Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 08-11-2011 08:17:42

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Amnezy Tournament

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

Sol'ra Avatar is to Eredan.....

As Jace, The Mindsculpter is to Magic: The Gathering.

People love it when they have it, but hate when they're against it, and the game might be better and more fun without it mucking up the tournament scene.

i dont play mtg so i have no idea what are talking about

i played mtg, and looked to this Jace card, but.. wow.. the cards changed o.O

btt: maybe you should start a new thread about avatar, instead of spamming here!?

I did ^^

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#27 08-11-2011 09:09:25

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

avatar is by no means that OP. the real problem is incarnation that can kill off your low health characters and prevent you from doing enough attacks against avatar.

Multi race saps with dais intervention and quick draw destroy avatar decks almost every match.

#28 08-11-2011 09:22:14

magius
Solarian

Gent M a écrit :

avatar is by no means that OP. the real problem is incarnation that can kill off your low health characters and prevent you from doing enough attacks against avatar.

Multi race saps with dais intervention and quick draw destroy avatar decks almost every match.

Unfortunately, that is only one deck viable against Avatar deck. Certainly, that indicates how little other decks can do against him.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#29 08-11-2011 09:31:42

Tempest Poet
Habitant de Guem

And even this deck is by no means good vs avatar.

Let me just mention I hate Brawlers, for example. Quick Draw may be nice, but does nothin if it hits a wall. Don't forget the chain, you may def even more if there is need to.

Pied de page des forums