Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 22-09-2012 00:06:22

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Re : September 21th 2012 - Complete your collection

yikes so much outrage on this thread

Don't think its the end of the world like some ppl seem to, feerik simply offered a way to get old event cards.  That being said, it can be what apx. $50 or more with a full discount to get a single virtual card... ummmm nty

Maybe if they priced a bit more reasonable they wouldn't experience such backlash.

A business should treat its patrons as valued customers, not cash cows to be milked.

summary:  nice idea, poorly executed.

#52 22-09-2012 00:25:55

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

i d like to add that a cheaper way to get scargh would mean that we would see him a lot more often then most of us would like to...

personally everybody is free to decide what to buy and how much they think a card is worth... so i dont understand all this outrage that led to this kind of censored thread...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#53 22-09-2012 00:50:57

DohkoLod
Modérateur Eredan

Sapphon a écrit :

For now, there are 2 things I'll pass :
- The prices are damn too high !
- A permanent shop with cards you can buy using Fee'z (with some promotions from time to time) or using some kind of special currency you can buy with Fee'z or you can win with some repeatable trophies.

That's it!
As a suggestion, put more 3 trophies with 10% discount, BUT make it waaay harder, maybe even with some kind of secret...

Chat Fórum ITCG: group1185284@groupsim.com
É só adicionar como um contato no MSN!
Bruto, Rústico e Sistemático.
O Keizan - O Grande Corruptor - O Capitão

#54 22-09-2012 00:54:12

TheQuestion
Voyageur

Santuros a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :

It's the first time they released a shop of this kind. Before that, Event cards would only come in shops with special currency or in singles boosters with a random chance. If the price is too high and very few people buy those cards maybe they will decrease the price in future releases.

Finally,someone who doesnt take it personally....

EDIT: Really, people in the english comunity always complains, always gets mad if feerik makes a bad move. Why cant you people make a constructive review?

it still good after first few hour of release that we are starting to have mature and constructive feedback on the the event and suggestion improvements for future events.

Dernière modification par TheQuestion (22-09-2012 00:55:01)

Who in the world am I?
Ah, that's the great puzzle. Do I live in a deterministic reality, or could its code somehow be cracked? I am the man who giggles in the center of the maze. I am the mystery. I am the ?.

#55 22-09-2012 01:12:53

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :

i d like to add that a cheaper way to get scargh would mean that we would see him a lot more often then most of us would like to...

personally everybody is free to decide what to buy and how much they think a card is worth... so i dont understand all this outrage that led to this kind of censored thread...

I'm outraged that this is basically a cash grab for F2P players. Or anyone that didn't get those cards the first time around.

Make the prices easier a bit, make it be part of the actual store rather than timed, and maybe have a way to get them that's harder but actually possible for F2P players. Those are my suggestions.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#56 22-09-2012 01:22:49

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

As a disclaimer, I already had every one of the cards, so the prices don't affect me at all. That being said, I think the prices need to be high. If every cheap person that complains on this forum could get any one of these cards they wanted, nothing would be special about them anymore. You missed them the first time around, that's really tough and all for ya, but if you want them now, you pay a premium for them.

Stop whining and grow up.

#57 22-09-2012 01:28:36

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Kilanjared a écrit :

As a disclaimer, I already had every one of the cards, so the prices don't affect me at all. That being said, I think the prices need to be high. If every cheap person that complains on this forum could get any one of these cards they wanted, nothing would be special about them anymore. You missed them the first time around, that's really tough and all for ya, but if you want them now, you pay a premium for them.

As a disclaimer, I don't have any of those cards either from not being able to get them the first time around or missing the event entirely. That being said, I think the prices should be manageable not over the top. If everyone has a fair shot of getting them rather than putting in 50 bucks for a card or two, while being hard or a chore to do so will make still make them special. You missed them the first time around, that's really tough and all for ya, but if you want them now, Feerix shouldn't fleece you for money for them.

Stop complaining and actually suggest something.

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (22-09-2012 01:29:07)

#58 22-09-2012 01:30:55

iQuit
Guémélite

If i had all the cards , i would probably just chill out  and judge the others being so childish .

There has been so  so many suggestions  from the players , but the events just keep getting worse ( well not the craftman event , but it was done last year ) . You say it's because there is not enough time to make a good event . But i say you do that on purpose , just make a crap event and wait for some rich guys to buy the stuff .

Feerik could give the players more time than just a week to finish (like every events ?) and just do an event a month ( maybe two ) , and make it good .

It has been suggested before , but it seems like they don't care

Dernière modification par iQuit (22-09-2012 01:40:53)

#59 22-09-2012 01:38:04

Calandra
Gardien

iQuit a écrit :

If i had all the cards , i would probably just child out  and judge the others being so childish .

i just have some of the cards ... lets be honest... how often do you use these cards once you have them? i bet its quite seldom... some chars are banned for tournys and other cards simply dont fit in combos...

i also think the prices are a tick too high... but i think they should be high (maybe 3200 feez was enough / 1600 with discount = 4 boosters for one single card ?!)

i also like the ideas of giving further discount by 'real' trophys... these 5 are well... kinda easy

#60 22-09-2012 01:41:18

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

not everyone seems to see this as a -not event just a promotion- thing o.o

but it seems like a great idea, except for the ridiculus prices.
A permanent promotion shop where you can buy these cards for expensive(read: not ridiculus) prices would probably be more decent, with the maybe monthly or even like every 2nd or 3rd month having the option to do diffrent tasks to get discount on prices.

(50$ for a card is alot...even for a vintage foil card in games where it's still produced, if it was in a -real- tgc then it would be limited probably, but its an iTgc so cards are "practically" unlimited,- or more or less always obtainable at some point.)

~~The Trickster~~

#61 22-09-2012 01:41:31

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :

i just have some of the cards ... lets be honest... how often do you use these cards once you have them? i bet its quite seldom... some chars are banned for tournys and other cards simply dont fit in combos...

But doesn't every warrior deck worth it's salt have the two shields?

#62 22-09-2012 01:43:02

iQuit
Guémélite

So if they are rarely used , do they worth getting for a damn high price and should feerik gives the limmit time for A WEEK ?

Well I'm not gonna try to argue with any old players , because no one wants their rare to be a common .

My point is Feerik keeps making instant-noodle events , and most of them sucks but they can't change their way of making events to make it better .

so .. lol

Dernière modification par iQuit (22-09-2012 01:49:53)

#63 22-09-2012 01:52:20

TheQuestion
Voyageur

feerik does give us events and are considerate to us most of the time or all the time.

Who in the world am I?
Ah, that's the great puzzle. Do I live in a deterministic reality, or could its code somehow be cracked? I am the man who giggles in the center of the maze. I am the mystery. I am the ?.

#64 22-09-2012 02:05:07

Calandra
Gardien

MerlinCross a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

But doesn't every warrior deck worth it's salt have the two shields?

if you think you need the 2 shields in whatever warrior deck you are building, then feel free and get them... noone says you shouldnt,... but noone says you should neither!

and i have the light-dark shield but i m not even using that in all of my warrior-included decks...

just ask some older players who have lots (if not all) of these cards for how frequent they use them...

artaban: i ve never used him
shulong: dont have him
shulong²: dont have him neither
the 2 shields: usefull and used often (in my case just in one deck and only one shield)
scargh: dont have him
phoenix: never used
dark käse: using him to farm in AM
light käse: dont have him
aura of evil: dont have it
Braramir: is easily replaced by other pirates
. . .

from the rest (i got all of these) i m only using the egg in a homchai IhaS deck cause it can chain with ragnor and allows you to use IhaS even in 1 round

Dernière modification par Calandra (22-09-2012 02:05:55)

#65 22-09-2012 02:21:03

Ikuyal
Campeur

Kilanjared a écrit :

awesome view!
totally agree
why event cards are so special is because they are not easily obtained.
you miss them before, therefore you have to pay some more to obtain them.
if they are cheap and easy to get, why do we need event?
just made every card sellable

#66 22-09-2012 02:42:17

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Ikuyal a écrit :

just made every card sellable

Personally, I'd like for every card to be sellable. Then is grind for the ridiculousness crystal price, or fork over 10 bucks.

#67 22-09-2012 07:43:51

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Does the discount only apply to one purchase?? I'm planning to get suggested itinerary and maybe get either fame of winners or on equal terms. Would have tried to get big shulong or the renegade but the price is still high even with discount.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#68 22-09-2012 08:30:32

Inukai
Campeur

Maybe you can just pay a far less price, and unlock only the old "events" of the cards for a week?

#69 22-09-2012 09:00:13

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

Whatever you opinion (mine is the prices are laughable) this sure does seem to support those that say Eredan is just getting to be a money grab.  I love the game, but I feel I can no longer suggest it to new players, theres just to much real money asked for.  I mean many of us signed up for subcriptions thinking this would help Eredan be LESS of a money begging game, not more of one.  I have almost all of these cards and I still think the prices are amazingly too high and it just makes the game look very bad.  Makes me kinda sad sad

#70 22-09-2012 12:25:14

Damncaster
Solarian

Sapphon a écrit :
Get a life a écrit :

Please sapphon pass the message to the concerned ones that the price of these cards (and booster also) should be reviewed.

- A permanent shop with cards you can buy using Fee'z (with some promotions from time to time) or using some kind of special currency you can buy with Fee'z or you can win with some repeatable trophies.

I sugested that long time ago.... ey you guys own me 200 feez and x3 Solaris btw

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#71 22-09-2012 12:58:31

gamerman1369
Voyageur

If they want to make it a away for people to catch up on missed cards then they should have done it like the the trophy's make them pay feez to reopen the event the same amount of time for the event for the feez.
So if i missed the one i pay my feez and have to DO THE EVENT still to get the cards that the point i feel people are missing. i had to be on here everyday to get the dam event done, now 1 year and half later its,( ok ) here just give me money ill give you card is crap!
The game was fun when you had to fight everyday on this game to get the card for me its not doing the quest its seeing other's, just buy there's XD.

Dernière modification par gamerman1369 (22-09-2012 13:00:41)

#72 22-09-2012 23:58:19

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Damncaster a écrit :
Sapphon a écrit :
Get a life a écrit :

Please sapphon pass the message to the concerned ones that the price of these cards (and booster also) should be reviewed.

I sugested that long time ago.... ey you guys own me 200 feez and x3 Solaris btw

If I were running things I wouldn't give them to you just because you whine about them in every post. It's really annoying

#73 23-09-2012 05:45:35

rapski
Campeur

I do agree to some of the players on their point that the prices, even though high, are still reasonable, because of having to always be at your computer in every event. But still the prices are still too much even with a 50% off , I have completed almost all the trophies except for the kaes characters, still with 3950 feez to buy it I dont think it's worth it though, but given the reason that this is a somewhat promo their giving away, not a real event I can understand.. So as an agreeable situation for me I think giving a 70% off on the cards instead of 50% is acceptable, and that is only my opinion.. Peace to everyone

#74 23-09-2012 15:06:24

roombi
Gardien

Don't just the huge investment we spend in boosters, to gain bad cards, as now having to spend 50 euros for a single one card. LOL. The event ends in a few days, and if the Feerik continues with these attitudes, is doomed to failure.

#75 23-09-2012 16:48:10

ashman
Habitant de Guem

Kilanjared a écrit :

I agree here (except the whining part). At first take, the prices are absurd. They are.

However, Scragh for example -- that event was essentially impossible to do for free. At the time, the calculated "cost" of Scragh for the average player was somewhere around $30-50 US depending on your level of play (aka, do you have a real job?). Scragh was hard to get. So why shouldn't it still be?

That said, I would sure like to get my hands on one for adventure mode easy kills...so **CHEAPER** **rabble*rabble** Feerik **rabble*rabble**

-- A

Pied de page des forums