Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-12-2011 14:42:37

amber
Habitant de Guem

Nashi Returns to the Demon Hunters

The destruction of the Elder Tomb created a wave in the world of the Spirits. Nashi is sent by the powerful superiors to warn the Crow. If the Emperor does not stabilize the situation the Empire will self destruct.

Nashi returns amongst the dead to inspire a new life at Kotoba. Ready to lead the undead, firing with desire for vengeances, this character will allow you to diversify your horizons and to adapt several different playing styles, these new cards come to complete the panoply of Demon Hunters.

pUS2CxjP.pngEWfLaIlm.pngGUycdmdo.png

Rosary of Serenity. Rare. Jewel Item. Kotoba. Demon Hunter: -2 to damages received by your character. Duration: 2 fights. Activation: Chose one card from your Discard pile, it is then placed in your Deck.

Nashi (and his two upgrades). Uncommon. Character. Kotoba. Warrior. Guemelite of Fire/Undead. Demon Hunter. Spirit 1. Attack 5/8. Defense 2. Health 13. Gain Chain if you play a Jewel. If "Kyoshiro" is alive, Attack +1 and Spirit +1. Turns 3, 4 and 5: all your undead gain 2 Health points..

Fight Fire with Fire. Uncommon. Fire Spell. Kotoba. Mage. If the opposing character is not Human he suffers X Magic damages where X is equal to his max Attack divide by 2 (rounded down). If the opposing character is Human, your character has Defense +X where X is equal to his Spirit. Demon Hunter: +2 to the effects of this card.

Evil Eye. Common. Action. Kotoba. Crow: Attack +2 until the end of the Turn. Demon Hunter: Spirit +1 until the end of the Turn. Attaches to the opposing character. The cards played by this character cannot modify its Spirit or Defense. Duration : 2 fights. Chain.

Pray to Spirits. Common. Action. Kotoba. An Item attached to each Human is discarded. A non-Item card attached to each non human is discarded. Demon Hunter: Chain.

Winter Truce. Common. Action. Each character has attack - X if they are not an Ice Elf nor an undead, where X is 6 minus his defense.

Enjoy the Game!
Eredan iTCG, the trading card game.
Find the game also on Facebook !

#2 07-12-2011 14:51:55

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Re : Nashi Returns to the Demon Hunters

the effect of "Winter Truce"?.. ^^

is the characters affected is only undeads and ice elves? ^^

Dernière modification par Neja.Persot.Spy (07-12-2011 14:54:47)

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#3 07-12-2011 14:59:56

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

Neja.Persot.Spy a écrit :

the effect of "Winter Truce"?.. ^^

is the characters affected is only undeads and ice elves? ^^

no "neither" an undead or ice elve.
so all races, Except undead and ice elves.

#4 07-12-2011 15:00:35

soulst3al3r
Solarian

not understanding how winter truce really works..attk - x so if the opponent has 2 defense - 6, dont they get -4. attk minus - 4 is equal to +4 so in essence, would you be helping out your opponent?

Dernière modification par soulst3al3r (07-12-2011 15:22:31)

#5 07-12-2011 15:01:12

Limestone
Solarian

Speak of the devil.. now, who said the update couldn't be demon hunter? big_smile

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#6 07-12-2011 15:03:50

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Seems like winter truce is kind of useless, I mean how often do you see a character with more than 6 defense, and if he did have 7 defense, that only does -1 att, 8 def gives -2 attack. In most cases, characters don't just boost up their defense but also their attack at the same time(kotoba, courtesans, shadow mage, tempus etc..)...so I don't see how it's that usefull

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#7 07-12-2011 15:13:10

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

I believe there is a misunderstanding with Winter Truce.
French card says : 6 minus defence
So if you play against a nomad, he has -6 for is attack.

In addition, I will be very surprised if the card add bonus on Attack if the defence is more than 6.

Collectionneur de cartes

#8 07-12-2011 15:19:04

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

That's what I thought, I keep sending feerik emails about the translations their guys are messing up, over the past month I've seen atleast 1 error in every release or update they make, it's getting annoying

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#9 07-12-2011 15:19:09

Knowledge
Guémélite

mpandelidis a écrit :

Seems like winter truce is kind of useless, I mean how often do you see a character with more than 6 defense, and if he did have 7 defense, that only does -1 att, 8 def gives -2 attack. In most cases, characters don't just boost up their defense but also their attack at the same time(kotoba, courtesans, shadow mage, tempus etc..)...so I don't see how it's that usefull

Actually, it won't affect someone with 6 defense.

"-X where X is 6 minus its defense" so if the opponent has 0 defense, it would have -6 attack [-(6-0)=-6], if it has 1 defense, -5 attack, etc.

#10 07-12-2011 15:34:48

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

I know, they made a mistake in the english translation (AGAIN)

Mark

#11 07-12-2011 15:39:45

Knowledge
Guémélite

Uhm, I'm not sure if it is a mistranlation. But my English is not very good neither my "algebra English". It was pretty clear to me though. But again, I'm not sure if that is the correct wording.

#12 07-12-2011 15:43:54

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

Ya they just changed it lol. It said before, Defense - 6 and it still says it in the game.
which would mean all characters would have to have over 6 defense for the card to even work

Mark

#13 07-12-2011 15:44:42

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Site Web

mpandelidis a écrit :

Dernière modification par DaRkStAr666 (07-12-2011 15:45:50)

#14 07-12-2011 15:45:26

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

Look at the card closely on the post, you can see it says defense - 6 lol.
I'm just trying to point it out to Feerik that they need better guys translating their cards

Mark

#15 07-12-2011 15:47:17

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :
mpandelidis a écrit :

You see it now lol

Mark

#16 07-12-2011 15:49:51

amber
Habitant de Guem

I am using your feedback to change the card, to make it more understandable...

Each character has attack - X if they are not an Ice Elf nor an undead, where X is equal to 6 minus his defense.

#17 07-12-2011 15:51:37

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Site Web

mpandelidis a écrit :

Look at the card closely on the post, you can see it says defense - 6 lol.
I'm just trying to point it out to Feerik that they need better guys translating their cards

it is only one person, and she is quite knew.
stop crying and be a little more kind.
if you see a mistake, just post it, instead of "dissing".

#18 07-12-2011 15:55:07

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

No worries, I didn't mean to insult anyone. I am impressed at how quickly you changed it.

I wasn't actually sure it was a mistake at first until someone said the french translation said 6 - defense

Mark

#19 07-12-2011 15:55:30

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

mpandelidis a écrit :

Try doing the translation other way around and see how much verbal assault you'd get from the french forum. Just be glad they're France french and not Quebecois. It's all a matter of perspective some people forget about when it's thier mother tongue they're speaking about.

If you see a mistake that you know how to correct, mention it, and stop bashing someone trying to do their job. Amber's got to translate everything for Fereek, not just the ITCG, so some things are going to be missed.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#20 07-12-2011 16:09:18

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

No you're right, I'm sorry Amber.
I didn't mean to bash you, you're doing a great job

I was thinking that actually, thank god they aren't quebecois lol

Dernière modification par mpandelidis (07-12-2011 16:10:22)

Mark

#21 07-12-2011 16:14:42

Caitlyn
Guémélite

yes, thank you amber.  you do a great job.

now can someone leak to me when a promo or event is supposed to come up.  I really have no interest in this release. lol

I think kotoba and pirates are my least favorite guild.. ^_^

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#22 07-12-2011 16:22:58

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

I like Amber a lot, she's always very prompt about changing what she can as soon as she sees it and is always very nice and professional in how she responds to people who don't always show her the same courtesy. 
That being said, I think Feerik needs to bring in more people to take over English translation.  I didn't even know that Amber had the job for translating everything, not only iTCG.  That's insane.  There's no way that anyone can expect her to always be there every second to help us, and it explains why things might go for a while mistranslated and why we don't actually have an updated English storyline (which I've mentioned before), etc.  I think that if Feerik wants more English speakers to play and continue playing, then they need to bring in more English translators to help us out here...

#23 07-12-2011 16:32:24

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

I think that's true aswell, it would be a good idea to have an extra person helping out withe the translations

Mark

#24 07-12-2011 16:36:34

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

I do help some when I'm asked to just FYI, but I'm not at liberty to see cards before they're released since I'm not staff. So usually if I pick up something, it's after the point of release.

If it's a week delay then I'd say to worry, but most the translates get repaired that day one way or another. smile

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#25 07-12-2011 16:41:11

amber
Habitant de Guem

Okay your voices have been heard!  Lets get back to talking about the game now!! smile

Ps.  Thanks you for all your kind words!

Pied de page des forums