Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-02-2012 17:53:41

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

New pirates are going to pummel foamy

I can already see the brokenness of S.A.R.A.H. being the new foamy. She recycles [card]Recycle[/card] INFINITELY. With Galene and Souchi, this can get very dumb very fast. Throw in an artificial intelligence or two and you have a nightmare for any discard deck too. Freeze and Winter Spirits are the only two downfalls to this and even winter spirits can be nulled with a few points in spirit (Galene), some starboards, and some good jorusians. I don't have a SARAH yet but I can't wait to see her final evo.

#2 22-02-2012 18:17:55

Damncaster
Solarian

Re : New pirates are going to pummel foamy

looks like i wasnt the only one who taugh about that e_e yup infinite ica arms ...

Dernière modification par Damncaster (22-02-2012 18:21:58)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#3 22-02-2012 18:51:05

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

Cyanide a écrit :

...and even winter spirits can be nulled with a few points in spirit (Galene), some starboards, and some good jorusians. I don't have a SARAH yet but I can't wait to see her final evo.

starboard and jorusians dont do anything since they just prevent the damage they'd be accounted for xD

but yes, she seems pretty strong and nearly unkillabe if the pirates win this this event for the new potion in combination with infinite Spectral Potions (-3dmg recieved  +1 def thx to her recycle) and Ica-Rusty's Mech Arm...
also Narwhal (2H->chain) spamming is possible with her, so i guess we wont only see her in Mechanist decks, but beat down as well, where she can also recycle stinkboms, crickets etc... god i almost hate this release before i've seen any cards in action D:

also here i hoped for something new in terms of Normads, but aside Noun'ta and Soul Judgement it was a pretty underwhelming release...

I'm back to Pack

#4 22-02-2012 21:10:16

Grimangel
Voyageur

So can any1 share his ideas for a full deck with [card]S.A.R.A.H.[/card]

#5 22-02-2012 21:40:22

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

No worries. I'll just be running Mages. And I'll roast Sarah in the first few turns like I do with any other Golem. She is really good but not unbeatable.

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#6 22-02-2012 23:09:28

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

yeah^^

the sad part is that not everyone's playing mages... i hate facing Nut/ Foamy decks with my TGs iE -.-
thou they are no prob for my new Pack who simply need less cards to achieve higher atk, since i started to figure out that black fang pelt without Howls, just works way better... i realy started to like this card from the last release thou i underestimated it.

anyways... besides Eclipse and a fully upgraded Immortals there are few Normad decks that can compete against pirates, where the only exception would be TGs against lightning mages. so i guess the victory will go to them. then again maybe people will realize (much like kotoba against zil) that normad cards in general are more expensive and harder to get by on the market) and will start losing on purpose again xD

...i woulndt mind finaly getting my first solaris for under 80k o.O

I'm back to Pack

#7 22-02-2012 23:32:52

Lygatos
Campeur

Golems are actually pretty easy to beat if you kill the golem first... I run a Zil aggressive deck and it takes me longer to beat them, but i win 70% of the time

#8 23-02-2012 00:14:06

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem

It seems, to me at least, that hardly anyone runs any mages especially Noz mages anymore. On top of that, no good Mage decks either!!!

#9 23-02-2012 02:13:59

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

Cyanide a écrit :

I can already see the brokenness of S.A.R.A.H. being the new foamy. She recycles [card]Recycle[/card] INFINITELY. With Galene and Souchi, this can get very dumb very fast. Throw in an artificial intelligence or two and you have a nightmare for any discard deck too. Freeze and Winter Spirits are the only two downfalls to this and even winter spirits can be nulled with a few points in spirit (Galene), some starboards, and some good jorusians. I don't have a SARAH yet but I can't wait to see her final evo.

If people are going to plan on playing her in elo 95% of people run with a freeze / anathematize in deck which limit her heavyly. Hell I can even predict multiclass mages run with a static charge if she gets too popular

Dernière modification par Bmyarne (23-02-2012 02:16:29)

#10 23-02-2012 12:07:29

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Foamy going out of style?

csi-miami.jpg
I guess you could say that...
Foamy dropped the soap.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#11 23-02-2012 13:29:16

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Yar 8*tch About A Great Pirates release, 8ut Don't Say Sh*t About Noz & Da Otha 8roken Guilds....Give Me A 8reak, Pirates Needed Sum Great Cards, They R Prolly The Only Guild Dat Needed A Good Release Like Dis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#12 23-02-2012 13:43:20

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

CAPTUSA a écrit :

Yar 8*tch About A Great Pirates release, 8ut Don't Say Sh*t About Noz & Da Otha 8roken Guilds....Give Me A 8reak, Pirates Needed Sum Great Cards, They R Prolly The Only Guild Dat Needed A Good Release Like Dis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to agree Pirates needed more powder based weapons.

Rocketors and pistol blades aside theres not much else, also now powder warfare isn't just Flame of the Phoenix.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#13 23-02-2012 15:03:03

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Lindblum a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

Got to agree Pirates needed more powder based weapons.

Rocketors and pistol blades aside theres not much else, also now powder warfare isn't just Flame of the Phoenix.

My Point Exactly!!!!!!!!!!! tongue

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#14 23-02-2012 16:37:48

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Uh, no. Why would Foamy go out of style when you can simply play him in the same deck?

Foam Giant/Meister Galene/S.A.R.A.H.

3 Creative Inventions. Tons of items.

Profit?

#15 24-02-2012 05:00:39

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

CAPTUSA a écrit :

You should fix your 'B' key on your keyboard, it seems to only give out '8's.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#16 24-02-2012 09:20:12

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

CAPTUSA a écrit :

Why do you rape my eyes like this?! You actully put some effort in writing that bad, don't you?

#17 24-02-2012 09:29:38

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Ryken a écrit :

Uh, no. Why would Foamy go out of style when you can simply play him in the same deck?

Foam Giant/Meister Galene/S.A.R.A.H.

3 Creative Inventions. Tons of items.

Profit?

if i were to play that way, I'd rather have Ica in place of foamy
instant mecha arm+ the ability to chain pirate items? PROFIT!

#18 24-02-2012 19:09:43

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

PatrikÅkervinda a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

Why do you rape my eyes like this?! You actully put some effort in writing that bad, don't you?

It's cause he's from New York.  Every one of those people I've seen talk like that in real life, too.  Kind of sad.  Makes half of the Jersey Shore cast look like High School graduates.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#19 25-02-2012 06:55:26

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem

That's sad that people actually speak and/or write like that... And about Noz being broken? That's a complete lie... If they were broken I would win every game... Which I clearly do not!! I am in full agreeance that pirates needed some better cards.

I would run Sarah, Ica, Galene. But anyway you build it, Mages are always going to be a problem.

#20 25-02-2012 09:31:51

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

CAPTUSA a écrit :

you serious man, you'r saying that pirates is the guild that needed those cards???
[card]mestre galène[/card] wasn't cheated enough? and all of the aggro pirate with [card]emboucanage [/card]and [card]narval[/card] and [card]vaincre ou périr[/card] (sorry i'm french, doesn't know english name for the cards...)

when I look at the release for the nomads, i find it sad only good card is Noun-ta and I don't think that THIS card will make them suddenly go to the top of the elo.

[card]S.A.R.A.H[/card] and [card]mestre galène[/card] are cheated, when you look at other golems and artisans it's not really fair. i don't think you're right saying pirates needed this release. for my point of view. the guil that needs the more a good release is zil and nomad
kotoba has demon hunter. nehantist has demon and corruption. sapheart has multirace, nozdingard's has dragon knight. pirate has mecanist, and aggresif pirate.

discard is so easily counter today.( super fast deck and anti descard char, such as S.A.R.A.H)and zil dagger is starting to look like a serious joke. nomad has eclipse, immortal and priest heal, (and there still is [card]avatar de sol'ra[/card])but none of those deck can make an elo top.

here is my contribution to your topic. have fun on the game tongue

Dernière modification par skadooosh (25-02-2012 09:34:55)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#21 25-02-2012 09:49:46

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

her recycling ability is the only plus.

Regarding survivability and damage-wise there are superior characters.

Dernière modification par TPPK (25-02-2012 09:57:37)

#22 25-02-2012 09:52:24

Cossette
Solarian

OHanicide a écrit :

I would run Sarah, Ica, Galene. But anyway you build it, Mages are always going to be a problem.

well we can ask feerik to make a Nehant stone for pirates big_smile to be free of those mages

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#23 25-02-2012 10:13:10

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

Cossette a écrit :
OHanicide a écrit :

well we can ask feerik to make a Nehant stone for pirates big_smile to be free of those mages

you know bout the golem rule? sarah n ikar CAN use it.

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#24 25-02-2012 10:18:54

Cossette
Solarian

Aigle1705 a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :
OHanicide a écrit :

you know bout the golem rule? sarah n ikar CAN use it.

Yup! already using them since foamy, that why i'm asking feerik to make one specially for them please... wink with picture of Hook holding a big chunk of stone

Dernière modification par Cossette (25-02-2012 10:23:51)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#25 25-02-2012 16:08:06

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem

skadooosh a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

you serious man, you'r saying that pirates is the guild that needed those cards???
[card]mestre galène[/card] wasn't cheated enough? and all of the aggro pirate with [card]emboucanage [/card]and [card]narval[/card] and [card]vaincre ou périr[/card] (sorry i'm french, doesn't know english name for the cards...)

when I look at the release for the nomads, i find it sad only good card is Noun-ta and I don't think that THIS card will make them suddenly go to the top of the elo.

[card]S.A.R.A.H[/card] and [card]mestre galène[/card] are cheated, when you look at other golems and artisans it's not really fair. i don't think you're right saying pirates needed this release. for my point of view. the guil that needs the more a good release is zil and nomad
kotoba has demon hunter. nehantist has demon and corruption. sapheart has multirace, nozdingard's has dragon knight. pirate has mecanist, and aggresif pirate.

discard is so easily counter today.( super fast deck and anti descard char, such as S.A.R.A.H)and zil dagger is starting to look like a serious joke. nomad has eclipse, immortal and priest heal, (and there still is [card]avatar de sol'ra[/card])but none of those deck can make an elo top.

here is my contribution to your topic. have fun on the game tongue

Hahaha DK isn't that great. I play them everyday and get beat pretty often enough. Pirates needed more good cards because the only Elo worthy deck they have is the fems and they are very beatable. As far as nomads go, even tho they were nerfed, they still pack a punch!! Temple guardians are amazing these days and Eclipse is more than lethal. All I'm saying is I'm glad feerik is helping the guilds that need it. Two guild release is an awesome way to do that as well. Guild battles are also a creative way to win a "powerful" card for a guild too!! Now we all know who needs a release next! Courtesans!! big_smile

Pied de page des forums