Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 25-03-2012 01:20:27

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

Re : Artrezil's heritage

LOVE Witchblades smile

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#27 25-03-2012 02:52:04

Lygatos
Campeur

This card is not too great in a mage deck (which is what is popular now), and discard decks have enough defensive cards.  This is most likely one of the reasons we dont see it often.

A lot of people dont see the pluses to this card.  No matter now you look at it, this card alters your character for the better, and the opponents character for the worst.  5 stat points are always at stake, so whether it becomes defensive or offensive is situational, but effective either way.

Us it with "Time to Die" for a potential +10 attack (unfortunately, it doesnt effect the - attack of the opponent)

#28 25-03-2012 03:24:31

Damncaster
Solarian

im not sure if this is the correct place but... ey Cian since ***bip*** at artowork can u give me a clue about next kotoba release? are you responsable for crow or tsoutai artwork? geez is feerik someday releasing daijin?

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#29 25-03-2012 09:45:02

Cian
La main du corbeau
Site Web

I can not reveal anything;)
I am not responsible for going out, I learn what will come out as you go. But indeed, I love crows and it would please me to work on Daijin ... Perhaps one day ... or not wink

Illustrateur Eredan

"L'ego est un je d'enfant"

#30 25-03-2012 13:00:37

Limestone
Solarian

You must be the one who will draw Daijin, it's simply a must.  Daijin at [card]The crow and the emperor[/card] art is very cool xD

But one thing about Daijin, is he a ghost guemeite? Because he got soul-like object floating above him, or is it just an object of hierarchy which indicates your rank as it present in the last level of karasu kage (he's a shadow guemit btw), meaning more soul, more higher you are?

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#31 25-03-2012 13:10:40

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Limestone a écrit :

You must be the one who will draw Daijin, it's simply a must.  Daijin at [card]The crow and the emperor[/card] art is very cool xD

But one thing about Daijin, is he a ghost guemeite? Because he got soul-like object floating above him, or is it just an object of hierarchy which indicates your rank as it present in the last level of karasu kage (he's a shadow guemit btw), meaning more soul, more higher you are?

i sense hes more undead haha

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#32 25-03-2012 14:51:26

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

jackal19 a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

He's a shinigami that can bankai! hahahaha
but yeah should be an undead smile

I hope they'll give some love for the tsoutais and DH 1st tho

#33 25-03-2012 15:04:59

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

genesyx a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

He's a shinigami that can bankai! hahahaha
but yeah should be an undead smile

I hope they'll give some love for the tsoutais and DH 1st tho

maybe hell be crow and tsotai haha that will be bloody like toran

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#34 25-03-2012 16:20:39

kisama
Voyageur

Or maybe crow and demon hunter like yu ling

Never do evil that a good may come of it.
Give a thief enough rope and he will hang himself.
The greater the sinner, the greater the saint.

#35 25-03-2012 19:16:33

Cian
La main du corbeau
Site Web

It as soul object like others crows (The first was Gan'so).
In fact Daijin was not human, but i don't know more. The true is in the Dimizar's mind wink (I hope i can drawn Daijin one day smile).

Illustrateur Eredan

"L'ego est un je d'enfant"

#36 26-03-2012 01:48:09

Damncaster
Solarian

Cian a écrit :

In fact Daijin was not human, but i don't know more. The true is in the Dimizar's mind wink (I hope i can drawn Daijin one day smile).

i hope 2 smile crows are a mess now we need some cool support

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#37 27-03-2012 19:41:27

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Cian a écrit :

Dude i love your artwork, i think that you do the best artwork of the game!Plz, if you make a pirate dedicate it to me, i love pirates, I LOVE 'EM, I love you xD

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

Pied de page des forums