 0 for Furagu. Glad for you, your opponent choose Iro to fight and Iro survives.
Fifth turn, Iro is tapped => 3 on his counter, the other don't change. Furagu died in the fight.
Sixth turn, Iro is still tapped, his counter raise to 4 and glad for you, you will gain one point at the end of the game.

So with basic cards, you need 6 turns to have a point and this also need that your character is the first used and reused at turn 4 (and survive).

If we take the same example and you tap with [card]hit the road[/card] yours characters :
First turn, choose Iro and tap Sen'ryaku
Second turn Iro and Sen'ryaku are tapped, 1 point each, Furgau fight
Third turn, all your character are untapped, so the counters are : Iro 1, Sen'ryaku 1, Furagu 0. choose Iro and survives and tap Sen'ryaku
Fourth turn, Iro => 2, Sen'ryaku=> 2, Furagu => 0. Furagu fights.
Fith turn, all characters are up again, no changes on counters. Iro fights and survives (3rd time, he is lucky...)
Sixth turn, Iro=> 3, Sen'ryaku => 2, Furagu => 0.
You have to wait until turn 7 to be sure to have a point, and notice that Iro has to survives 3 times.... And all yours characters survives enough to keep Iro tapped.....

The only way to reduce this is to use [card]Fog hydra[/card] because you begin the game with one character tapped, so it is as you begin turn 2 and you have a great chance to choose turn 3 and be able to play Fog Hydra to tap it as soon as possible.
Under these condition, you are able to score the point in 5 turn instead of 6.

I hope this helps.

Collectionneur de cartes

#44 09-10-2012 16:26:02

camolatte
Voyageur

Zurga a écrit :

ah.. begin tapped for 4 turns, now I see smile thanks for the explanation.
Too bad with only 1 day left and I gotta work in the morning, I don't think I can finish this trophy sad

Dernière modification par camolatte (09-10-2012 16:26:28)

Pied de page des forums