Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 29-03-2012 11:43:46

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Re : Your Wild Buds Experience

I got all I need. Are Quercus never on the auction house anymore?

#27 29-03-2012 12:12:14

Poptolev
Guémélite

At least I can't find them the last 3 days, but it might be the fact that I don't try to snipe them ... I log in 2-3 times a day and check the AH.

I'm stuck with 2 Germination, 3 Buds and 0 Quercus.

Dernière modification par Poptolev (29-03-2012 12:12:40)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#28 29-03-2012 12:41:57

Ryken
stupid donkey

Took me forever to find 3 Double Clay. 6k and 10 hours later, wooo.

Guess I was lucky I was catching up on watching Supernatural anyways. tongue

I actually think I need one more Quercus. Dern.

#29 29-03-2012 15:18:19

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Poptolev a écrit :

thing is no one sells quercus ;( and germination ...

I found Quercus' awakening.  I can't find Germination but one dropped from adventure mode for me.  Plus a Wild Buds too big_smile

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#30 29-03-2012 15:26:51

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

So like most here ive been playing with this deck for the last week and i just realized, i have no removals of any kind. Not for items or other permanents and its still a great deck. Makes me even more impressed with this new release. But, now that im aware im thinking which removal counter would work best and what would i replace lol.

Who else is running a deck w/o removals successfully? And those who are using removals what are you taking?

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#31 29-03-2012 15:37:41

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Erezil a écrit :

So like most here ive been playing with this deck for the last week and i just realized, i have no removals of any kind. Not for items or other permanents and its still a great deck. Makes me even more impressed with this new release. But, now that im aware im thinking which removal counter would work best and what would i replace lol.

Who else is running a deck w/o removals successfully? And those who are using removals what are you taking?

Umm... For me, I put a "Freeze" and "reborn" ... reborn is count to be "removal" ?? I use them for counter

#32 05-04-2012 17:39:54

Baliking
Campeur

what do you guys thing huw many Arachnophobia can do well in this deck? 2 is enough or try it out with 3 magic posion instead of arachnophobia's?

#33 05-04-2012 17:48:41

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Baliking a écrit :

what do you guys thing huw many Arachnophobia can do well in this deck? 2 is enough or try it out with 3 magic posion instead of arachnophobia's?

I have never found Arachnophobia or Magic Poison necessary.
This deck can end games by turn 5 as long as you know what you're doing.
You generally want cards on your characters not on the opponent.

Against Discard just have 2 Rain dance and you'll be fine.

Dernière modification par Lindblum (05-04-2012 17:49:09)

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#34 06-04-2012 00:40:42

Ryken
stupid donkey

Lindblum a écrit :
Baliking a écrit :

Actually, I've found it to be the opposite. Cards on your opponent is usually what you want just in case your character us one-shotted or something. But then again, I have 3 Double Clay so it's probably up to the person piloting the deck.

Main thing; have at LEAST one Devouring Swarm in here and keep it in your hand if at all possible. Dark Stone screws you hard, and removing it at a key moment makes for mucho rage quits.

#35 06-04-2012 00:47:29

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Lindblum a écrit :
Baliking a écrit :

even without rain dance you should beat more discard then they beat you.  I agree that magic poison and arachnophobia are not needed and are better filled up with a council's banner, defensive or lockdown cards, just completely focusing on the wild bud's.

Dark stone heart will be more troublesome thought, but most people just the nehantic stone instead anyways.

Dernière modification par steeliebob (06-04-2012 00:49:35)

#36 06-04-2012 01:05:13

Ryken
stupid donkey

steeliebob a écrit :
Lindblum a écrit :
Baliking a écrit :

even without rain dance you should beat more discard then they beat you.  I agree that magic poison and arachnophobia are not needed and are better filled up with a council's banner, defensive or lockdown cards, just completely focusing on the wild bud's.

Dark stone heart will be more troublesome thought, but most people just the nehantic stone instead anyways.

As I said before, Devouring Swarm. tongue I don't believe there's a way for Zil to bring any version of the Stone back to their hand or character, so it's usually a good idea to pack one.

#37 06-04-2012 01:32:48

Norad IV
Banni(e)

you are just now figuring out wild buds world tree deck is the flavor of the week?

jesus guys get some creativity going on! obviously this card is insane and OP (not tested) so that is why anyone 1800+ elo play WT deck, durrrrrr.

why don't you guys try coming up with something original instead of carbon-copy decks? I mean it doesn't make you "good" it just makes you a sheep.

get real.

#38 06-04-2012 01:58:15

Ryken
stupid donkey

Norad IV a écrit :

you are just now figuring out wild buds world tree deck is the flavor of the week?

jesus guys get some creativity going on! obviously this card is insane and OP (not tested) so that is why anyone 1800+ elo play WT deck, durrrrrr.

why don't you guys try coming up with something original instead of carbon-copy decks? I mean it doesn't make you "good" it just makes you a sheep.

get real.

Hey, genius. Check out the date when I made this topic; the 23rd. If that isn't the day those cards were released, it was the day after.

And stop being butthurt about getting owned by a SapBuds deck. It happens. Move on.

*smh*

#39 06-04-2012 03:24:49

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Norad IV a écrit :

get real.

Start posting some creative decks then instead of complaining about unoriginality.

Technically, it doesn't make you good, I guess.  It allows you to do well.  But wouldn't you say playing an established deck for a while allows you to learn how to play around certain cards and learn card synergy?  Playing a known deck can help build up the foundations of playing a game.

I think you're just sick of losing to good decks that everyone plays.  Join the club or wait outside.  One man can make a difference, but it's not you.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#40 06-04-2012 05:40:04

Baliking
Campeur

hm maybe i over looked something but if you guys worried abaout dark stone heart than i dont understand why arachnophobia is not usefull for us cause its deal a lot of dmg on his own and think abaout if you already got a wild buds on...so i think  thats an insta kill for the opponet and even if you face with high spirit mages arachnophobia can help you to take down they hp than finish them with wild bud.
Maybe this is just me but i think  2 is almost a must in my opinion...
And yes Devouring swam is needed too

#41 06-04-2012 05:46:42

Ryken
stupid donkey

It's mostly cause there are other cards that would serve the purpose better. And if you have Wild Buds you're relying on permanent Nature Spells to help you wipe your opponent's board. Arachnaphobia is good, don't get me wrong, but it really serves no purpose in THIS particular deck, not when you have things like Double Clay, The Rain Dance, Unfortunate Encounter, Vengeful Lianas, ect. The only one time use cards you should have in a SapBud Deck is Germination and Devouring Swarm.

But that's me.

#42 06-04-2012 18:11:35

Baliking
Campeur

Ryken a écrit :

It's mostly cause there are other cards that would serve the purpose better. And if you have Wild Buds you're relying on permanent Nature Spells to help you wipe your opponent's board. Arachnaphobia is good, don't get me wrong, but it really serves no purpose in THIS particular deck, not when you have things like Double Clay, The Rain Dance, Unfortunate Encounter, Vengeful Lianas, ect. The only one time use cards you should have in a SapBud Deck is Germination and Devouring Swarm.

But that's me.

Well this sounds good i mean if you putting lot of permanents and wipe out the board but wild buds says (+5 max) nature spells for an additional dmg..so even if you got 6-7 on (2-3 spell each) you still get "only" +5 dmg from them and not that actualy number what you have.And besides they are permanent or fight rounded after that 5 permanent spell you can build up wild buds than use arachnophobias for no mercy

#43 06-04-2012 19:06:14

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Baliking a écrit :

Well this sounds good i mean if you putting lot of permanents and wipe out the board but wild buds says (+5 max) nature spells for an additional dmg..so even if you got 6-7 on (2-3 spell each) you still get "only" +5 dmg from them and not that actualy number what you have.And besides they are permanent or fight rounded after that 5 permanent spell you can build up wild buds than use arachnophobias for no mercy

You want to have that 5 nature spells on the field super fast. You should know that it does indeed say +5 damage, but thats only part of the story. It says +5 to every opposing character. with 3 living bad guys that means +15 (spread among the opposing characters). There really is no way that arachnophobia can compete with that. You want at the very least half your deck to be permanent nature spells to get the wild buds in as soon as round 3. Most battles will end in turn 4 some a little longer and some as soon as turn 3, depending on opposition, luck etc.

At first you want to bare basics for this deck witch are:
wild buds x3
Germination x3
Vengeful lianas x3
Unfortunate encounter x3

then you want survival cards like double clay, regeneration or others of your choice. You want 2 or 3 extra roots to be sure to lock down your opponents quick almost every game, so he just cant kill you.

Althought arachnophobia is great, there just is no place for it in this deck. Not o mention that it does not really counter dark stone hearth either, as you will still have to do more damage then the opposing character. Eikytan or Keizan are just not up for that job and Hailwalker is super frail.

And dont forget that for example a foam giant can easily set up if you dont get rid of that stone heart. And that same foam giant with a few of the right items attached isn't going to be scared by arachnophobia or the likes. While devouring swarm can discard the stone, and then you can continue to kill of the giant when he is out of combat so that even if he has 3 idol of life attached, he wont have much of a chance.

#44 07-04-2012 09:23:30

Cossette
Solarian

Now i felt guilty playing this deck... sad    those poor unfortunate souls died by my hands...

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#45 07-04-2012 11:31:39

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

This decks is pretty unfair.

High defense, stops opponents from chaining and can easily recycle cards.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#46 07-04-2012 11:57:54

Ryken
stupid donkey

Lindblum a écrit :

This decks is pretty unfair.

High defense, stops opponents from chaining and can easily recycle cards.

Yeah, pretty much. I keep vengeful and unfortunate at two so I can stick in 2 rain dance. The only problem is alyce, but...well, can't counter everything. hmm

#47 07-04-2012 14:49:41

iQuit
Guémélite

I hate it when some random guy just play 2 wild buds on the 3th and 4th turn and watch my charaters get down to -20 HP . Super unfair . Even Flames of the Phoneix deck couldn't do that fast .

Hope wild buds get nerfed soon , it facerolls all other AoE damage/control deck -.- Look like only Temple Guardian priest could stand toe-to-toe with it .

Dernière modification par iQuit (07-04-2012 14:52:23)

#48 07-04-2012 15:32:06

Cossette
Solarian

iQuit a écrit :

I hate it when some random guy just play 2 wild buds on the 3th and 4th turn and watch my charaters get down to -20 HP . Super unfair . Even Flames of the Phoneix deck couldn't do that fast .

Hope wild buds get nerfed soon , it facerolls all other AoE damage/control deck -.- Look like only Temple Guardian priest could stand toe-to-toe with it .

May suggest [card]wild buds[/card] should be like [card]ecstasy[/card] effect.
only one [card]wild buds[/card] would be in played and the other will be destroyed if two are played.

Dernière modification par Cossette (07-04-2012 15:35:17)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#49 07-04-2012 16:20:14

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

iQuit a écrit :

Stop winding bro, wild buds isn't even that broken, I beat them all the time, tempus is the only deck hard to stop when they set up!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#50 07-04-2012 16:28:06

iQuit
Guémélite

I know you beat almost every deck all the time bro .

Pied de page des forums