Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-11-2011 15:19:18

amber
Habitant de Guem

iTCG : Azaram

iTCG : Azaram

So at the elders tomb, Sol'ra crowds up the new Guem land, the loyal Voids are very active in the idea of freeing their lord and master. And will the Guem land face two evils instead of just one?

Void is a master of jealousy, exclusive and particular, there are no generic cards for this week's release. The nehantist, and just the nehantist! If the mages have been left out a little bit, this will help with the Void "physically" who will receive help and a new ploy. However, they are not very delicate.

JejaMZf9.pngTFyZ3Cxj.pngdJEDieCT.png

One Hit, One Dead. Rare. Action. Nehantists. Marauder. Attack +4/+5 until the end of the fight. This card attaches to the opposing character, at the start of the next Turn he gains between 2 and 3 Health points and this card is discarded. Permanent.

Demonic-Blade. Uncommon. Nehantistes. Marauder/Warrior. One Handed Sword Item. Attack +3, and an additional Attack +2 if "Chalice Strikes Back", "DeathBlade" or "Inferno" is alive. Permanent. Activates at the end of fight.

Demonic Explosion. Uncommon. Action. Nehantists. Demon. Attack +1 for each of your other living Demons and "Demonic Cloud" in your Discard pile. If you have at least one "Demonic Cloud" in-game, choose one, it's discarded and the opposing character suffers 3 Direct Damage points. Chain: "The price of flesh".

Azaram (and his two upgrades). Common. Character. Nehantists. Marauder/Warrior. Demon. Spirit 1. Attack 6/7. Defense 1. Health points 12. Attack +1 against Mages. Turns 4 : One of your Demons gains Attack +1 until the end of the game.

The price of flesh. Common. Action. Nehantists. Attack +1 and Defense +1. If the opposing character suffers damages this Turn, he suffers 1 direct damage for each of your living Demons.

Demon's Rage. Common. Action. Nehantists. Demon. Choose one of your Demons and attach this card to him. If this character dies, an opposing character selected at random suffers 5 magic damages. Duration: 2 Turns. Chain Nehantists card.

Enjoy the Game !
Eredan iTCG, The Trading Card Game.
Find it also on Facebook !

#2 09-11-2011 16:53:06

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Re : iTCG : Azaram

One hit, One kill. Would sound better..

By the way, the cards seens to be really nice, I never liked Neantics but Azaram can do a nice adition to the Warrior/Marauder Demon decks.

#3 09-11-2011 17:42:45

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

what I am really missing is a chain card for marauders.

I don't know for certain (depending on his upgrades) but I doubt he'd fit in a marauder deck.

He could replace the shadow lady but then denial is almost out of the question. (giving some interesting new combinations)

#4 09-11-2011 17:45:58

roild
Voyageur
Lieu : Florida

A nice Nehant update. I like it, and will be glad to use these when I get them. big_smile

Chat me up for a fight. I always love a duel.

#5 09-11-2011 17:48:33

RyogaLX
Gardien

Worst than ever....

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#6 09-11-2011 19:05:04

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

[card]Azaram[/card] need [card]Demonic-Blade[/card] to evolve.
[card]Demonic-Blade[/card] is on the market for 30k,
but [card]Azaram[/card] level 2 has a maximum limit to 5,5k.

good job new market.

Dernière modification par DaRkStAr666 (09-11-2011 19:07:07)

#7 09-11-2011 19:09:18

Baliking
Campeur

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :

good job new market.

yeah because peoples get crazy when they see a new wep..evry wepon got high price which is good for example Kotoba weps..evry normal weapon got 40K+ price

#8 09-11-2011 19:11:47

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Site Web

Baliking a écrit :
DaRkStAr666 a écrit :

good job new market.

yeah because peoples get crazy when they see a new wep..evry wepon got high price which is good for example Kotoba weps..evry normal weapon got 40K+ price

that is not my point.

you need [card]Demonic-Blade[/card] that costs 30k at the moment to evolve [card]Azaram[/card] to level 2, but you can sell him then just for 5,5k

Dernière modification par DaRkStAr666 (09-11-2011 19:12:14)

#9 09-11-2011 19:12:51

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

It means I probally alredy sold my blade since I put for 28k. New fireball here I go. Only 1 RoD, 2 Drowning (not idea how to spell it), 1 Maestry from finishing my Blaster now!

#10 10-11-2011 02:08:52

Nessaj
Guémélite

TPPK a écrit :

I don't know for certain (depending on his upgrades) but I doubt he'd fit in a marauder deck.

He could replace the shadow lady but then denial is almost out of the question. (giving some interesting new combinations)

Would be nice if nehants splinter got fixed, maybe could be chain for marauders

Evil is just a point of view >)

#11 10-11-2011 04:24:14

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

I just want to know why he's a mage when he has a mask on, but becomes a marauder/warrior when it's off!  Kinda strange imo...

#12 10-11-2011 07:02:58

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

So Iron Mask = Azaram?

Then we can't use them both on the same deck?

Dernière modification par al_vh1n (10-11-2011 07:06:08)

#13 10-11-2011 08:25:47

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

but we can use both

#14 10-11-2011 11:23:28

amber
Habitant de Guem

Update:  there has been a change in the text for One Hit, One Dead.

Rare. Action. Nehantists. Marauder. Attack +4/+5 until the end of the fight. This card attaches to the opposing character, at the start of the next Turn he gains between 2 and 3 Health points and this card is discarded. Permanent.

#15 10-11-2011 16:48:42

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

Nessaj a écrit :
TPPK a écrit :

what is wrong with nehant's splinter?
I've been using it for days now and never noticed something wrong about it (except for the instant activation)

#16 10-11-2011 16:52:03

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

TPPK a écrit :
Nessaj a écrit :
TPPK a écrit :

what is wrong with nehant's splinter?
I've been using it for days now and never noticed something wrong about it (except for the instant activation)

Well, it doesn't chain.  Generally you want to chain everything.  At least you can Assassination into it and deal a ton.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#17 10-11-2011 17:03:45

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem

He HAS to be Iron Mask!  Same clothes, hair, weird red things sticking up around his collar, same strips of cloth linked to his arms with symbols on them...he even has the dagger that Iron Mask has!  I would imagine that it's just an oversight that they can be in the same deck...

#18 10-11-2011 17:08:25

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

He is.
In the text on card [card]extinction[/card] (http://wiki.eredan.com/index.php?title= … Extinction in French), we can read by Iron mask : "I am Azaram son of Amidaraxar"

Dernière modification par Zurga (10-11-2011 17:08:48)

Collectionneur de cartes

#19 10-11-2011 17:25:57

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

He is.
In the text on card [card]extinction[/card] (http://wiki.eredan.com/index.php?title= … Extinction in French), we can read by Iron mask : "I am Azaram son of Amidaraxar"

That's kinda awesome!  Was that ever carried over to the English card??  I really wish the Devs would do a better job of making sure the English speakers could understand the story!!  Idk about the rest of you, but I was reading the story, and it's still only translated to the death of Ishaia!  I have no idea what is going on anymore, which is really a pity, as it makes the game more interesting!!

#20 10-11-2011 17:29:54

amber
Habitant de Guem

Kilanjared a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

He is.

That's kinda awesome!  Was that ever carried over to the English card??  I really wish the Devs would do a better job of making sure the English speakers could understand the story!!  Idk about the rest of you, but I was reading the story, and it's still only translated to the death of Ishaia!  I have no idea what is going on anymore, which is really a pity, as it makes the game more interesting!!

I agree having the story translated into English would make the game more interesting.  However, I'm new and I am trying to get adjusted here, once I have time to translate it I will.

#21 10-11-2011 17:41:06

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem

amber a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

He is.

I agree having the story translated into English would make the game more interesting.  However, I'm new and I am trying to get adjusted here, once I have time to translate it I will.

Ok, Amber!  We appreciate it!  I wasn't aware that you were responsible for doing that also! I'm sure you feel very overwhelmed by everything they have you doing...I'm shocked that they can't find anyone else to translate into English!  Maybe you should make a contest to the players who can translate and give a card or trophy prize to the person with the most accurate translation. That way, it motivates the bilingual players to contribute to the translations while taking some of the work off of your plate. Just a thought!  smile Anyway, thanks for all you do to help!

#22 10-11-2011 17:49:03

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Site Web

@kilanjared

good idea, but i think that wouldn't really work, because there is a lot to translate.. and who wants to translate everything, if there is just a little chance to win..

but the wiki is open for everyone, so everyone can translate the story..

#23 10-11-2011 17:57:14

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

There was some translation already done:
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=12593

http://wiki.eredan.com/index.php?title=US:Universe

I'm not good enough in english to do this translation.

Collectionneur de cartes

#24 11-11-2011 09:59:06

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

i translated some of the story but had to stop because i dont have the time to do it anymore

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#25 13-11-2011 17:47:46

Bairn
Ptit nouveau

Ok and now here's an idea in some future update pls allow us to unite azaram and Iron Mask for his next upgrade  :" Mage, Marauder, Warrior, demon, Nehant quemelite, destroyer of the world etc etc. " Sounds Really logical to me! tongue

Pied de page des forums