Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 01-03-2012 18:51:53

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Re : Temporalis

Atomic Sharks a écrit :

any really good action cards besides assassination?

[card]Kensensei[/card]
[card]Celerity[/card]
[card]The best defense...[/card]
[card]Burning soul[/card]

Those are the ones I can think off the top of my head.

#27 01-03-2012 18:57:19

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Izayoi a écrit :
Atomic Sharks a écrit :

[card]Kensensei[/card]
[card]Celerity[/card]
[card]The best defense...[/card]
[card]Burning soul[/card]

Those are the ones I can think off the top of my head.

Hey dont you guys think that this card will substitute [card]Scheme[/card]?

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#28 01-03-2012 19:05:32

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

maybe it does but i m not that sure... with sheme  you get  the card back in hand so the enemy just knows that it is there... with temporalis your enemy knows exactly WHEN you will play the card... so he may take actions to interrupt the combo or negate the card...

i m thinking of someone using temporalis and kensensai... your enemy knows what to expect now and may play obesity or any attack- card like tadaaa to double its effect...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#29 01-03-2012 23:45:06

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

I have been using Doyen/Mylad/Dandy so the first card I thought of was Diplomatic message. Getting a fourth one out would be awesome.

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#30 01-03-2012 23:54:51

alec1012
Campeur

I can only think of chaining Solaris and Dazzle 8-> How lovely will it be to meet foam giant, kill the two craftsmen and then enjoy the massacre

This card is deffinetely a must have. It takes quite a bit of time to get, but it
s totally worth it.

I wonder if it will allow you to play cards you would be restrictes :-? Like playing an Eclipse card with an Eclipse Character(burning soul, maybe) and then using an Immortal (let's say kebek). Will it blend? smile

Anyway, there are some many ways in which it can be used. I already have nightmares about melissandre with 2 quick draws...

Dernière modification par alec1012 (01-03-2012 23:59:26)

#31 02-03-2012 03:54:38

elmariachi17
Campeur

hmm, is it just me or is this card epic for Dks using in the name of the dragon+ temporalis? since u can make temporalis copy any card its chaining, you can basically copy any DK/draconic card from the discard pile. Just not sure what happens when u choose Chimera/draconic sword... Can anyone please clarify if this works?

#32 02-03-2012 04:16:26

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Temporalis: Action. Collector. Unique. A copy of the card played as a Chain will be played at the start of this character's next fight and he won't be able to chain a card. Chain Action. Duration: 2 fights.

you lose ability to chain on the next fight so it kind of limits you a lot i think. seems like the damage you give up just evens itself out.

it seems tedious but I guess i'll take it over the weekend..

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#33 02-03-2012 04:41:33

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Defensive quality is nice too; chained Put the World to Rights on SARAH, then when her turn came up I played another Put the World to Rights to gain 10 life after it was all said and done.

#34 02-03-2012 05:30:18

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

Chaining Manipulation, OV, Sitar hero, Tea ceremony, Diplomatic message. These are just some of the fun things I can accomplish. Then with Doyen and his turn bonus, I can chain anything with Temporalis and copy it. :) Devastatingly Epic!!

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#35 02-03-2012 06:17:41

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Ryken a écrit :

Defensive quality is nice too; chained Put the World to Rights on SARAH, then when her turn came up I played another Put the World to Rights to gain 10 life after it was all said and done.

Whats SARAH? how do you get her?

#36 02-03-2012 06:50:32

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Atomic Sharks a écrit :

[card]Dissidence[/card]

Dernière modification par hotfoot (02-03-2012 06:51:34)

#37 02-03-2012 09:56:29

Calandra
Gardien

elmariachi17 a écrit :

hmm, is it just me or is this card epic for Dks using in the name of the dragon+ temporalis? since u can make temporalis copy any card its chaining, you can basically copy any DK/draconic card from the discard pile. Just not sure what happens when u choose Chimera/draconic sword... Can anyone please clarify if this works?

i already said that earlier... its written on the card: chain action

no items, no spells, no theurgies... only actions!!

good for everyone having legendaries... void, prestige and new starts as automatically starting cards are kinda... meh...

#38 02-03-2012 10:17:31

elmariachi17
Campeur

hi dude. yeah, i know it says chain action, i get it. but that doesnt mean that a non-action cant be played after it . in the example that i am giving, if u play in the name of the dragon+ temporalis, the card chosen by in the name of the dragon gets played after temporalis, simple as that, thus being counted as a chain.
This is the same if u play in the name+ power, if u choose a spell using in the name, power + 2 spirit, instead of + 2 attack. What i am asking is what happens if u choose chimera, do u get to copy chimera or u dont?

#39 02-03-2012 10:39:49

magius
Solarian

elmariachi17 a écrit :

hi dude. yeah, i know it says chain action, i get it. but that doesnt mean that a non-action cant be played after it . in the example that i am giving, if u play in the name of the dragon+ temporalis, the card chosen by in the name of the dragon gets played after temporalis, simple as that, thus being counted as a chain.
This is the same if u play in the name+ power, if u choose a spell using in the name, power + 2 spirit, instead of + 2 attack. What i am asking is what happens if u choose chimera, do u get to copy chimera or u dont?

Nope... the card that gets chained by Temporalis will get duplicated. So in this case, it will only be your In The Name of The Dragon card.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#40 02-03-2012 10:43:20

Calandra
Gardien

hey dude... <.< please READ the card...

the action that is played in chain is doubled... NOT the card that is picked by the action which was played in chain...

if you use temporalis and void, with void picking a card X then next time that char is in fight he will play void and not card X

#41 02-03-2012 11:11:26

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

magius a écrit :
elmariachi17 a écrit :

Nope... the card that gets chained by Temporalis will get duplicated. So in this case, it will only be your In The Name of The Dragon card.

If by the wording of the cards to the exact, playing In The Name of The Dragon>>temporalis will not trigger temporalis' effect, but it'll be interesting IF it does work smile (with temp. doubling any card that is recovered through dragon)
well only 1 way to find out...

Dernière modification par genesyx (02-03-2012 11:14:03)

#42 02-03-2012 11:18:07

magius
Solarian

genesyx a écrit :
magius a écrit :
elmariachi17 a écrit :

If by the wording of the cards to the exact, playing [card]In The Name of The Dragon[/card]>>temporalis will not trigger temporalis' effect, but it'll be interesting IF it does work smile (with temp. doubling any card that is recovered through dragon)
well only 1 way to find out...

I think you are mistaken on how [card]In The Name of the Dragon[/card] work. It will play a card from the graveyard (which means that card is played by In the Name of the Dragon).

That "should" not classified as a chain by Temporalis as it is not played as a chain from Temporalis. Or else I would say it is a serious bug from programming perspective.

#43 02-03-2012 11:41:24

Calandra
Gardien

all this talk makes me... @.@

how about someone gets the card and then simply tries? then we can argue whether its broken or not...

#44 02-03-2012 12:00:39

magius
Solarian

Calandra a écrit :

all this talk makes me... @.@

how about someone gets the card and then simply tries? then we can argue whether its broken or not...

I'm just looking from a programmer's perspective. Logically, that is the only way I can see it being coded that's all. Just like how do you determine if a Vital Syphon heal goes to the character that played it. It will have a 'link' to another dependant card.

#45 02-03-2012 13:09:22

Izayoi
Nehantiste

magius a écrit :

That "should" not classified as a chain by Temporalis as it is not played as a chain from Temporalis. Or else I would say it is a serious bug from programming perspective.

You never watch that video on youtube of someone playing [card]Cloning[/card] + [card]Hungry Void[/card], calling 2 [card]Mastery[/card] from both discards and the game crashing because of the infinite copies of Mastery created?

#46 02-03-2012 14:07:34

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Izayoi a écrit :
magius a écrit :

You never watch that video on youtube of someone playing [card]Cloning[/card] + [card]Hungry Void[/card], calling 2 [card]Mastery[/card] from both discards and the game crashing because of the infinite copies of Mastery created?

That's freakin' epic. LOL

#47 02-03-2012 14:11:50

magius
Solarian

Ryken a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :
magius a écrit :

That's freakin' epic. LOL

They should have a test team in place ^_^''''''''

#48 02-03-2012 14:13:45

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

It has been corrected since that, this can't be reproduced now.

Collectionneur de cartes

#49 02-03-2012 14:37:23

yuccaflo
Gardien

elmariachi17 a écrit :

If you play in the name of the dragon + temporalis, and choose Chimera : on the next combat of the same character, you will have another Chimera (but the first one go to your discard).

Temporalis can copy non-action cards. But she chains only on action cards. Be creative wink

Feu Game designer - Eredan iTCG.
Ce que nous appelons commencement est souvent la fin. La fin, c'est l'endroit d'où nous partons.
Thomas Stearns Eliot

#50 02-03-2012 15:59:10

paulhealth
Campeur

Izayoi a écrit :

Link or gtfo!

Pied de page des forums