Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 10-07-2012 19:55:11

5venoms
Voyageur

Re : Elfine Deck

I'm also running a version of this, but one odd thing i have found...it works a hell of a lot better with out melissandre. It works really well with the other 2 and a pilfress. If you throw in a few [card]butterfly collar[/card] you can get 3 hit and then a 4th with briskness and quick draw.

I'm also packing 3 [card]mystical bow[/card] and 2 [card]elfine bow[/card] just to help draw them more often. Also mystical takes effect that turn and turns after so if you pull a second one, no real harm in just replacing the one on you. On top of that, rune a few [card]feign death[/card]'s and then those excess bows in the discard pile just heal you. [card]Amber dagger[/card] are still nice, since chestnut can chain or you can just tack on for more damage, as well as more towards you getting heals from feign.

Screw [card]hypnotic melody[/card], def -3 is nice but the attack down really hurts, especially with all the debuff cards going around now, no reason to lower your own attack. With intimidation, the collars, the mystic bow's and a few [card]piercing arrows[/card], you should really not have that many worries about def. Try and recycle the piercing arrows if you can as they are really nice against decks that stack def.

Your main goal is to either one shot them with well timed 4 strike attack, or lower them to below 5 so you can pick um off with elfine bow out of combat.

#27 16-09-2012 23:22:20

Jonas Albrecht
Voyageur

Here's what I'm currently using:

[card]Ydiane[/card]
[card]Melissandre[/card]
[card]Chestnut[/card]

[card]Briskness[/card] x3
[card]Elfine Intimidation[/card] x3
[card]Mystical Bow[/card] x3
[card]Piercing Arrows[/card] x3
[card]Hypnotic Melody[/card] x3
[card]Quick Draw[/card] x3
[card]Hit for Hit[/card] x2

It's very fast and very effective, but I need to tune it a bit to deal with item nonsense. Is there a good card with Chain that will remove items, and perhaps non-item cards as well?

I play Sap Hearts. What? Someone has to.

"These are no longer abstractions. These are worlds, maybe there's life there that will change how we think about Earth."

#28 17-09-2012 03:21:26

goscar
Guémélite

Elfine decks don't need quick draw. They need ways to drop defense, so drop [card]Net Traps[/card] and replace with [card]The Grand Hunt[/card]. Another thing you want 3 [card]Amber Daggers[/card] to make it so you discard [card]Ivory Bow[/card] so you get to 2 DOTS on the opponent and no attack reduction. Also add in [card]Surprise Attack[/card].

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#29 17-09-2012 22:01:56

Jonas Albrecht
Voyageur

I sort of agree with goscar. Quick Draw has some easy to understand appeal, what with giving you a third attack and all, but unless you get lucky and get Hypnotic Melody/Quick Draw in turn 1 or 2, you're going to end  up chucking it. Plus, the superiority of Briskness/Elfine Intimidation cannot be overstated.

I play Sap Hearts. What? Someone has to.

"These are no longer abstractions. These are worlds, maybe there's life there that will change how we think about Earth."

Pied de page des forums