Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 21-09-2012 21:25:01

Bernkastel
Habitant de Guem

Re : September 21th 2012 - Complete your collection

i am the only one here that think feerik seems to have economic problem?cause lately they released a lot of pay to complete event,with the cards release every week it seems like they want us to pay every week and now this this shop
or they have economic problem or they are too greedy

#27 21-09-2012 21:25:05

DohkoLod
Modérateur Eredan

Well, nobody is angry with the shop, only with the price...

Even with the 50% discount, a new player (let's say, 3 months?) hardly will get 2 cards without having the capacity to do this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdyTTG2Ne0K47LZQQcQ33_9aC4iLAQ1Vjv08WC9uaUWee5ijz85lPjN1kX

Very good idea, really, but not worth it.

Chat Fórum ITCG: group1185284@groupsim.com
É só adicionar como um contato no MSN!
Bruto, Rústico e Sistemático.
O Keizan - O Grande Corruptor - O Capitão

#28 21-09-2012 21:28:26

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

DohkoLod a écrit :

Even with the 50% discount, a new player (let's say, 3 months?) hardly will get 2 cards without having the capacity to do this:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 … z85lPjN1kX

You said it all.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#29 21-09-2012 21:29:34

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Stormholt a écrit :
DohkoLod a écrit :

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 … z85lPjN1kX

You said it all.

I second this motion.  This probably looked darn good on paper.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#30 21-09-2012 21:31:28

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Well, it seems to be the general opinion on this shop hmm I'll make sure this gets to the right ears.

MrLordi92 a écrit :

And perhaps the word 'proper' is subjective.

No, it's not. There are ways to communicate. They are the same here and in real life. Try to learn them, it can help to have good discussions that will end somewhere. Again, you are free to express your opinion. The more we have, the best we can take out of it. I just ask you to express them in a way I can use them.

Now, the topic isn't on communication. Let's go back to the subject if you have anything else to add about it.

#31 21-09-2012 21:37:40

MrLordi92
Gardien

It really is, though.  Calling something proper is characterizing it as appropriate or suitable.  What one person thinks is 'proper,' another may not.  I know you're probably going to edit this and replace it with [Sapphon: Troll], just giving you an English lesson, is all.

But back on topic, DohkoLod is right, the prices are too high.  If they were lower far less people would have an issue with this, me included.

P.S:  It's way too tempting to use a 'Too Damn High' meme picture.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#32 21-09-2012 21:42:28

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

And now you see what we can get by posting some funny pictures and by calling someone a *biiippp* **biippp*.
You (a staff member) came here to discuss and now you know how do we fell about all this. On top of that now we know that you (Feerik) knows and that make us feel better. This is called feedback. Its nice to practice it eventually.
We are done here.

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#33 21-09-2012 21:42:45

TheQuestion
Voyageur

I do believe that this was very good try on this method for the event  and thanks for feerik and also for listen to are suggestions.
the one thing i believe should of been done would be way for some new player to get one free event card and  roll back the sales to 50% or 60% but, they had to complete all the event objectives for the free card.

side note for the troll :http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=47685

still again thanks for the event!!!

Who in the world am I?
Ah, that's the great puzzle. Do I live in a deterministic reality, or could its code somehow be cracked? I am the man who giggles in the center of the maze. I am the mystery. I am the ?.

#34 21-09-2012 21:43:05

MerlinCross
Guémélite

MrLordi92 a écrit :

Heh, I was thinking of using the inverse of "Shut up and take my money" images. It's Uncle Scrooge saying "Shut up, I'm keeping my money!".

Only way for players to get these is to drop money on them and a lot of it. That or complete the 'free feez' offers that give out a ton of feez. Now I say 'free feez' offers because those offer are like sign up for netflicks. So drop money on Feerik or drop money on other services to get these cards.

Thanks for making such a 'free to play' game.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#35 21-09-2012 21:46:22

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

MrLordi92 a écrit :

It really is, though.  Calling something proper is characterizing it as appropriate or suitable.  What one person thinks is 'proper,' another may not.  I know you're probably going to edit this and replace it with [Sapphon: Troll], just giving you an English lesson, is all.

But back on topic, DohkoLod is right, the prices are too high.  If they were lower far less people would have an issue with this, me included.

Again, it's not. When we are discussing serious business, there are codes and rules to follow to have a proper (yeah, used the damn word again) diplomatic discussion. You can choose to flip them off with the table they are on, but that's just lack of respect for the person you're "discussing" with. You try to give me an english lesson, I try to give you a communication lesson.

Now, a damn too high picture would be more suitable because it is, at least, really funny. And we never lack really funny stuff, especially on threads like this. The thing is too many fun stuff creates flood. I love flood, but I'm stuck in this CM armor that don't allow me to enjoy (too much).

#36 21-09-2012 21:49:09

MrLordi92
Gardien

Perhaps they could have done something where completing each of these missions gives you X amount of vouchers, and you turn in those vouchers to get old event cards.  And you can even spend real money to get more vouchers.  Everyone wins!

#37 21-09-2012 21:49:50

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Zorak a écrit :

And now you see what we can get by posting some funny pictures and by calling someone a *biiippp* **biippp*.
You (a staff member) came here to discuss and now you know how do we fell about all this. On top of that now we know that you (Feerik) knows and that make us feel better. This is called feedback. Its nice to practice it eventually.
We are done here.

You don't need this to get me "down" here and discuss stuff with me. I think I'm pretty easy to get a hand on. I'm reading and try to participate here as much as I can, but you can also contact me using my email, or on IRC.
Really, there are easy way to give me your feedback without having a 2 pages discussion on how to communicate with the big guy with the nasty mustaches ;p

#38 21-09-2012 21:51:00

MerlinCross
Guémélite

TheQuestion a écrit :

I do believe that this was very good try on this method for the event  and thanks for feerik and also for listen to are suggestions.
the one thing i believe should of been done would be way for some new player to get one free event card and  roll back the sales to 50% or 60% but, they had to complete all the event objectives for the free card.

side note for the troll :http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=47685

still again thanks for the event!!!

Okay, an event card shop isn't a bad idea. An event card TIMED shop that you need to complete missions for discounts is. Heck for newer players they might only be able to get 40% off. Why? They might not have the 5 event cards needed to complete that mission. You know, for the discount. To buy event cards. That you need to play to get a discount. To buy event cards.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#39 21-09-2012 21:54:17

MrLordi92
Gardien

Sapphon said it'd be funny.

toohigh_zps62788662.png

#40 21-09-2012 21:54:43

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Sapphon a écrit :

That's a good idea, Ellias, but you're forgetting one thing : Making such an event takes time, time we don't really have because we are already busy getting you new stuff every weeks because, well, there are many people who just don't care about these cards because they already have it.
A shop like this is quicker and is supposed to satisfy everybody :
- Those who can pay get the card they want right now.
- People who did the events don't miss anything and still have the cards they worked for at a better bargain than those who get it now.
- And those who don't want to pay that much for a virtual card can still wait for a potential rerun of the event (I don't say there will be one. I jut say it's a possibility since we already did it) or try to get it with another cheaper opportunity.

This is not an event or anything close to it. It's an opportunity we give to some of you to get now the card they want now.

Oh, Trust me, I know that you guys are very busy and I really do appreciate all that you guys do. Especially since you do try putting out new events every couple weeks.

What I would suggest is that you do something very simple. A small handful of repeatable trophies, they would most likely be cyclical so that you don't need to spend time on an interface device for choosing a quest. You could have it set up the way you do now except with the trophy rewards (tokens) rather than feez with an option to buy them with feez. You could even recycle old coding from a past event for this as well as past event trophies.

Either way I appreciate the opportunity to get these old cards.

------------------------------
Or you could make it a permanent shop and let people save up rather than have it be a 5 days event.

Dernière modification par Ellias (21-09-2012 21:56:51)

#41 21-09-2012 22:03:35

Get a life
Ptit nouveau

Just take a look at the french and english forum, the vast majority says that the cards are too expensive. Please sapphon pass the message to the concerned ones that the price of these cards (and booster also) should be reviewed.

Edit: This souvenir shop is going to be a souvenir itself lol

Dernière modification par Get a life (21-09-2012 22:06:36)

#42 21-09-2012 22:16:41

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Get a life a écrit :

Please sapphon pass the message to the concerned ones that the price of these cards (and booster also) should be reviewed.

For now, there are 2 things I'll pass :
- The prices are damn too high !
- A permanent shop with cards you can buy using Fee'z (with some promotions from time to time) or using some kind of special currency you can buy with Fee'z or you can win with some repeatable trophies.

#43 21-09-2012 22:21:49

Ikuyal
Campeur

However, I have to say that I love this event very much.
because I can buy some cards that I don't have yet.
(with the price I'd like to pay

I believe some people may think those cards are too expensive.
but there's still many players would like to pay.
for ex, one of my friends is going to spend about $100 in this event
even I think that's a little bit too mush buying these "not cheap" cards.
He still think it worth.
so I guess it's clear that  to buy or not is all up to you.
if the sells are bad, maybe Feerik would  have more discounts next time.
but I don't if there is another next time.
so I appreciate the event like this.

#44 21-09-2012 22:46:54

iQuit
Guémélite

well feerik seems to have no idea how to make a good game

and making an event every 2-3 weeks that lasts for a week not only take devs' time , but ours too .

Dernière modification par iQuit (21-09-2012 22:49:50)

#45 21-09-2012 22:47:57

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

iQuit a écrit :

well feerik seems to have no idea how to make a good game

i wonder why you keep playing a bad game for over a year then?

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#46 21-09-2012 22:50:35

Noir420
Voyageur

Wait, wait, wait, a event just to spend cash, and not even 1 card as a prize.

#47 21-09-2012 23:03:53

gamerman1369
Voyageur

Im sorry I feel this will be the last straw for a lot of older players. like me this new shop is just the true face of freek's sorry, the game was fun when it was about strategy. and if you where here for the card you got it ... but the new changes shows us the only direction this game will go no matter how much we complain.    (sorry my wallet will stay in my pocket) and I guess I that the time was fun but the ride is over.

#48 21-09-2012 23:10:52

DarkFujin17
Voyageur

Bernkastel a écrit :

i am the only one here that think feerik seems to have economic problem?cause lately they released a lot of pay to complete event,with the cards release every week it seems like they want us to pay every week and now this this shop
or they have economic problem or they are too greedy

OMG i'm about to say the same thing ... well from economist point of view that's it!
they are having economic problem -> releasing cards more frequently and now having this kind of event " as everybody said the shop itself is no problem , i even love the idea ... however selling them at this EXTREME PRICE is just overkill ... just look at the feedback of other player , this shop won't be a success , so far we only saw a comment saying he's happy with the current price list ...

-> thinking their customer feedback is really bad

maybe they can sell like 50+ of these cards ... but immagine if the price is lower more player will be able to play ... giving higher odd of multiplier in profit

#49 21-09-2012 23:18:37

Izayoi
Nehantiste

It's the first time they released a shop of this kind. Before that, Event cards would only come in shops with special currency or in singles boosters with a random chance. If the price is too high and very few people buy those cards maybe they will decrease the price in future releases.

#50 21-09-2012 23:26:42

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Izayoi a écrit :

It's the first time they released a shop of this kind. Before that, Event cards would only come in shops with special currency or in singles boosters with a random chance. If the price is too high and very few people buy those cards maybe they will decrease the price in future releases.

Finally,someone who doesnt take it personally....

EDIT: Really, people in the english comunity always complains, always gets mad if feerik makes a bad move. Why cant you people make a constructive review?

Dernière modification par Santuros (21-09-2012 23:34:26)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

Pied de page des forums