Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 18-03-2012 07:10:49

Shadowmongrel
Voyageur

Re : The Chosen

Neither, lol

but seriously, I would have to say mage/warrior is better right now, and that's just because he had more chains available to him, plus his ability to attach root to anyone can make him annoying, but warrior hailwalker is still a bit of a contender with his minus 2 to min attack if keizan is alive, but with his ability to chain daggers, just makes it seem like you need a weak ass version of a zil dagger deck

#52 18-03-2012 07:16:41

Limestone
Solarian

Shadowmongrel a écrit :

his ability to chain daggers, just makes it seem like you need a weak ass version of a zil dagger deck

Don't say that, wait until feerik heard what you say and they will boost their 'weak ass' dagger style to the level imbaness, just like what they did to tempus lol

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#53 18-03-2012 07:19:47

Cossette
Solarian

Limestone a écrit :

It depends if you play offensively you'd be better with mage/warrior albeit you may have difficulties keeping it alive. If you play defensively with warrior world tree the warrior version is better, dagger chain and damage reduction help a lot

actually either of them helps dais one got low def and the other just playing robin without batman hes not worth using. (keizan/hailwalker) was planning a blast sap but guild restriction still stopping it to be elo worth. did made the warrior ver. but prefer the elfines win that part. there aren't any dais deck that worth playing unless its a low class imitation of a noz deck sorry for  the word but reality sap isn't really noz. well trying root/quercus maybe it will change hail a bit. thanks

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#54 18-03-2012 07:27:20

Shadowmongrel
Voyageur

Man, sorry to say, but as a Sap player, I would love that... have Mad sap hearts walk all over every other guild would be sweet.... make the kotobas and zils think twice.... make scragh and shulong look like two weaklings..... only reason I say those guys, is cause a lot of players really don't like facing off against them.

Gotta ask though, since I've noticed that eredan is giving characters to some of the items... what would Quercus be, and who the heck is that? is he the original dais who was the first world tree? or is he a dais that came before Eikytan (he was the first born from the world tree)?

#55 18-03-2012 07:36:09

Shadowmongrel
Voyageur

there aren't any dais deck that worth playing unless its a low class imitation of a noz deck sorry for  the word but reality sap isn't really noz. well trying root/quercus maybe it will change hail a bit. thanks

don't forget you have to throw in strangulation... really annoying when you need 2 turns to set up 9 damage where as Noz can set up 10 damage easily in one turn...... stupid, real stupid... in the story, they had to get keizan to free hailwalker in order to save the world pretty much.... you would think that saps would be able to hit 12 damage for spells in one turn just cause it seems like they have so much power available. Being able to channel the power of the earth should make you powerful... since the earth ( in any fantasy based world) can be concieved as a constant source of strength where as magic can be finicky

#56 18-03-2012 09:30:37

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Cossette a écrit :

where talking abou sap so whose better warrior/mage hail or warrior hail?

both suck, hard to free chain with both of them. amber dagger does work with warrior version though.

#57 18-03-2012 10:52:51

Cossette
Solarian

soulst3al3r a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

both suck, hard to free chain with both of them. amber dagger does work with warrior version though.

should i change my question? who sucks better hail warrior or hail warrior/mage tongue just kidding hes in the story so it just came to my mind.
im guessing its a legendary hailwalker will be release

Dernière modification par Cossette (18-03-2012 10:54:35)

Breathless

#58 18-03-2012 11:13:00

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Cossette a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

should i change my question? who sucks better hail warrior or hail warrior/mage tongue just kidding hes in the story so it just came to my mind.

If Hailwalker become legendary card.. I will... THANK TO Feerik ^0^ so much

#59 19-03-2012 23:11:49

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

karnoki a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

should i change my question? who sucks better hail warrior or hail warrior/mage :P just kidding hes in the story so it just came to my mind.

Legendary Hailwalker.

Mage/Warrior

Dais/Nature Guem

"At the start of the fight, a 'Root' from your deck is placed on an opposing character. Gain chain when you play a Sap heart card."

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#60 20-03-2012 03:46:14

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Erezil a écrit :
karnoki a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

Legendary Hailwalker.

Mage/Warrior

Dais/Nature Guem

"At the start of the fight, a 'Root' from your deck is placed on an opposing character. Gain chain when you play a Sap heart card."

+1 should be like this!!

#61 20-03-2012 06:33:58

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Its a little underwhelming for a legendary card imo compared to legend Iro who can double wield any 1h weapon and legend Nehant who can use 3 corruptions every turn.  Maybe his ability can be like this:

At the start of the game attaches "Root" to one random opposing character.

Odd turns: at the start of the fight the opposing character receives X direct damage where X is the number of nature spells attached to the other opposing characters.

Even turns: at the start of the fight gains X health points where X is the number of nature spells attached to your other characters.

#62 20-03-2012 13:44:13

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

al_vh1n a écrit :

Its a little underwhelming for a legendary card imo compared to legend Iro who can double wield any 1h weapon and legend Nehant who can use 3 corruptions every turn.  Maybe his ability can be like this:

Odd turns: at the start of the fight the opposing character receives X direct damage where X is the number of nature spells attached to the other opposing characters.

Even turns: at the start of the fight gains X health points where X is the number of nature spells attached to your other characters.

Underwhelming?? Dont get me wrong, ***bip*** idea is good but have you ever played hailwalker with the [card]Mekarmor[/card]? Chaining 2 spells and then a physical attack... Double arachnophobias on a char that starts with 6/9 atk with 4 DD points on top of his +1 atk for casting a nature spell. Thats potentially 18/21 damage on his order bonus. Or a flowering then a arachnophobia. The combos can get crazy. Not to mention being part mage. Using cards like whipser + leaf tornado. Thats a lot of direct damage on top of an atk. And adding nature guem to his race would open up even more cards for him to use. He could be used to replace Wreckwood in the World-Tree guem deck or hold his own in a WT mage deck.

#63 20-03-2012 13:52:27

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Erezil a écrit :
al_vh1n a écrit :

Underwhelming?? Dont get me wrong, ***bip*** idea is good but have you ever played hailwalker with the [card]Mekarmor[/card]? Chaining 2 spells and then a physical attack... Double arachnophobias on a char that starts with 6/9 atk with 4 DD points on top of his +1 atk for casting a nature spell. Thats potentially 18/21 damage on his order bonus. Or a flowering then a arachnophobia. The combos can get crazy. Not to mention being part mage. Using cards like whipser + leaf tornado. Thats a lot of direct damage on top of an atk. And adding nature guem to his race would open up even more cards for him to use. He could be used to replace Wreckwood in the World-Tree guem deck or hold his own in a WT mage deck.

Well.. both of you hope the new character for SAP be good.. Me too... but I will cry if tomorrow, the card is NooB - -!

#64 20-03-2012 14:07:09

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

karnoki a écrit :

Well.. both of you hope the new character for SAP be good.. Me too... but I will cry if tomorrow, the card is NooB - -!

Agreed. We need a powerhouse. And some more powerful spells to back the chars up.

#65 21-03-2012 10:55:46

Cossette
Solarian

Erezil a écrit :
karnoki a écrit :

Agreed. We need a powerhouse. And some more powerful spells to back the chars up.

What a "noob" anyway i doesn't really an offensive word right! everyone is a noob once. >_<

Breathless

Pied de page des forums