Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-03-2012 13:47:10

kmilea
Staff Feerik

Regenerate Artaban!

news_artata.jpg

How?

To get access to the Artaban mission, you must accomplish a series of trophies which you can only obtain in the iTCG Adventure mode. You will have to solve enigmas to know what the challenge is.
On Monday 2nd April, these enigmas will be deleted and the true challenge indications will be given. The trophies and the campaign are available until Tuesday 3rd April at Noon (French time).

Rewards

Artaban, and a new card can be won thanks to this new adventure:

FsT2vmxX.png xUtUP2Tf.png

Difficulties?

Don't hesitate to use the Eredan favors adapted to a situation!

ziBLS7kV.png

Enjoy the Game !

#2 28-03-2012 13:57:58

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

Re : Regenerate Artaban!

the shark case is to beat zahal 2nd mission,,,easy

#3 28-03-2012 13:59:07

Cossette
Solarian

What mission does malandrin at i remember malandrin hiding in the three boxes

Dernière modification par Cossette (28-03-2012 14:10:56)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#4 28-03-2012 14:04:18

MaijinGon
Campeur

grey hair = maladrin and sand last boss isn't it?

#5 28-03-2012 14:14:46

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

MaijinGon a écrit :

grey hair = maladrin and sand last boss isn't it?

the sand last boss is not for the crab case,,,just beat it and got nothing

octopus case is using 10 eredan's favor

#6 28-03-2012 14:14:49

Arbalest
Voyageur

yes it's Maladrin
The skull case - 5th zahal mission

#7 28-03-2012 14:29:30

vextha
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Peru

zahal mision 5Th it's not sad

Salve Nehant !!!!!!

#8 28-03-2012 14:31:01

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

I got skull case 5th zahal mission it worked for me.

#9 28-03-2012 14:31:03

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

Very unfortunate mission for people that already have Artaban from the sands in the arena mission.

#10 28-03-2012 14:33:15

Arbalest
Voyageur

vextha a écrit :

yes it is,
5th mission "Find Maladrin!", thiso ne where you need to smash boxes
probably there's no 100% chance for it

Ok and what about crab case? only desert characters are in the Nomads adventure and in the 2nd mission of the Arena?

and those map parts:
Fire regeneration - are we supposed to farm 1st mission of the saps? or are we supposed to use fire spell? The same for water regeneration - water spell on Nomads adventure?

Dernière modification par Arbalest (28-03-2012 14:38:20)

#11 28-03-2012 14:37:17

vextha
Habitant de Guem

it's the 4th mision ( malandrin)

Salve Nehant !!!!!!

#12 28-03-2012 14:52:23

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

Arbalest a écrit :
vextha a écrit :

yes it is,
5th mission "Find Maladrin!", thiso ne where you need to smash boxes
probably there's no 100% chance for it

Ok and what about crab case? only desert characters are in the Nomads adventure and in the 2nd mission of the Arena?

and those map parts:
Fire regeneration - are we supposed to farm 1st mission of the saps? or are we supposed to use fire spell? The same for water regeneration - water spell on Nomads adventure?

yeah just use the fire or water spell on them

btw anybody knows about the crab case?

#13 28-03-2012 14:53:28

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

TPPK a écrit :

Very unfortunate mission for people that already have Artaban from the sands in the arena mission.

I just hope that Feerik stops giving away old prizes soon.  Between this and the Amnezy's Pints, it seems that Feerik wants to re-release every old event card.  This is a problem for older players like me because I already got them before, and that gives me an advantage over the newer players.  Call it selfish, but I feel that those of us who have been playing for close to two years now should have some advantage or something to show for it besides a higher level.  If all event cards just get re-released to newer players, it kind of feels like a spit in the face of the older players who spent our time and money on it the first time around.

#14 28-03-2012 14:56:03

vextha
Habitant de Guem

i went to 1first and second mision and nothing

Salve Nehant !!!!!!

#15 28-03-2012 14:59:20

Riot Earp
Habitant de Guem

Crab Case = Second Arena Mission, Sethmet the desert storm.

#16 28-03-2012 15:01:59

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Kilanjared a écrit :

I just hope that Feerik stops giving away old prizes soon.  Between this and the Amnezy's Pints, it seems that Feerik wants to re-release every old event card.  This is a problem for older players like me because I already got them before, and that gives me an advantage over the newer players.  Call it selfish, but I feel that those of us who have been playing for close to two years now should have some advantage or something to show for it besides a higher level.  If all event cards just get re-released to newer players, it kind of feels like a spit in the face of the older players who spent our time and money on it the first time around.

I see your point, but isn't it great to feel that you have a chance to get a collector item you missed because you were not playing at the time, or because you couldn't complete it at the moment ?

And what if (and I'm about to say is just an idea I just got when I read your message. Nothing official or linked to any future plan) gave a new evolution to old event cards that would allow you to get a "super mythic" card ? For example, if you did Artaban a year ago, and you get a new one now, you can transform one into an Artaban with a different border ? Would it help for your feeling that we are forgetting about older players ?

#17 28-03-2012 15:06:37

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem

Sapphon a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

I see your point, but isn't it great to feel that you have a chance to get a collector item you missed because you were not playing at the time, or because you couldn't complete it at the moment ?

And what if (and I'm about to say is just an idea I just got when I read your message. Nothing official or linked to any future plan) gave a new evolution to old event cards that would allow you to get a "super mythic" card ? For example, if you did Artaban a year ago, and you get a new one now, you can transform one into an Artaban with a different border ? Would it help for your feeling that we are forgetting about older players ?

Yes, I feel that it would help.  Just something to make us feel that Feerik doesn't just take long-time loyalty for granted.  These recent cards are more novelties than super useful, but now I'm afraid of the re-release of Scragh or the Sorcerer's Wand, cards that give me a great advantage over others because I spent FOREVER getting them originally and felt a great sense of pride that I now had them and they'd never be available again.

#18 28-03-2012 15:08:08

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

I actually like these quests of getting older cards

#19 28-03-2012 15:10:29

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

Sapphon a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

that sounds good

#20 28-03-2012 15:10:53

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Kilanjared a écrit :

Yes, I feel that it would help.  Just something to make us feel that Feerik doesn't just take long-time loyalty for granted.  These recent cards are more novelties than super useful, but now I'm afraid of the re-release of Scragh or the Sorcerer's Wand, cards that give me a great advantage over others because I spent FOREVER getting them originally and felt a great sense of pride that I now had them and they'd never be available again.

Ok, then I'll suggest what I just told to the game designers, see what they think of it. I'll come back at you whenever I get an answer.

#21 28-03-2012 15:12:16

Col.Jones
Campeur

Riot Earp a écrit :

didn't work for me hmm

Come to the dark site and experience real power!

English Eredan chat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo

#22 28-03-2012 15:12:52

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

Sapphon a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

Sands in the arena is barely two months ago... (and I assume still in progress)
Quote from back then:

Sapphon a écrit :

As for Artaban, last time I was drinking in a tavern, near Noz'Dingard, I heard some adventurers say they spotted him. It seems that he decided to roam around, but, well, since everybody laughed at him last year, he may be sulking.

And I won him so I can confirm he was obtainable from that event.

Amnezy pints is a year ago.
Releasing a card in a new event that is already obtainable from a barely two months old adventure doesn't quite makes sense.

#23 28-03-2012 15:14:31

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem

Col.Jones a écrit :
Riot Earp a écrit :

didn't work for me hmm

No, me neither.

#24 28-03-2012 15:15:53

Riot Earp
Habitant de Guem

Kilanjared a écrit :
Col.Jones a écrit :
Riot Earp a écrit :

didn't work for me hmm

No, me neither.

I got a perfect, maybe a normal win isnt enough.

#25 28-03-2012 15:16:11

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem

Sapphon a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

Ok, then I'll suggest what I just told to the game designers, see what they think of it. I'll come back at you whenever I get an answer.

Thanks, Sapphon.  smile I mean, something that gives us some sort of competitive advantage would be nice, like another version with slightly higher stats or a bonus ability or something.  But I'm not complaining, and if all we can get is a cool border, at least it's something!  smile

Pied de page des forums