Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 30-08-2012 14:44:51

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : i can't subscribe

magius a écrit :
magius a écrit :

Okay. My first subscription is okay. So after that I went to PayPal to unsubscribe it just to test it out. It is fine as well.

Now I tried to subscribe again but for all my life I cannot get to the link to set up subscription. Can anyone tell me the process again? Do we need to follow the link in the forum?

Any help on this one? Still unable to find the page to "re"-subscribe? I followed the link in the forum and yet it just get me to Eredan's main page without any option to subscribe?

Go to eredan´s site. There in the background there should be an option for subscribing (its below the legendary cards)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#27 30-08-2012 14:51:40

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

It is there before the first subscription, but don't know where it is after you subscribe.

Collectionneur de cartes

#28 30-08-2012 14:58:20

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

It's hidden somewhere for the moment. We'll put it back under the sunlight in a few, and I'll tell you where to find it as soon as it is there.

#29 30-08-2012 15:08:29

magius
Solarian

Sapphon a écrit :

It's hidden somewhere for the moment. We'll put it back under the sunlight in a few, and I'll tell you where to find it as soon as it is there.

*Slap Sapphon silly with a large trout* You could have tell us earlier XD

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#30 30-08-2012 16:11:12

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

T_T

Pied de page des forums