Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 02-03-2012 17:11:01

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Re : Temporalis

paulhealth a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :

You never watch that video on youtube of someone playing [card]Cloning[/card] + [card]Hungry Void[/card], calling 2 [card]Mastery[/card] from both discards and the game crashing because of the infinite copies of Mastery created?

Link or gtfo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ45ZdM4P88
2:30

#52 02-03-2012 17:24:54

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

yuccaflo a écrit :
elmariachi17 a écrit :

hi dude. yeah, i know it says chain action, i get it. but that doesnt mean that a non-action cant be played after it . in the example that i am giving, if u play in the name of the dragon+ temporalis, the card chosen by in the name of the dragon gets played after temporalis, simple as that, thus being counted as a chain.
This is the same if u play in the name+ power, if u choose a spell using in the name, power + 2 spirit, instead of + 2 attack. What i am asking is what happens if u choose chimera, do u get to copy chimera or u dont?

If you play in the name of the dragon + temporalis, and choose Chimera : on the next combat of the same character, you will have another Chimera (but the first one go to your discard).

Temporalis can copy non-action cards. But she chains only on action cards. Be creative wink

now~ who was it that emphasize to read the card properly again? tongue

#53 02-03-2012 17:38:34

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Izayoi a écrit :
paulhealth a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :

You never watch that video on youtube of someone playing [card]Cloning[/card] + [card]Hungry Void[/card], calling 2 [card]Mastery[/card] from both discards and the game crashing because of the infinite copies of Mastery created?

Link or gtfo!

That's just amazing. LOL

Anyone else remember the Port Bug? The one that allowed you to hit someone for, like, a million damage at once?

#54 02-03-2012 17:54:40

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Ryken a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :
paulhealth a écrit :

Link or gtfo!

That's just amazing. LOL

Anyone else remember the Port Bug? The one that allowed you to hit someone for, like, a million damage at once?

Or the [card]Shield bash[/card] bug? +1324616516 attack FTW!

#55 02-03-2012 18:05:14

elmariachi17
Campeur

yuccaflo a écrit :
elmariachi17 a écrit :

hi dude. yeah, i know it says chain action, i get it. but that doesnt mean that a non-action cant be played after it . in the example that i am giving, if u play in the name of the dragon+ temporalis, the card chosen by in the name of the dragon gets played after temporalis, simple as that, thus being counted as a chain.
This is the same if u play in the name+ power, if u choose a spell using in the name, power + 2 spirit, instead of + 2 attack. What i am asking is what happens if u choose chimera, do u get to copy chimera or u dont?

If you play in the name of the dragon + temporalis, and choose Chimera : on the next combat of the same character, you will have another Chimera (but the first one go to your discard).

Temporalis can copy non-action cards. But she chains only on action cards. Be creative wink

Thank you for clearing that up smile

#56 02-03-2012 18:59:01

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Temporalis + Vision!

#57 02-03-2012 19:08:37

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

Temporalis + Vision!

I thinked the same thing....And too with doyen verrace,he get chain on the turns 1,2,3,4,it would be nice Temporalis+IDK magic(ROD?) or item,or wathever...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#58 03-03-2012 02:55:44

Caitlyn
Guémélite

i can do 2 or 3, maybe 4 max per game.. this will be a sllllloooooooowwwww grind.. >_>

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#59 03-03-2012 08:18:13

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Caitlyn a écrit :

i can do 2 or 3, maybe 4 max per game.. this will be a sllllloooooooowwwww grind.. >_>

erm... 120 points... 4 per game means 30 games... in actually 6 days means 5 games a day... u call that grinding? impressive

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#60 03-03-2012 08:40:13

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :
Caitlyn a écrit :

erm... 120 points... 4 per game means 30 games... in actually 6 days means 5 games a day... u call that grinding? impressive

normally i can do 2.. but at max i did 4. maybe try 50? Well, unlike some people, i have things to do, places to go, people to see.. maybe that's not grinding for you, its always relative to the person.

i <3 ZIL

#61 03-03-2012 08:53:43

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

true... i m just giving a simple calculation but i also have a work to go to and ppl to meet so its not like i m sitting here only playing eredan... but in these 6 days of the time given for this trophy i really think its manageable and far from a grinding thing... especially if you build a deck just for this... you may easily get the 6-7 points each game and speed things up... do a few here and a few whenever you can and u ll see... tadaaaaaa there it is^^

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#62 03-03-2012 11:43:10

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :

true... i m just giving a simple calculation but i also have a work to go to and ppl to meet so its not like i m sitting here only playing eredan... but in these 6 days of the time given for this trophy i really think its manageable and far from a grinding thing... especially if you build a deck just for this... you may easily get the 6-7 points each game and speed things up... do a few here and a few whenever you can and u ll see... tadaaaaaa there it is^^

i could never get how you people get more than 4.. I guess friends make it easier or something.  I will start now since I just finished the other quest.   Too bad I didnt get the 50 on the boat.. oh well.. its just a different design anyways..

i <3 ZIL

Pied de page des forums