Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 10-04-2012 12:19:26

Satyrox
Guémélite

Re : iTCG: Battle of the guilds - Lottery

So will they stop using [card]Quimera[/card] ( Cant link Chimera ) or [card]Draconian Sword[/card] to use this? personally i doubt it tongue

Do you wanna turn the world upside down with me? (:

#27 10-04-2012 12:48:01

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Are the increases permanent? or just until the end of the turn. kinda confusing how its worded

#28 10-04-2012 13:03:05

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Cossette a écrit :

I hope its nefing time >_< Noz won by 5 point and Kots just been robbed again on their suppose to be first victory

This is what hpapens when i get the notice that someone from kotoba killed soraya....
XD

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#29 10-04-2012 14:52:09

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

Its really equaled for the both sides, but i think that these new War guem gonna be more OP...Did you guys noticed that the war guem was the 3 top ELO?

O.O

How u know?

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#30 10-04-2012 16:39:06

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

CAPTUSA a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

Its really equaled for the both sides, but i think that these new War guem gonna be more OP...Did you guys noticed that the war guem was the 3 top ELO?

O.O

How u know?

Check it out:

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=39989

IDK if you guys already fighted whit one of 'em, but the attack goes 15/17 and your defense goes 0.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#31 10-04-2012 20:24:48

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Stormholt a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

O.O

How u know?

Check it out:

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=39989

IDK if you guys already fighted whit one of 'em, but the attack goes 15/17 and your defense goes 0.

It's common knowledge all people in the English forum speak Italian.  Google Chrome's translator does nothing to help this.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#32 10-04-2012 21:10:00

Satyrox
Guémélite

Neither can put her mouse over the linked cards and see the images. I used chrome's translator from italian to english and I understand almost everything about the deck hmm anyway he would be so lucky to reach top3 with it

#33 10-04-2012 22:57:10

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Satyrox a écrit :

Neither can put her mouse over the linked cards and see the images. I used chrome's translator from italian to english and I understand almost everything about the deck hmm anyway he would be so lucky to reach top3 with it

It's not just a matter of reading the cards.  Translator doesn't even translate all of the words.  It's a matter of reading the synergy, too.  Sorry I can't understand broken English.  You think I'd be used to it in America by now.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#34 10-04-2012 23:31:16

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

They guy got 3th with that deck. Seems pretty fun, IMO. Still think he had quite a bit of luck at his side. And ofcourse all the mage decks going around latest weeks, still very cool to see a tracker deck get in first.

If you want a cheap (without the legendary cards) deck to counter all the mages, that one makes a lot of sense.

And with the google translated version i could figure it out, but translated to dutch, as that is my first language. smile

Dernière modification par steeliebob (10-04-2012 23:33:51)

#35 10-04-2012 23:37:20

Satyrox
Guémélite

Well the main "strategy" of this deck as far as i understood is just equip everything as soon as possible and nuke mainly with kotori lol

Btw broken english mine or the translation? If you mean mine im so sorry my english is so bad but I think its understable.. tongue if you was talking about the translator lets see some sentence...

English by translator:
Katamaru x3 The real closure Prince .. cn 2 transmit knowledge in game or even a Katamaru the second round will be able to lie down on pg opponent. We pump our attack and decreases defense avverssaria. STAR!

Original Italian:
Katamaru x3
La vera chiusura principe..cn 2 trasmettere il sapere in gioco oppure anche solo uno Katamaru ti da già al secondo turno la possibilità di sdraiare il pg avversario.
Ci pompa il nostro attacco e diminuisce la difesa avverssaria. STAR!!!

I'm sure if you're interested in what he says and you start translating this word by word you wont find it that hard... well, maybe its some easier to me cause italian is closest to my language than to english idk lol

Cya ^^

Pied de page des forums