Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-12-2011 12:35:00

amber
Habitant de Guem

iTCG : Reinforcements for the Pirates!!

Anger is Brewing...
A coalition of pirates lead by Al Killicrew has decided to show off their values in opposing the republic. The famous Captain Meister Galene, Azalys the Five Time Widow and The Ugly Corc reclaim their part in the battle. It's going to smell like gun powder !
Meanwhile certain members of the Ark-Cadia crew are on a "special but possible" mission at the Bramamir to make a gruesome discovery.

Sacred Pirates!
These wreckers who are not liked won't waste an opportunity to break skulls . And this time, they've done everything in their power to create terror in the air. The Mechanist develop a game in fiddling with gadgets in order to adapt them in the game. The Mages, who aren't from the Noz'Dingard culture, specialize in lightning and what they make, they make well! As for Azalys who is nominated the five time widow, it's up to you to marry your opponents...Besides these three characters, a myriad of cards should allow you to play Pirates of thieves- excuse me, to compete with the best.

Azalys the Five Time Widow. (and her 3 upgrades ). Rare. Character. Pirates. Marauder. Human. Esprit 1. Attack 6/9. Defense 1. Health Points 12. Attack +1 against the masculine characters. The opposing masculine characters have Defense -1. Turns 2, 4 and 6: Attack min. +2..

Outlaw. Rare. Action. Marauder. Attack +2, Defense +1 and +1 to damage suffered by your character. Duration: 2 fights. Chain.

Share the loot. Rare. Action. Pirates. Attack +1. Chose an Item from a Discard pile, this Item is played immediately following the cards played this Turn. Your other pirates suffer 1 direct damage.

Attracts Lightning. Rare. Lightning Spell. Pirates. Mage. A lightning Spell from your Deck is played immediately following your cards played this turn. If another copy of "Attracts Lightning " is active, a randomly selected opposing character suffers between 3 and 7 magic damage points. Duration: 2 Turns

Lightning-Blade. Rare. Lightning Spell. Pirates. Mage. Deals X magic damages to the opposing character where X is equal to the Spirit of your character +2 to 5. Mage: +1 to 2 for each other Lightning Spell in game.

Meister Galene. (and his two evolutions). Uncommon. Character. Pirates. Warrior/Craftsman. Mechanist . Human. Spirit 1. Attack 5/6. Defense 2. Health Points 13. Can attach Craftsmen Items to any character. Gain Chain if you play a craftsman Item. Turns 3, 5 and 7: Defense +1 and Spirit +1..

Booby Trap. Uncommon. Action. Warrior/Marauder. Attaches to the opposing character, he has Defense -2. Duration: 2 to 4 Turns. Chain if your character is a Warrior and Marauder.

Facing the Demon. Uncommon . Action. Warrior. Attack +2. Pirates : Defense +1. Chain.

Let My Guns Talk. Uncommon. Action. Pirates. Warrior. Attack +1 for every 3 "Powder" Token attached to your character. He gains 3 "Powder" Token. Permanent.

Recycling . Uncommon. Action. Pirates. Mechanist. An "Overload" and a "Ica-Rusty's Mechanical Arm" are created and played immediately following the cards played this Turn. Chose one of the 2 cards, the other is discarded.

Reboot the machine. Uncommon. Action. Pirates. Human. The Weapons and Pirates Armor carried by your character is reactivated. Your character loses a "Powder" Token or suffers 1 direct damage if he does not have one. Chain if your character carries at least 4 "Powder" Tokens.

Electroshock . Uncommon. Lightning Spell. Pirates. Mage. Deals 4 to 7 magic damage points to the opposing character. At the end of the fight, if your character has at least one Health point, he gains 2 Health points from Lightning Spell in game (maximum 6).

The Ugly Corc. (and his three evolutions). Common. Character. Pirates. Mage. Human. Spirit 1. Attack 2/4. Defense 2. Health points 12. Your other Pirate Mages gain Defense +1 and an additional Defense +1 if they cast a Lightning Spell. Turns 2, 4 and 5: Spirit +1.

Dispossess. Common. Pirates. Marauder. Attack +1 and Spirit +1. Chose a card attached to the opposing character playable by your character. This card is played immediately following your cards played this turn..

Creative Inventions. Common. Action. Pirates. Mechanist. An "Accumulair" and "Galenof Cocktail" are created and played immediately following the cards played this Turn. Chose one of the 2 cards, the other is removed from the game. Chain.

Fusillade. Common. Action. Pirates. Marauder. As this card activates and at the start of each fight, the opposing character suffers 1 direct damage for each of your characters carrying a Powder Weapon. Duration: 3 fights.

Staying the course . Common. Action. Human. Attack +1 and Defense +1. Permanent. This card is discarded if one of your characters plays an non-Action card.

Outrage. Commune. Action. Pirates. Attack +1 for each Powder Weapon attached to your character. At the end of the fight, two "Powder" Tokens carried by your character are placed on the opposing character. Chain.

Portable Heater. Common. Armor Item. Pirates. Defense +2. Each time that "Overload" is played, Attack +1 or Attack +2 and this card has one chance out of 6 to be discarded. Permanent. Activates at the end of the fight.

Grog Pirate. (and his upgrade). Common. Potion Item. Craftsmen/Warrior.Attack +2. If played by "Meister Galene": your Humans gain 2 Health points. Permanent.

Bonus !

Just until Wednesday December 28, 2011 12H00 (French Time), when you buy a Basic Booster, Acts or New Arrivals in the store, you will obtain a bonus card as well as all the normal content.

Enjoy the game !
Eredan iTCG, The Trading Card Game.
Find the game also on Facebook !

#2 21-12-2011 12:43:50

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

Re : iTCG : Reinforcements for the Pirates!!

what is the bonus card?

#3 21-12-2011 13:39:37

soulst3al3r
Solarian

wow, loving the release. made mechanist, pirate marauders, powder pirates, and lightning mages so much better.

#4 21-12-2011 14:09:43

Ukyo
Voyageur

More love for Pirates!!!!!!

<3

Edit: btw you forgot Let My Guns Talk in that list and I happened to have this as well from a booster O.o maybe its the bonus u mention?

Letmygunstalk.jpg

Dernière modification par Ukyo (21-12-2011 14:29:35)

"I've been in the basement. For about 495 years." - Flandre Scarlet
IGN: Flandre
♥ Pirates ♥
I'm a dood.

#5 21-12-2011 14:23:55

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

even the non-pirate only cards are really good....not sure if it's too power-creepy though...

Booby Trap, Facing the Demon, and Outlaw will all make their way into other faction decks...

#6 21-12-2011 14:40:03

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Ukyo a écrit :

<3

Edit: btw you forgot Let My Guns Talk in that list and I happened to have this as well from a booster O.o maybe its the bonus u mention?

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af1 … nstalk.jpg

i dont know why but i find armada cute <3

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#7 21-12-2011 14:43:31

Ukyo
Voyageur

jackal19 a écrit :
Ukyo a écrit :

<3

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af1 … nstalk.jpg

i dont know why but i find armada cute <3

Oh so do I!!! <3 XD

♥ Pirates ♥
I'm a dood.

#8 21-12-2011 14:43:53

soulst3al3r
Solarian

MoonFever a écrit :

even the non-pirate only cards are really good....not sure if it's too power-creepy though...

Booby Trap, Facing the Demon, and Outlaw will all make their way into other faction decks...

yeah boobytrap definitely looks like it can be used by most marauder decks

#9 21-12-2011 14:46:06

Nightmare
Voyageur

booby trap stink bomb wallop pirate marauders will never have a prob against defence again ;P rly nice cards and i like the -1 to masculine chars by the widow!!!

#10 21-12-2011 14:51:49

goscar
Guémélite

^ Power creep is rampant now.

Oh well at least will see less of those stupid Flame of the Phoenix decks. Honestly only the rare seem balanced.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#11 21-12-2011 15:36:24

jackal19
Gardien

goscar a écrit :

^ Power creep is rampant now.

Oh well at least will see less of those stupid Flame of the Phoenix decks. Honestly only the rare seem balanced.

yep rising power creep is slowly killing my interest for this game -_-

-Frederica Bernkastel

#12 21-12-2011 15:36:53

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Oh, come on!!  Are you guys serious with this "power creep" nonsense!?  For the past year, all I have heard on every thread is that "Pirates are the weakest guild," "We really need a good pirate release," "Why does Jon suck so much?" Blah blah blah.

They finally release a group of cards that make pirates almost competitive and everyone starts calling power creep!? Get over it...maybe we'll eventually see a Pirate deck in Elo someday....

#13 21-12-2011 15:43:35

jackal19
Gardien

Kilanjared a écrit :

Oh, come on!!  Are you guys serious with this "power creep" nonsense!?  For the past year, all I have heard on every thread is that "Pirates are the weakest guild," "We really need a good pirate release," "Why does Jon suck so much?" Blah blah blah.

They finally release a group of cards that make pirates almost competitive and everyone starts calling power creep!? Get over it...maybe we'll eventually see a Pirate deck in Elo someday....

oh dont worry this release will be balanced by another powercreep update sooner or later tongue

-Frederica Bernkastel

#14 21-12-2011 15:43:49

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Nice update.. ^_^..

waiting for this ^^

really ^_^..

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#15 21-12-2011 15:51:15

Ukyo
Voyageur

Kilanjared a écrit :

Its actually one of the reason I play pirates actually
might be just me xD but I'd like to stick on playing the unloved or unpopular ones
They sure have been called the weakest for the past year
Nowadays I still see a pirate deck once around every 17 matches in elo.. and im pretty sure they're not too high up in elo ratings either

of course plus I just love its theme too xD Powders Guns Explosions and everything else ♥_♥

Dernière modification par Ukyo (21-12-2011 15:52:03)

♥ Pirates ♥
I'm a dood.

#16 21-12-2011 15:56:39

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Ukyo a écrit :

Its actually one of the reason I play pirates actually
might be just me xD but I'd like to stick on playing the unloved or unpopular ones
They sure have been called the weakest for the past year
Nowadays I still see a pirate deck once around every 17 matches in elo.. and im pretty sure they're not too high up in elo ratings either

of course plus I just love its theme too xD Powders Guns Explosions and everything else ♥_♥

Ahoy MATEY ^_^

Hope to see you in Battlefield tongue

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#17 21-12-2011 15:57:47

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

Kilanjared a écrit :

I think the probleme is not the pirate cards it is more the not pirate cards like [card]Booby trap[/card] and [card]Outlaw[/card].

But i don t get the last sentence from  [card]Booby trap[/card].
"Chain if your character is a Warrior or Marauder."

This card can only played by Warrior or Marauder so they get every time chain ....
Or does this prevent multi-class Warrior or Marauder from chaining this card ?

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (21-12-2011 16:02:28)

#18 21-12-2011 16:45:47

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

Sereaphim a écrit :

I think the probleme is not the pirate cards it is more the not pirate cards like [card]Booby trap[/card] and [card]Outlaw[/card].

This card can only played by Warrior or Marauder so they get every time chain ....

+1

The Pirate only cards I'm fine with...I feel they needed them...it's the non-pirate cards that are the creepers IMO

#19 21-12-2011 16:45:59

raelian
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

in the spanish translation its warrior and marauder what makes more sense

poder zil

#20 21-12-2011 16:48:17

Rolth
Campeur

Sereaphim a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

There's a Nomad card (can't remember his name) that is a warrior but can play theurgies with his turn bonus. Is there another card that can play off-character-type cards on certain turns? Also, have you noticed that a lot of caste cards say that if they're played by the only caste that can play them they have an additional effect? Like Bestial? It is limited to the Pack but then says "The Pack activates immediately."

#21 21-12-2011 16:50:01

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Site Web

Rolth a écrit :
Sereaphim a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

There's a Nomad card (can't remember his name) that is a warrior but can play theurgies with his turn bonus. Is there another card that can play off-character-type cards on certain turns? Also, have you noticed that a lot of caste cards say that if they're played by the only caste that can play them they have an additional effect? Like Bestial? It is limited to the Pack but then says "The Pack activates immediately."

for example golems can play every item..

#22 21-12-2011 16:53:50

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

raelian a écrit :

in the spanish translation its warrior and marauder what makes more sense

Ah ok thanks.
It say the same in the game if i look for the new card in english.
I think it is only a little mistake in the news.
This make this cards much weaker and not this good for quick draw decks.

This way it is only good for witchblade, zil and some other warrior and marauder character.

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (21-12-2011 18:54:50)

#23 21-12-2011 18:47:17

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

With this release, it opens my eyes to wide possiblities. I've always been a fan of the a golem mechanists. (Achieved my 500 victories for pirates useing the caste back when trophy was introduced.) My curiousty lays within building something along those lines / swaping Klementine for Galene's passive of healing golems for 4 plus a a nice spirt / defense boost. Or go off the beaten path and mindcraft a pure pirate craftsmen deck with Galene Souchi and Clover. And with the fix on port possibly revise the concept of the "port" deck.  So many ideas running and interested in what I can come up with.

#24 21-12-2011 19:21:33

Rolth
Campeur

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :

Well yes, but I'm wondering about action cards. Is there a character that allows someone other than a warrior or marauder to play warrior and marauder cards? I guess I'm just wondering why that specification is in place. What happens if a warrior plays that, and then someone plays a card that makes him into a priest (I think a card does that currently), does the chained card not take effect since he is a priest now?

#25 21-12-2011 19:25:25

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Site Web

Rolth a écrit :
DaRkStAr666 a écrit :

Well yes, but I'm wondering about action cards. Is there a character that allows someone other than a warrior or marauder to play warrior and marauder cards? I guess I'm just wondering why that specification is in place. What happens if a warrior plays that, and then someone plays a card that makes him into a priest (I think a card does that currently), does the chained card not take effect since he is a priest now?

yes when it is played before he plays this card.
but the trap card is wrong translated, it should be warrior AND marodeur.

Pied de page des forums