Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 28-03-2012 15:18:44

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

Re : Regenerate Artaban!

Riot Earp a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :
Col.Jones a écrit :

didn't work for me hmm

No, me neither.

I got a perfect, maybe a normal win isnt enough.

yeah i got perfect too,,,,faboulus victory,,,remember??

#27 28-03-2012 15:21:29

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Kilanjared a écrit :

Thanks, Sapphon.  smile I mean, something that gives us some sort of competitive advantage would be nice, like another version with slightly higher stats or a bonus ability or something.  But I'm not complaining, and if all we can get is a cool border, at least it's something!  smile

Actually we are not quite found of giving a competitive advantage to players that were at the right place at the right time (Scragh gave us a headache). That's why I was talking about the cosmetic change. Something that can make old players "proud" of their accomplishments without giving new players the feeling that they missed something almost crucial.

#28 28-03-2012 15:23:00

jaydoeturk
Ptit nouveau

second arena champ....for crab...sethmeth....

#29 28-03-2012 15:24:49

gamerman1369
Voyageur

yes second arena is crab but you have to win a perfect to get it i think.
and a side note new people will never get this card through this event i think.

#30 28-03-2012 15:27:56

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Sapphon a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

Thanks, Sapphon.  smile I mean, something that gives us some sort of competitive advantage would be nice, like another version with slightly higher stats or a bonus ability or something.  But I'm not complaining, and if all we can get is a cool border, at least it's something!  smile

Actually we are not quite found of giving a competitive advantage to players that were at the right place at the right time (Scragh gave us a headache). That's why I was talking about the cosmetic change. Something that can make old players "proud" of their accomplishments without giving new players the feeling that they missed something almost crucial.

Fair enough.  Well, a cosmetic change would be nice...I am a collector, so at least having a version of a card that's super rare makes me more excited than not.  That being said, my dreams of doing well in Elo someday by outlasting most players and having cards they can't get just crashed and burned pretty badly.  tongue  So much for me getting Ateb... unless you want to re-release HIM too!  Then you get NO complaints from me!!  wink

#31 28-03-2012 15:29:58

Caitlyn
Guémélite

shark case - 2nd mission zahal
skull case - 5th mission zahal
octopus case - use 10favors
crab case - beat 2nd arena boss (perfect)

it will result to:
fire regeneration
water regeneration
earth regeneration
air regeneration

no more energy sad haven't solved em yet.

And I like that the newer players get a chance to get some of the old cards from before.  Keeps the battlefield level I think.  Although maybe giving re-releases some new design perhaps? To keep everyone interested in getting it or something. smile

I appreciate the effort of trying to make events to keep everyone playing, grinding for crystals can be such a bore.  Despite the numerous "complaints," I like how you "try" to cater to your player base.  Good job on that.

Just please try to test/balance your cards more before you release em.. smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#32 28-03-2012 15:30:47

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

A free event to get Artaban....when a lot of players already have him. (Got him for free last time he was released) I'll be skipping this one...unless he looks different? Or has anything different than what he is already? No? Hmmm...

#33 28-03-2012 15:31:00

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

Sapphon a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

Talking about Scargh:
How many players finished it without spending feez during the event?

Consider it lack of experience, I believe it was the very first adventure-like tryout. The event in itself wasn't bad but the setup could have been improved.

#34 28-03-2012 15:32:50

MaijinGon
Campeur

Lold that ppl want to have more advantage on younger players, this game is already enough unbalanced , I'm playing Eredan 2,5 month , and not because I didn't want to play it earlier, just didnt know that is exists o_p so having chances to get some cards that were avaible when I didn't know eredan is nice, and how sad is thing that ppl having scragh (or other broken op cards) and playing him in lvl room beating new players with crappy decks makes them feel proud and cool smile

#35 28-03-2012 15:41:47

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

TPPK a écrit :
Sapphon a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

Talking about Scargh:
How many players finished it without spending feez during the event?

Consider it lack of experience, I believe it was the very first adventure-like tryout. The event in itself wasn't bad but the setup could have been improved.

nobody could finish it without spending feez,,,if somebody does(no free feez),,,,he's a god,lol

#36 28-03-2012 15:43:40

magius
Solarian

On the first note, please send my sincere thanks to Eredan team of giving everyone another chance to get Artaban.

I am an old player but still I skipped it as I was with commitment at that time (and unable to finish it). So it is great to have another go at it! I agree with Sapphon that sometimes event just happen at a time inconvenient for players and with a time limit, you just cannot do it on time.

I believe that people that spent their time to get a shiny card (Scargh for example) has already have the advantage to use it against other players for several months (or even win ELO with it). It is only fair to give other players a chance to get it several months down the road (after they got beaten soundly by the new shiny card wink).

To be honest, I was thinking of quitting a few months back (marketplace inflation, etc.). But with such positive ideas and changes to this game, you just pulled my interest back. Kudos to the development team and community managers (and Zurga for his story telling skills smile) for keeping the English community informed!

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#37 28-03-2012 15:44:34

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

Caitlyn a écrit :

shark case - 2nd mission zahal
skull case - 5th mission zahal
octopus case - use 10favors
crab case - beat 2nd arena boss (perfect)

it will result to:
fire regeneration
water regeneration
earth regeneration
air regeneration

no more energy sad haven't solved em yet.

And I like that the newer players get a chance to get some of the old cards from before.  Keeps the battlefield level I think.  Although maybe giving re-releases some new design perhaps? To keep everyone interested in getting it or something. smile

I appreciate the effort of trying to make events to keep everyone playing, grinding for crystals can be such a bore.  Despite the numerous "complaints," I like how you "try" to cater to your player base.  Good job on that.

Just please try to test/balance your cards more before you release em.. smile

what's the effect of the 2nd guy again? for arena, its been awhile

Here is how Christianity is summed up, Love God do what you want, for when you truly love God what you want is in line with what he wants

#38 28-03-2012 15:45:20

Grimangel
Voyageur

So does any1 have some information about the four regeneration missions?

#39 28-03-2012 15:50:35

FutureMesca
Habitant de Guem

Grimangel a écrit :

Fire: Use Fire spell in first mission Sap of Hearts 3 times.

Water: Use Water spell in first mission Desert Nomads 20 times.

Non-AoE spells only and it doesn't matter how many you use since you only get 1 point each time.

Dernière modification par FutureMesca (28-03-2012 15:55:50)

#40 28-03-2012 15:51:23

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

What about air, there are so few air spells!

FutureMesca a écrit :
Grimangel a écrit :

#41 28-03-2012 15:54:18

FutureMesca
Habitant de Guem

mrmutantlarry a écrit :

What about air, there are so few air spells!

FutureMesca a écrit :
Grimangel a écrit :

I don't know, probably The Ritual mission.

#42 28-03-2012 15:57:28

Nevin_Scott
Ptit nouveau

Seriously guys, if you want to moan and groan about the re-released cards do it elsewhere, this is a topic about Artaban and how NEWer players can obtain him, not about you older players and your complaints about the re-releasing of the cards. Please and Thank you

#43 28-03-2012 15:58:39

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Atomic Sharks a écrit :

what's the effect of the 2nd guy again? for arena, its been awhile

he halves your def, and keeps using that -1 def to all chars card.
he has 0 def so I killed him in 2 turns with my Zil Dagger deck.  I used the +5 def favor though ( I have like 10 in stock from farming sap boss) to keep em alive

turn 1 shadow assassinate+dagger+favor
turn 2 abom ttd+assassinate+favor
turn 3 saphyra (cries)

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#44 28-03-2012 15:59:19

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

FutureMesca a écrit :
Grimangel a écrit :

Non-AoE spells only and it doesn't matter how many you use since you only get 1 point each time.

20 times? so we need 20 water cards? and win?

Here is how Christianity is summed up, Love God do what you want, for when you truly love God what you want is in line with what he wants

#45 28-03-2012 16:01:00

FutureMesca
Habitant de Guem

Atomic Sharks a écrit :
FutureMesca a écrit :
Grimangel a écrit :

No, you need to do the same battle 20 times, 1 water spell in the deck is enough.

#46 28-03-2012 16:02:44

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

FutureMesca a écrit :
Atomic Sharks a écrit :
FutureMesca a écrit :

No, you need to do the same battle 20 times, 1 water spell in the deck is enough.

for the fire mission i got 2 points, but i used a fire spell 6 times

#47 28-03-2012 16:03:09

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Kilanjared a écrit :

Fair enough.  Well, a cosmetic change would be nice...I am a collector, so at least having a version of a card that's super rare makes me more excited than not.  That being said, my dreams of doing well in Elo someday by outlasting most players and having cards they can't get just crashed and burned pretty badly.  tongue  So much for me getting Ateb... unless you want to re-release HIM too!  Then you get NO complaints from me!!  wink

I'm collector too, and I will be glad to see my 2 different level of Artaban. I will just search for two others to complete all the black spots in my collection.
Having a fifth evolution will be not so cool for me.

Collectionneur de cartes

#48 28-03-2012 16:06:06

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

free_seller a écrit :

nobody could finish it without spending feez,,,if somebody does(no free feez),,,,he's a god,lol

We know one people in French part who finished this one for free (no Feez at all).
Personally, I should use Feez only for one mission in Scragh event (time missing)

Collectionneur de cartes

#49 28-03-2012 16:08:41

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

for the octopus case is it, win or get 10 favors or use 10?

#50 28-03-2012 16:10:24

FutureMesca
Habitant de Guem

Atomic Sharks a écrit :
FutureMesca a écrit :
Atomic Sharks a écrit :

for the fire mission i got 2 points, but i used a fire spell 6 times

really? then maybe you get 1 point for every 3 spells?

Dernière modification par FutureMesca (28-03-2012 16:10:55)

Pied de page des forums