Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-08-2012 15:11:22

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

August 16th 2012 ; Back to Noz'Dingard

news_retour.jpg

From now on and until Thursday August 23rd at 9:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in the trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Cumulate 100 points.
At the end of each game:
you earn 1 point for each one of your characters who activated at least twice his order bonus.
You win 6 additional points if you have killed at least 2 opponents without any activated order bonuses.
You earn 10 points if you play: Journey, The Crystal's Song or To the Edge. (Each card will be taken into account once).
You must play against different players.

You will earn the card [card]Back to Noz'Dingard[/card] and the title: From Noz'Dingard.

ymCDdty3.png

[card]Back to Noz'Dingard[/card]. Action. collector. Unique. As this card activates and at the start of each fight, your character gains his Order bonus if he hasn't already, otherwise, Defense +2 until the end of the turn. Warrior: Chain. Permanent.

Enjoy the game!

Collectionneur de cartes

#2 16-08-2012 15:40:58

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : August 16th 2012 ; Back to Noz'Dingard

Storyline update time.

The Noz army comes back to Noz'Dingard. They are victorious but they have a lot of dead among them.
They bring back their dead to bury them in Noz'Dingard.
The victorious parade goes through the city. The people are happy to see the soldiers return, but they are also sad for the number of dead.
What will be the future of the Draconia without Dragon ?
The soldiers are dismissed and they go home with the mix of happiness for the living one and sadness for the dead one.

The next Day, Ardrakar said to his husband Kounok that she's pregnant.
After the standard stupid reaction of the future father, they decide that the baby will be named Ceili if it is a girl and Krenv if it is a boy.

The funeral of the dead takes place and Zahal is very sad to gives his last salute to his mentor Valentin. Valentin's wife and her two children are also very sad.
Zahal feels he failed for the second time after the dead of Prophet and now Valentin. But Kounok said he must overcome this and find an apprentice to form him as a new Dragon's Knight

The next day, Zahal dispute with Valentin's wife about the future of her children.
The kids have allowed the arrest of  bad guys that have molested a woman. They were disguised in Witchblade and Dragon's Knight and help the woman.
Zahal find that Absalon could become a good apprentice and Nadarya should become Witchblade under Moira's teaching.
Valentin's widow is not happy to think about the loss of her two children, but the children are more than ecstatic  of this idea.

One month later, Zahal was teaching his new apprentice when Kounok ask them to go to Arpienne where the Lord of the city wants to be freed from the Draconia and become independent.
Moira and Nadarya who were in this city are expelled by the Lord and they should help her and make the Lord change his mind.

And ... nothing else for this week. wink
Will Zahal and Moira succeed in their attempt to keep Draconia united without Dragon ?
Will Kounok become a good father ?
Will Absalon and Nadarya become true padawan and stay away from the dark side ?
All the answers and much more in a future storyline update big_smile

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 16-08-2012 15:41:37

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

home again home again; to bury our dead.

#4 16-08-2012 15:53:20

Broken Fixer
Ptit nouveau

Zurga a écrit :

http://static.eredan.com/images/news/news_retour.jpg
At the end of each game:
you earn 1 point for each one of your characters who activated at least twice his order bonus.
You win 6 additional points if you have killed at least 2 opponents without any activated order bonuses.
You must play against different players.
Enjoy the game!

Hello - I'm new to this game so I'm still learning about activating the order bonus ... please be patient.

I just played two games in random grave pvp in a row where my character (Faceless) activated +1 Spirit on both 2 & 5. But I still have 0/100 on my Quest log.

Also, a player reported getting 6 points in a battle in kong chat window which by his parsing of the grammar ("win 6 additional = 7+") should be impossible.

Next, how is "different" players calculated ... Can I still get points in a future matchup even if I botch the first game vs that opp? (I'd like to be able to get 2 or 3 points or even 7 from a single opponent, by getting my BEST outcome from all such matches. There aren't that many opps available and I feel like I've lost to all of them. hmm )

If as a new player I pair up with everyone active and lose horribly in my first matchup, then am I out for the whole week?

Thanks - sorry about all my confusion.

#5 16-08-2012 16:00:52

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

No confusion, it seems there is trouble with this trophy, please wait for the fix.

Collectionneur de cartes

#6 16-08-2012 16:29:54

Cossette
Solarian

OOOHHHKAAAYYY! doing this the next day... no test run i guess?

Dernière modification par Cossette (16-08-2012 16:30:23)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#7 16-08-2012 16:35:38

SteelReign
Voyageur

So new DK character soon....? I hope so.

#8 16-08-2012 16:45:53

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

i don't understand this trophy(outside the bug),,,what do we have to do for the trophy actually??each charachter who has at least twice their order bonus will give us 1 point right??and what is with the additional point??do we have to kill 2 charachters,who don't have their bonus??can somebody help me??thanks

#9 16-08-2012 16:50:16

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

ymCDdty3.png

Added thought Bubbles:

Zahal "I have failed again, and my teacher has been slain.  Can I now lead, or did the Dragon Knights die with Valentin."

Naya "one of my greatest Witchblades has murdered her sister, and I fear I have lost them both."

Pilkin "Through my actions I have caused my friend to be possessed by a evil that betrayed all of Draconia; and only through the sacrifice of our spiritual guide were we all saved.  It is because of me that the dragon is gone."

Kounok "Who's going to be a daddy! Me! its Me! Going to be a daddy!"

Dernière modification par scorvos74 (16-08-2012 16:50:33)

#10 16-08-2012 16:51:00

Limestone
Solarian

Yay a new baby character, hope it's playable next week
Dimizar i think you forgot the time skip big_smile

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#11 16-08-2012 17:10:11

SteelReign
Voyageur

Are people still having issues with this? I activated 2x order bonuses on 2 of my chars last game and got 0 points.

Yea, 2 more games where 1 char activated his bonus at least twice...still nothing.

Dernière modification par SteelReign (16-08-2012 17:14:37)

#12 16-08-2012 17:17:40

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

New DK and WB, just like i tought, very well, we can expect some legendarie for nomads or for runic legion?

Maybe the son of ba-steth and mahammoud! yikes

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#13 16-08-2012 17:26:20

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Bug bug bug.

We are working on the issue. I'll tell you as soon as we can deploy a new fix.

#14 16-08-2012 18:15:22

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

scorvos74 a écrit :

Added thought Bubbles:

Zahal "I have failed again, and my teacher has been slain.  Can I now lead, or did the Dragon Knights die with Valentin."

Naya "one of my greatest Witchblades has murdered her sister, and I fear I have lost them both."

Pilkin "Through my actions I have caused my friend to be possessed by a evil that betrayed all of Draconia; and only through the sacrifice of our spiritual guide were we all saved.  It is because of me that the dragon is gone."

Until you mentioned it I didn't realise that Kounok looked a little to happy for that scene.  I wonder if his baby is going to look like he originally did before he became the prophet.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#15 16-08-2012 19:11:44

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

pikadusk a écrit :
scorvos74 a écrit :

Added thought Bubbles:

Until you mentioned it I didn't realise that Kounok looked a little to happy for that scene.  I wonder if his baby is going to look like he originally did before he became the prophet.

iugh... poor mother giving birth to a dragon

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#16 16-08-2012 19:16:04

Limestone
Solarian

scorvos74 a écrit :

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/ymCDdty3.png

Added thought Bubbles:

+1

I thought the master-mage has a blue hair and a long one? Future pilkim perhaps?

P.S. he also afraid to be demoted to ordinary mage tongue

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#17 17-08-2012 03:49:59

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

Yup... Definitely a bug. I activated order bonuses more than twice and still got zero. Darn... Will have to redo again from the start once the bug gets fixed tsk tsk...

#18 17-08-2012 03:52:48

Porteurdemort
Voyageur

That explains it. I thought FESTIVITIES wouldn't work. Guess the bug played April Fools on me. BTW, will FESTIVITIES give points (order bonuses activated twice of course for this scenario)?

#19 17-08-2012 04:29:15

sMuuth
Guémélite

Porteurdemort a écrit :

That explains it. I thought FESTIVITIES wouldn't work. Guess the bug played April Fools on me. BTW, will FESTIVITIES give points (order bonuses activated twice of course for this scenario)?

to get the first 1 point, A character must take order bonus 2 times
if you get 1 already, then use festivities with other character, maybe it count smile

Which one has been corrupted?
oh i missed lot of story during last holiday :'(

#20 17-08-2012 04:41:46

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Limestone a écrit :

+1

I thought the master-mage has a blue hair and a long one? Future pilkim perhaps?

P.S. he also afraid to be demoted to ordinary mage tongue

Lol, look like he hair goes blue when he's angry... Sad he look like the old teenager fap master that we already know...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#21 17-08-2012 07:36:59

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

I used a deck using kaes the malevolent and got 6 points. After 6 more matches I'm still stuck at 6. Pretty bugged trophy we got here.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#22 17-08-2012 08:23:53

Ilauna
Campeur

Where do i find Story Updates after act 3? Wiki doesn't have them in English... Are they around the forums only? I can't read french that well smile

Thanks

#23 17-08-2012 08:30:54

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Ilauna a écrit :

Where do i find Story Updates after act 3? Wiki doesn't have them in English... Are they around the forums only? I can't read french that well smile

Thanks

The ones translating them quit playing so. . .

#24 17-08-2012 08:39:28

Ilauna
Campeur

Oh i see... :S
So it is only available in French? It's gonna take me forever to read those ^_^

Zurga usually posts an update like every week, they could copy paste it into the wiki.

Anyway even on the forums i can't find acts 4-5 storyline sad

#25 17-08-2012 08:46:36

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Ilauna a écrit :

Oh i see... :S
So it is only available in French? It's gonna take me forever to read those ^_^

Zurga usually posts an update like every week, they could copy paste it into the wiki.

Anyway even on the forums i can't find acts 4-5 storyline sad

Zurga started giving summaries to the stories a few months ago (act 3-4 not covered sorry:P )

Pied de page des forums