Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 25-02-2012 17:26:55

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Re : New pirates are going to pummel foamy

skadooosh a écrit :

when I look at the release for the nomads, i find it sad only good card is Noun-ta and I don't think that THIS card will make them suddenly go to the top of the elo.

The new TG cards are pretty good Heal the guardians allow healing and boosting of TGs along with their insane ability to Reduce damage, also [card]Mercy[/card] spam.

Aside from making your opponent deck out you can just Lamentation of SolRa your way to victory.

Dernière modification par Lindblum (25-02-2012 17:27:53)

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#27 26-02-2012 00:10:48

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

MrLordi92 a écrit :
PatrikÅkervinda a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

Yar 8*tch About A Great Pirates release, 8ut Don't Say Sh*t About Noz & Da Otha 8roken Guilds....Give Me A 8reak, Pirates Needed Sum Great Cards, They R Prolly The Only Guild Dat Needed A Good Release Like Dis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you rape my eyes like this?! You actully put some effort in writing that bad, don't you?

It's cause he's from New York.  Every one of those people I've seen talk like that in real life, too.  Kind of sad.  Makes half of the Jersey Shore cast look like High School graduates.

You made me giggle a little. I imagined someone in the Jersey shore cast typing what CAPTUSA wrote. Then I imagined what it would be if someone talked like that in real life and I could see just the type of person.

#28 28-02-2012 07:49:22

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Aigle1705 a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :
OHanicide a écrit :

I would run Sarah, Ica, Galene. But anyway you build it, Mages are always going to be a problem.

well we can ask feerik to make a Nehant stone for pirates big_smile to be free of those mages

you know bout the golem rule? sarah n ikar CAN use it.

They can also use the Guem Tear either way the guild war goes. I have a feeling that's why pirates are losing right now. It doesn't matter as much to them.

#29 28-02-2012 08:32:26

Cossette
Solarian

Cyanide a écrit :
Aigle1705 a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

well we can ask feerik to make a Nehant stone for pirates big_smile to be free of those mages

They can also use the Guem Tear either way the guild war goes. I have a feeling that's why pirates are losing right now. It doesn't matter as much to them.

But if the made something different like -2 magic damage until end of the game.

yikes well ill strike the color... set to war i say... Harr!

Dernière modification par Cossette (28-02-2012 08:36:28)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#30 28-02-2012 08:37:50

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Cossette a écrit :
Cyanide a écrit :
Aigle1705 a écrit :

:o well ill strike the color... set to war i say... Harr!

Pssssssst... Starboards and GJ's also affect magic ;)

#31 28-02-2012 08:40:40

Cossette
Solarian

Cyanide a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :
Cyanide a écrit :

yikes well ill strike the color... set to war i say... Harr!

Pssssssst... Starboards and GJ's also affect magic wink

Yus! like i said on the first quote how i miss old port... sad now they're not transferable and indestructible  sad better play offense than add it in the decks.

Dernière modification par Cossette (28-02-2012 08:50:56)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

Pied de page des forums