Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#126 02-10-2012 23:09:59

Darken Rahl
Campeur

Re : September 26th 2012: A new equinox...

UIA a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

again i m not quite sure why you think you have to say such a thing... in fact there are many ways to beat him throughout all the guilds... just talk to your friends a bit or read some posts in the forum to get started with something...

also i would like you to remember that all the bosses and their abilities were visible from day 1 of the event... its been mentioned in the forum as well how to see their stats and abilities. so for nebsens reflection you had 5 days of preparation.

another thing i d like to remind you of is that you will still be able to obtain theya, equinox and this moon pet for free... seems like a fair deal even for non-paying players no?

Only get them if you win enough. Don't, then you pay. And since day one, I thought this guy would beat me. Hmm, guess what, he's beating me.

5 days to prepare and I used that 2 days to prepare for Kobota, 2 days for Sap Hearts, and another 1 day for the pirates. I've sold off a number of high priced cards to build to make decks to beat them, mainly buffing my Tsoutai and making a World Tree tank deck. Neither of them work on this one. World Tree gets nuked too fast and Tsoutai while gets close, he just breaks out Mercy and says "Nope".

I now have 2000 crystals and no high cost cards to sell. How do I build a queen tank deck or a tracker deck with 2000 crystals in a single day? Please friends, tell me how.

Yeah if you can't beat todays boss at least once your outta luck for [card]equinox[/card] and the free booster but seriously enough doom and gloom, you can skip 2 bosses completely and only get like 2 wins against another and you still get Theya.  Maybe you think the event sucks now but how did you ever come to consider yourself the representation of all free players? You know what decks every free player has?

All things considered its a lot better then many of the grinds this game has had. btw just because someone posts a couple of decks that work doesn't mean its the only solution to win.  I used eclipse and I'm sure ppl used many other varieties of deck to win.

I totally agree with you there is many options out there that can be used// at first i had trouble agiant him but just kept making differnt decks till i found one that won// just keep tring and ask for help alot of people will help you

#127 02-10-2012 23:50:41

MerlinCross
Guémélite

UIA a écrit :

Maybe you think the event sucks now but how did you ever come to consider yourself the representation of all free players? You know what decks every free player has?

All things considered its a lot better then many of the grinds this game has had. btw just because someone posts a couple of decks that work doesn't mean its the only solution to win.  I used eclipse and I'm sure ppl used many other varieties of deck to win.

I am willing to bet that free players don't have "Eclipse, Discard, and Corruption" decks. I list these as these seem to be the 'go to' recommendations for boss fights or tough battles like these. And do I consider myself as THE representation of all free players? No, I don't. I don't see myself as that as my ego isn't big. I DO however see myself as a vocal free to play player as how many other free players do you see outside of deck construction?

Man I have a habit of derailing topics don't I?

As for my decks, World Tree deck dies, Tsoutai can't kill, Pirate is the starter deck, Ice Elves are missing key cards and can't kill, and my Zil and Nehantist deck is a joke of 3 characters. Honestly, I don't see how you guys are winning when he tends to one shot most my guys. And I don't have enough crystal to even try to build a new deck to beat this guy. This one seems to be either the step up your game or the brick wall of the bosses.

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (02-10-2012 23:52:13)

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#128 03-10-2012 00:22:19

Euxelaios
Ptit nouveau

I am a new player (just started a month ago) and I have to admit that the Desert Nomad boss is the strongest one up to this moment. I barely manage to beat him using Furagu as a tank in a full Kotoba deck, utilizing the burn on the others as a way to heal him. Of course, you still need a copy of Runic Armor, some items to heal him like the Moon Guardian and the Live Devourer, and some other items to increase his spirit (Tensai, Clan's Signet Ring, etc). With Runic Armor on, his continuous burn abilities become free healing for you. It is not done with 100% success (that card that reverses Spirit and Defense is really nasty), but it is doable.

#129 03-10-2012 00:31:41

xydraga
Campeur

dox_kzerza a écrit :

nebsen just used a total of 8 supernova's on me 5 copies of mercy! WTF!?

seriously! O_O WTF?! I know it's a boss and all but that is just OVERKILL T^T

Glad i'm not the only one, cuz I said the same thing! whose idea was this?

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

#130 03-10-2012 00:48:18

MerlinCross
Guémélite

xydraga a écrit :
dox_kzerza a écrit :

nebsen just used a total of 8 supernova's on me 5 copies of mercy! WTF!?

seriously! O_O WTF?! I know it's a boss and all but that is just OVERKILL T^T

Glad i'm not the only one, cuz I said the same thing! whose idea was this?

Agreed here. He has a habit of doing 2 Novas, his built in Nova, and his swing to kill my first character.

#131 03-10-2012 01:50:21

Void__calleR
Ptit nouveau

What flawlessly works for me is The Stranger by himself with his 4 items and a Gold Medal, nothing more is necessary, nothing else is necessary, have fun guys ^^

#132 03-10-2012 01:52:25

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Void__calleR a écrit :

What flawlessly works for me is The Stranger by himself with his 4 items and a Gold Medal, nothing more is necessary, nothing else is necessary, have fun guys ^^

Okay, show of hands, who has all the stranger stuff? Oh and the gold Medal?

#133 03-10-2012 01:54:01

goscar
Guémélite

Hmm! Wonder if Mercenaries are going to get their legendary tomorrow.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#134 03-10-2012 02:08:25

UIA
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :

As for my decks, World Tree deck dies, Tsoutai can't kill, Pirate is the starter deck, Ice Elves are missing key cards and can't kill, and my Zil and Nehantist deck is a joke of 3 characters. Honestly, I don't see how you guys are winning when he tends to one shot most my guys. And I don't have enough crystal to even try to build a new deck to beat this guy. This one seems to be either the step up your game or the brick wall of the bosses.

hmm of the ones you listed don't really play Tsoutai and not sure of your setup but seems to me they could do it with those crazy spirit buffs and healing they get with flawseekers cards and that discard recycling one.  [card]than the sword[/card] works well with them and [card]wanted![/card] is a great debuffer to throw in. Also if u have some [card]banish[/card] can get lucky and stop nebsens mercy, it used to be super cheap like less then 1k not sure what its running at now. Best of luck to you.

Euxelaios a écrit :

I am a new player (just started a month ago) and I have to admit that the Desert Nomad boss is the strongest one up to this moment. I barely manage to beat him using Furagu as a tank in a full Kotoba deck, utilizing the burn on the others as a way to heal him. Of course, you still need a copy of Runic Armor, some items to heal him like the Moon Guardian and the Live Devourer, and some other items to increase his spirit (Tensai, Clan's Signet Ring, etc). With Runic Armor on, his continuous burn abilities become free healing for you. It is not done with 100% success (that card that reverses Spirit and Defense is really nasty), but it is doable.

nice example of an affordable option. Furagu ftw ! big_smile

#135 03-10-2012 02:32:39

MerlinCross
Guémélite

UIA a écrit :

hmm of the ones you listed don't really play Tsoutai and not sure of your setup but seems to me they could do it with those crazy spirit buffs and healing they get with flawseekers cards and that discard recycling one.  [card]than the sword[/card] works well with them and [card]wanted![/card] is a great debuffer to throw in. Also if u have some [card]banish[/card] can get lucky and stop nebsens mercy, it used to be super cheap like less then 1k not sure what its running at now. Best of luck to you.

Tsoutai deck in question.

Xianren Lv 3
Ayako Lv 3
Toran the Regent Lv 3

[card]than the sword[/card] x 2
[card]Fireball[/card]
[card]Freeze[/card] x 2
[card]Shi[/card] [card]Fu[/card] [card]Mi[/card]
[card]Karukai Tooth[/card] x 2
[card]It is time[/card]
[card] Origami[/card]
[card]Provocation[/card]
[card]Strength of Kobota[/card]
[card]Flawseeker's Calling[/card]
[card]Katamaru[/card] x 2
[card]The Flawseeker's Meditation[/card] x 3
[card]Origami[/card]
[card]Provocation[/card]
[card]Strength of Kobota[/card]
[card]Flawseeker's Calling[/card]

This is the deck in the current state. I don't need Freezing for this guy so it can be taken out. Katamaru can be useful and the spirit buff from the Meditations can be nice. But he tends to throw 3-4 punchs with his normal attack, his natural Nova, and 2 Theurgies so they don't last long. That and as I said, they can't kill him, as he has an insane and more than likely illegel amount of Mercy cards. Wanted would be nice and Banish would even the odds, but they are price at out of reach for this day.

Only way I win is if I pile a ton of anti magic and healing onto someone. THEN, I need the guy to be brain dead. As much as I hate this guy, he's actually just played NOTHING some turns. It's coming down more to luck rather than deck building and skillful plays.

#136 03-10-2012 02:39:31

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Runic Armor saves the day.. ^^

I have a question, Why is that [card]Shadowblade[/card] doesn't deal full damage on Nebsen's while using [card]Mercy[/card] that healed him for 20 - 40 HP.. The dagger deals only 8-24 direct damage... hmmm.. i wonder why??

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#137 03-10-2012 02:48:22

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Neja.Persot.Spy a écrit :

You guys mean [card]Runic Gauntlet[/card]?

#138 03-10-2012 02:49:27

UIA
Habitant de Guem

[card]magic-proof[/card] could be helpful against nebsen too, currently around 250 crystals

#139 03-10-2012 02:52:33

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

MerlinCross a écrit :

[card]Runic Armor[/card] says "No, not today" to theurgies

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (03-10-2012 02:53:15)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#140 03-10-2012 02:55:45

MerlinCross
Guémélite

blackwaltz a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :

Yeah that card is no where on the market. No one wants to give this up.

#141 03-10-2012 02:57:22

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

MerlinCross a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :

had 5 days to buy that card. . . I bought one just incase my dark kaes and corruption deck fails to beat him, but my corruption deck seems to manage him with a 90% win( I only lose when 2nd chain bugs out sad )

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (03-10-2012 03:01:54)

#142 03-10-2012 03:02:41

MerlinCross
Guémélite

blackwaltz a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :

had 5 days to buy that card. . .

yeah tongue

No I mean, ever since Runics became a faction, I have not seen that card on the market. Oh, and I had 3 days to buy up my World Tree tank deck for the Sap Heart boss, and 4 days to buy up some Ice Elf support for the Pirate Boss. So knock it off with the "Had x days to prepare" thing.

#143 03-10-2012 03:03:23

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite

blackwaltz a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

had 5 days to buy that card. . . I bought one just incase my dark kaes and corruption deck fails to beat him, but my corruption deck seems to manage him with a 90% win( I only lose when 2nd chain bugs out sad )

i got one from Zahal's boss smile

Aho'y matey..
Plund'r dem!!

#144 03-10-2012 03:03:31

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

blackwaltz a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :

yeah tongue

Now I'm preparing a merc deck against Doyen since his ignore guild cards effect may render guild cards useless.

#145 03-10-2012 03:05:48

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite

MerlinCross a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

yeah tongue

No I mean, ever since Runics became a faction, I have not seen that card on the market. Oh, and I had 3 days to buy up my World Tree tank deck for the Sap Heart boss, and 4 days to buy up some Ice Elf support for the Pirate Boss. So knock it off with the "Had x days to prepare" thing.

You have to prepare on Doyen's Reflection to build full mercenary deck smile

Aho'y matey..
Plund'r dem!!

#146 03-10-2012 03:09:54

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

I'm either gonna use my dark kaes deck or my mystic slayers deck if the fight takes longer than 4 turns

#147 03-10-2012 03:14:41

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite

blackwaltz a écrit :

I'm either gonna use my dark kaes deck or my mystic slayers deck if the fight takes longer than 4 turns

or Theya's assailant team smile

Theya - Hydra - Mini-Shulong

Aho'y matey..
Plund'r dem!!

#148 03-10-2012 03:20:17

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Ice Elf. Wise guy.

#149 03-10-2012 03:23:41

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

blackwaltz a écrit :

gonna kick out the normal mystic slayer from the team after getting the last 15 coins, I'm still not finished with the Sacrificed trophy I bought so Theya or the master slayer can use the slayer shadow for a good +12 attack on early turns (TTD+Sacrife) and a chance to get the +3 attack when the slayer shadow dies big_smile

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (03-10-2012 03:25:52)

#150 03-10-2012 03:28:10

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite

blackwaltz a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

gonna kick out the normal mystic slayer from the team after getting the last 15 coins, I'm still not finished with the Sacrificed trophy I bought so Theya or the master slayer can use the slayer shadow for a good +12 attack on early turns (TTD+Sacrife) and a chance to get the +3 attack when the slayer shadow dies big_smile

3oqduj.jpg

Aho'y matey..
Plund'r dem!!

Pied de page des forums