Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 20-04-2012 11:28:26

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Re : to reiterate, this is why "runic legion" won't be good *at first*

magius a écrit :

I am just wondering if you have the ability to check IP addresses in this forum? Shouldn't that be a criteria when creating username?

We have the ability. But it's a bad board engine, so we can't use it as a criteria. We could have checked, yup. I just didn't know there was someone perma banned before hand ^^

#27 20-04-2012 11:39:20

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

magius a écrit :

I am just wondering if you have the ability to check IP addresses in this forum? Shouldn't that be a criteria when creating username?

IP gives clues, but it is not a proof.
You can change your IP address or use a proxy to anonymize your IP.

Collectionneur de cartes

#28 20-04-2012 13:13:15

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

but the problem remains he can return with another odd name and start acting like a jerk again

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#29 20-04-2012 13:23:13

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Yes he can, and no-one can prevent this.

Collectionneur de cartes

#30 20-04-2012 13:28:41

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

and it is good that he can.... dont get me wrong... i dont like him or his posts very much but i think if we could simply kick someone out of this 'society' because the way he talks or expresses his opinion is not the way we like to get them we would be closing this 'society'/forum against freedom of speech...

of course he has to learn that you must not insult someone but personally i have no objections against someone who uses explicit words to express his/her opinion...

so let this remain as an attempt to make him learn to watch his language rather then trying to prevent him from participating and giving his 2 cents as well...

noone has to like it but its his right

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#31 20-04-2012 13:48:13

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Zurga, you are a god among men.

That is all.

#32 20-04-2012 14:02:35

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Calandra a écrit :

and it is good that he can.... dont get me wrong... i dont like him or his posts very much but i think if we could simply kick someone out of this 'society' because the way he talks or expresses his opinion is not the way we like to get them we would be closing this 'society'/forum against freedom of speech...

of course he has to learn that you must not insult someone but personally i have no objections against someone who uses explicit words to express his/her opinion...

so let this remain as an attempt to make him learn to watch his language rather then trying to prevent him from participating and giving his 2 cents as well...

noone has to like it but its his right

yes your right with about his posts being right  yet i don't like reading em with all the insults and stuff which kills my motivation to read em

Dernière modification par jackal19 (20-04-2012 14:12:05)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#33 20-04-2012 16:32:24

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Well, we should be able to tell who he is.  Once someone starts complaining about the game, has very little posts, and claims he's been playing for two years...

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums